When will the British, French, Spanish and Portuguese apologize for the colonicaust?

When will the British, French, Spanish and Portuguese apologize for the colonicaust?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6PDmZnG8KsM
youtube.com/watch?v=lZZAckwJHsQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genocides_in_history#France
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geneva_Conference_(1954)
independent.co.uk/news/world/australia-accused-of-genocide-against-aborigines-1263163.html
youtube.com/watch?v=OucccI1pcFw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

desu, we did nothing wrong. We're good boys.

+ Dutch and Belgians

Didn't Belgium apologize for the Kongo already?
I imagine it odd that they wouldn't.

kys

Why would they? It was Leopold who was responsible for most of the atrocities there, not the people.

Literally never, world is a better place for it.

Deal with it.

Meh, the natives did the same between them and nobodi cares.

Thanks to spain we are not fuck as Africa, this is a shithole but is a decent kind of shithole.

Sorry for shipping millions of dindus to the New World, I guess

Yeah why does no one ever talk about colonialism that killed millions and displaced millions of people?

Fucking Europeans are savages. I'm glad America never did shit like that

Apologize for what? Making retards who still used stone tools and placticed human sacrifice in 16 century a bit more civilized?

I agree, without Britain, we'd still be niggers in the Dark Ages.

British colonialism is a blessing in that it spread all over and its trading of ideas and commodities is what made it great.

I blame the Ottoman empire. Those subhumans did the slave shit and were barbaric for fucking centuries. Also India and their cruel caste system.

We didn't invent barbarism, ok? We had the renaissance but when we saw that we were literally the only one who thought humans have value and everyone around us including the ottomans continued being subhuman we thought: "Meh. Do in Rome as the Romans do."

this, they just enriched the society

youtube.com/watch?v=6PDmZnG8KsM

>I'm glad America never did shit like that

the ottomans fucking sucked
imho had they been more assertive at least today we'd speak turkish, be muslim, have good relations with them, and not even hate them, instead they did a half assed job for 500 years, and the west mostly looked the other way

WTF we didn't even colonize you

VOYAGE VOYAAAAAAAAAAGE

I wish we had exterminated them

>your colonies stop abiding you and proclaim independence within 100 years from launching the first ships
British """"""""""""""""""empire""""""""""""""""""""

Russia is bitter Europeans didn't colonize it

All that edge

We are the ones actually descended from conquistadores, no one is asking for an apology

What would the Americas look like without European colonization?

Better or worse than Africa?

this, we would be third world tier

betta 'pologize white boi

a comshithole

Neza City is not in Mexico City.

We will never apologize, we aren't cucks like you. (Maybe Britain and France)

There is no reason to apologize, we brought modern medicine, industry, farming methods, better housing and many more good things to the new world.

>soviet empire
>Ukraine stops abiding you and proclaims independence

She likes the wealthy European dick more, than your malnourished dick. Deal with it.

>Ukraine
>independence
Nobody actually believes that, right?

WE

Were

WUZ

We literally dindu nuffins. Also, only white people pay reparations.

Emperors

DRUNK

Venancio has a point

Did the Dutch do anything bad in the Americas?

I know they were on the East Coast before the English """politely""" told them to go away, but were they bad, or worse than other Euros.

Uga buga me can buld pyramid me so advanced

They brought Hindus and Muslims

I think you're mistaken our people with Brasil

That's the best you can do?

what the fuck are you talking about. the dutch west indian company just moved onto british islands and all dutch colonies went under new management.

Ask the belgians and british. We didn't genocide anyone. Spanish mostly killed people with disease and even stopped enslaving locals because they judged that had a soul.

>We didn't genocide anyone.

are you from algeria or east europe?

Didn't we end the slave trade and pay reparations?

We destroyed your shitty civilization, and "fucked" your girls, enjoy your shit my aztec friend

Give me a genocide France committed

Kek, where are the abos and maoris user ?

the french triggered 30+ years of war in indochina by refusing to leave voluntarily.

truly could have avoided everything but they had to restore pride for getting humiliated by the germans, and ended up getting btfo from everywhere. in contrast brits left without a fight everywhere else.

this is really neat. i love mexican urban art, its very vibrant and good with mixing fantasy elements.

You bred mongrelized mexicunts into existence. I love you Spain but impregnating Amerindian goblins was a mistake.

That's bretty good.

Not really, your ancestors stayed in Spain being lazy cunts while mine conquered the place.

