Are you feeling okay about what's happening in the World right now or are you scared that shit will hit the fan soon?

Are you feeling okay about what's happening in the World right now or are you scared that shit will hit the fan soon?

Yes i'm feeling okay. I rather go through ww3 and everyday being a fight for survival than having to pretend i'm happy living in this capitalist shithole that answers to EU and USA orders.

I'm very relaxed in my irrelevant shithole 2bh, nothing to be scared for.

Why are you worried? Here in the new world we are safe from anything that may happen.

This

Statistically there has never been a safer time to live in.

just waiting for ISIS to do something here 2bh

There's honestly been no problems in my life for the past 5 years life is great

im excited that mr trump will win

We're living the most peaceful period of world history. Even though predicting the future is impossible i doubt anything extremely terrible will happen in the next 50 years.
You are living in easy mode from the perspective of our forefathers

isn't russia literally killing people in syria and ukraine?

what about the muslim invasion of western europe?

I'm guessing he's talking about big wars

Sure but that too I mean the refugees crisis is fucking scary

This, as well as the homicide rate in the Western World having plummeted.

Shit will hit the fan, and it's because people are unwilling to abandon their interests, and honor on the global stage for the sake of compromise.

just for the rich countries, in which case I don't care 2bh

i couldn't care less since i never leave my house

Fuck you too buddy

Im sort of excited, nothing interesting has happened in 70 years

I don't care since we won't get involved.

a choice is not always presented, brazil is sitting on a shit-ton of natural resources.
But IMO next war will be saudi arabia vs iran who will use the entire middle east as a cold war-style proxy battleground.

So what? We'll probably gonna do what we always do, sell equipment for both sides and make some money during the war. Like we always did.

Also SKA is our biggest client.

Not getting involved with troops, no.

This

the only thing i'm scared about is being robbed
""""world"""" wars never comes here