You will never go to an elite private university in up-state New York and experience god-tier Autumn with snowy winters...

>you will never go to an elite private university in up-state New York and experience god-tier Autumn with snowy winters while receiving an ivy-league education

I want to start over

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vNFp1P59KFU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Colgate isnt ivy, just some overpriced private college where jews send their children to learn about marxism. I checked it out and it's not that comfy in real life

>you do live in upstate new york
Kill me.

New England is garbage and the worst part of the country.

That's not Cornell.

I go to RPI near Albany. Close enough.

i'm from upstate ny. its the worst place ever. its uninnhabitable for 6 + mos out of the year and full of meth and heroin. its basically russia.

That's a damn good school for science and engineering

This

>tfw you will NEVER EVER EVER attend an Ivy
hurts my fucking soul

>pay 10x as much
>live exclusively with douchebags
>get the same damn job

Looks like a shit version of England

>wanting to go to school in the US
>wanting to live in a dorm with a bunch of empty headed children while your parents fork over 60k a year so yiu can be babysat
>wanting to come out hating yourself for being white cismale

>>pay 10x as much
If you can get in, Ivies will give you so much financial aid and scholarship money that you won't have to pay a cent while attending. Princeton in particular is well known for this
>>live exclusively with douchebags
*geniuses
>>get the same damn job
*get any job on the planet you want

youtube.com/watch?v=vNFp1P59KFU

>up-state New York
Oh god no why the fuck would you do this.

This. I love to visit it but id kill myself if I lived Upstate

fuck what do i have to do to get into cambridge

it's my dream to gp to an elite american or english university to obtain my phd

i know i dont qualify for it though

This

>wanting to live in great shitain

Hola Tyrone

why not, i like to experience new things and the anglosphere has the best universities

A degree doesn't get you a job, work experience and connections do.

I dont want a job I want the prestige and glory that comes from studying at an elite university, I would also like to do cutting edge research while I'm there and the elite schools have the most funding.

What is this supposed to prove? That Princeton is brimming with intelligent, conscious, and moral people?

There are elite universities in Spain. Barcelona has a top 10 MBA program.

Very few people do research at these universities, they're usually professors or work in some capacity. Not students.

The prestige means nothing if you are poor and jobless