No, kissless virgin, you haven't fucked anything but your pillow, Spaniards raised families with the women they married, it's called frming a family, not that you'd know shit about that

>the french triggered 30+ years of war in indochina
>the french are responsible for the american intervention

Are you serious ?

> British
> genocide
Nope.

youtube.com/watch?v=lZZAckwJHsQ

I guess those abos disappeared by themselves then

>Give me a genocide France committed

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genocides_in_history#France

>the laziest spaniards stayed in spain getting fat off their gold

explains your 30% unemployment rate francisco.

>apologize for the colonicaust
nothing of value was lost anyway, they should apologize for not to finishing the job though

this triggers the mexicano

yeah, by dividing the region up and generally adding fuel to communism by being restoring colonialism.

brits willingly gave up their colonies, french still held onto delusions of grandeur like they do today.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geneva_Conference_(1954)

What 'disappearance'?

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genocides_in_history#France

>within 3 decades of the French conquest of Algeria in 1830, war, famine and disease had reduced the original population from 3 million by a figure ranging from 500,000 to 1,000,000

Even if those numbers are true, it doesn't make it intentional, which is the key element of the genocide

Also claiming that the vendee uprising was a genocide is legit retarded

Americans were not forced to come to vietnam because of the french, that's stupid, and they did even more stupid thing once arrived.

>brits willingly gave up their colonies
That's true and they were wiser than France for this, I agree

>french still held onto delusions of grandeur like they do today
Sounds like english if you ask me

>we brought modern medicine
>"There's no no need to send doctors, here are many and very skilled."

- Letters from Cortés to Charles V

>industry
>"They agreed to work at it viribus et posse, and began at once to divide the task between them, and I must say that they worked so hard, and with such good will, that in less than four days they constructed a fine bridge, over which the whole of the men and horses passed. So solidly built it was, that I have no doubt it will stand for upwards of ten years without breaking unless it is burnt down being formed by upwards of one thousand beams, the smallest of which was as thick round as a man's body, and measured nine or ten fathoms in length, without counting a great quantity of lighter timber that was used as planks. And I can assure your Majesty that I do not believe there is a man in existence capable of explaining in a satisfactory manner the dexterity which these lords of Tenochtitlan, and the Indians under them, displayed in constructing the said bridge: I can only sav that it is the most wonderful thing that ever was seen."

Ibidem

>farming methods
Chinampas can yield 7 harvests a year.

>better housing

>"Our astonishment was indeed raised to the highest pitch, and we could not help remarking to each other, that all these buildings resembled the fairy castles we read of in Amadis de Gaul; so high, majestic, and splendid did the temples, towers, and houses of the town, all built of massive stone and lime, rise up out of the midst of the lake."

- Bernal Díaz del Castillo

>they should apologize for not to finishing the job though

Props to your country's 19th century history, Argiebro. You, us, and Canada were the only ones to wipe out the natives. The rest of Latin America is a mistake.

Those are spanish names, i'm Portuguese.

independent.co.uk/news/world/australia-accused-of-genocide-against-aborigines-1263163.html

I only apologize for the creation of Brazil, that was a mistake

> 1910
So Australia then, not Britain.

I thought you guys got along well.

indeed, too bad the amount of bolivians and peruvians we've been getting the last 15 years is becoming alarming, we need another Roca but now

Shit you're good

i dont think they used shileds that large at that time period

t.

good meme, hadn't seen this one yet

fuckers can enjoy their independence while we direct BLM their way

No. We literally didn't do anything wrong:

youtube.com/watch?v=OucccI1pcFw

We only traded and didn't genocide anybody. We came and bought slaves and sold them to other people - but they were already enslaved. The owners of the land and slaves were always treated with respect and hospitality.

The "Portuguese" that took the slaves to Brazil and fucked the locals, were the ones that ended up asking for their independence, so we didn't fuck them that much more than how much they fucked themselves. They just changed their name and blamed the Portuguese, forgetting that they were born Portuguese.

The taxes could've been lower, but we also payed high as fuck taxes here, and we treated Brazil a lot better than Spain treated their colonies.

The African niggers can go fuck themselves for destroying everything we did. Luanda, in Angola, was a prosperous city with a University being built and a huge library, and they sided with the Commies and the Yanks, so we kicked their ass and left them to burn. Same shit with Mozambique.

the bandeirantes were slave hunters, slave trade wasnt only of blacks.
they raided jesuit missions because they prefered to enslave natives who already knew how to work if possible.

Spain treated their natives much much better than the Portuguese. Natives literally escaped from Brazil into Spanish territory.

Natives couldnt be slaves in Spanish America, from the mid xvi century on.

