Which is your favourite country of the Southern cone?

Which is your favourite country of the Southern cone?
Mine is Paraguay.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PXWuebnaedw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

the western concept of "state" holds no value in the subcontinent of latin america

the reason is because there's no human population and to this day animal rights bear no power to hold propriety, let alone a piece of land

as such, the subcontinent, in its entirety, it's devoid of any kind of sentient value and for the better development of mankind as an apex species, it should be purged of local wildlife that hold any resemblance to human beings

south brazil cuz we wuz german n shieet

argentina

i hate them all

Where did you get that?

Chile but Uruguay is a close second

fuck america

The term "laitno" is a meme.
I don't fee identified with the term latino,
I'm Mexican.

youtube.com/watch?v=PXWuebnaedw

URUGUAY

there would be no mexicans in a better world

Second.

replace mexicans with latin americans

I would replace them with Greeks.

i mean, replace"mexicans" with "latin americans" in your previous post

the western concept of "state" holds no value in the subcontinent of latin america

the reason is because there's no human population and to this day animal rights bear no power to hold propriety, let alone a piece of land

as such, the subcontinent, in its entirety, it's devoid of any kind of sentient value and for the better development of mankind as an apex species, it should be purged of local wildlife that hold any resemblance to human beings

>Paraguay

yes it would be indeed a better world
you should become a Greek and improve this shithole

It's pretty puzzling that there are so many neonazis in Chile. Proportionally they seem to be much more common there than in Argentina for example and yet Chile is very mixed.

wut