MANILA...

>MANILA, Philippines – The Philippines ranked first in a global survey on the image of the United States (US) worldwide, beating even the US itself when it comes to a favorable view on the American people.
According to the 2013 Global Attitudes Project of Pew Research Center in Washington DC, Philippines got an 85 percent score, the highest, when people were asked “Do you have a favorable or unfavorable view of the US?”
Following Philippines are Israel and Ghana both with 83 percent, and the US with 81 percent.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2_pqOJt7gE8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Shows how pathetic these subhuman brown flip cockroaches are when they worship their master who colonized and raped their fucking shithole country.

Fucking NUKE them already along with that ugly fucking flip monkey girl/thing

Butthurt immigrant.

I really need to spend a few months there. Could probably fuck a different bitch every night if I try hard enough.

why tho

Will locals go after me to marry them if I go there and visit night clubs/pubs and flirt with them?

Flip land is a third world shithole, I would highly advise you not to travel there. It's inferior in every aspect to almost all countries on earth, and i'm not even starting to talk about its people.

AVOID.

Anally pained.

>want to hang out with a nice Filipino family
>scared they'll get annoyed and kill me on a false drug accusation

why are flips such ass kissers? aren't they ashamed that their women are known as the easiest in the world?

the facts that flips and italians love america so much makes me very uncomfortable for come reason

>Ghana
But why

philippines is a fucking shithole thats why

But I thought the flip president called Obama a son of a bitch? what does the average flip think?
youtube.com/watch?v=2_pqOJt7gE8

Aseans are bro tier.

Well when you live in a shithole, you get desperate.

ITT: self-hating pinoys

Is there a more cucked nationality?

This is utterly pathetic.

Probably not, but hopefully the worst is over now.

Only if you pass yourself off as an American

Suck dick get refurbished stuff seems kinda fair to me.

Kek
I like how Duterte reads lists of people he is going to kill on the news before he does it.
Absolute madman

Still pathetic.

Ghana loves every country
Just friendly people I guess