/thread

You're right. The bandeirantes ARE the notable exception, I forgot.

But they came much much later. At the beginning of the colonisation period we were a lot nicer than the Spaniards, and mostly jewed the natives out, instead of killing them.

Look up Lusotropicalism.

Also, they technically started during the period of Spanish rule, under the Spanish king's orders to explore, if I'm not mistaken.

ooga booga me can bild piled rocks

Most of the State of Parana was Spanish in the early 1600, it had many Jesuit missions with Guarani natives and a couple of towns with Spanish settlers and mestizos from Paraguay, they were on the Spanish side of the Tordesillas line.
they were raided and destroyed by the bandeirantes, the settlers moved to the west of the Parana river in Mato Groso, the same happened, and they ended up having to move to what is now Paraguay.

Spain did nothing because at that time Portugal and Spain had the same king, so they didnt care, they didnt see it as an attack from another foreign power, it was just some local problem of their territories in the Americas.

We're not white, we don't have to apologize for anything.

>I'm glad America never did shit like that
lol

Fair enough.

I blame it on the Brazilian population though, as they asked for independence.

Like, the ones that did that were the ones that stayed. It's not the same situation in Africa where white people came back. It's not current Portugal's (as a country entity) fault, because it was the Brazilian population that just happened to be in the same kingdom.

We ain't got to apologise, they do.

Something something the native genocide in north america something something the flip genocide.

r u kidding me

The portuguese did all king of fucked up shit to the natives in South America during the 17th and 18th centuries, who kept fleeing to the misiones to escape you protuguese fuckers, you just knew the spanish couldn't retaliate because by then England had the biggest navy and would defend you, that's why the Cevallos expedition whopped your asses in 1776, because the english were in trouble in the north and couldn't help you.

Then are all the Brazilians native Americans? No. They have European blood. Because a lot of their families stayed there after doing that.

Did the European-blooded Brazilians just watch? No. They were the Portuguese at the time. At most the King told you to do it. The European Portuguese people did nothing from up here.

Am I not explaining myself right?

That's beyond cynical, you had death rates of what? Up to 30% during shipping? Sometimes even worse? We didn't slave them is fucking bogus and pathetic as well, you were the largest trader, Arabs and other Africans only enslaved most to sell to you.

The only thing i blame them about is importing all those fucking niggers and then leaving us stuck with them forever.

>I blame it on the Brazilian population though, as they asked for independence.
Not quite.

At the time, there were two forces opposing the crown in the former colonies: republicans and independentists. John VI (the fat one) and Peter I* (his alcoholic child) knew that they couldn't fight both at the same time, so Peter I did a gambit - "fork" the crown, crush the republicans while independentists did nothing ("we got independence, right") and then, when his father died, reunite the crowns. It would work amazingly well if not by Michael claiming the Portuguese throne and claiming Peter was illegitimate to inherit the Portuguese crown.

And John VI himself had plans that, if Napoleon won, they would simply trash Portugal and rule South America and the African possessions.

So nobody asked nothing. The whole thing was a gambit. The Sulista, Paulista, Pernambucan, Portuguese and others hadn't a single word about the process, it was all about crown power.

*You might know him better as Peter IV, the one that threw Portugal into a civil war.

By the way, the fact Brazil exists at first place means we still didn't get our independence.

Two things about Guayra/Paraná:

1. Tordesillas Treaty's line goes through the southernmost island on the coast (Ilha do Mel). So technically even the white portion of Parana at the East would belong to Nueva Toledo, although AFAIK the Castillians never settled there.
2. On the 3rd Plateau (westmost one), among the mestizo/caboclo population, surnames as Ravier, Ernandes and Gonsales are somewhat common. Those are probably Portuguese renditions of Castillian surnames as Javier, Hernandez and González and they at least imply some Castillian descendents remained on the region even after the bandeirantes.

>Africa
You did a really horrible job.

Kys.

really unironically makes you think

The British have nothing to apologize for, their colonial projects resulted in 4 successful, developed countries that are vastly better than they ever could have been under the rule of their native inhabitants. And if there is anything the French, Spanish, and Portuguese need to apologize for, it's their failure to follow Britain's example.

>We

WE

tl;dr

We are getting bombarded with immigrants. Isn't that shit enough.

2bh I kind of feel bad about the colonisation of the Americas and sub-Saharan Africa, but the colonisation of North Africa was completely justified as revenge for the Barbary pirates and the slave trade of Europeans. I think what they did there wasn't enough.

Still not enough Indonesians in Netherlands