1. Your cunt

1. Your cunt
2. How lonely are you

Canada
Very lonely.

Canada
Very lonely

America
I do not need other people I'm pretty happy on my own 2bh, I haven't had a bad day in like 5 years

Canada

Not lonely because I have friends and a girlfriend. Feels pretty good actually.

Why don't you have any friends user?

1. flag
2. Not lonely enough to befriend either of you losers

Merica
Kinda lonely. I'm married, but don't live around friends and family.

Same exact thing with me

Flag
Depends on my mood. Go outside lad.

USA
I have friends, but no one I can talk to.
Sometimes I cry

How can you even be lonely in Canada?

Just talk to people, everyone is friendly and you'll make friends

Ill fucking strangle you cunt

Cunt.
I'm not.

pretty lonely 2bh

Canada
Very lonely

SHART IN MART
Not really lonely.

What

That doesn't answer my question

Who would I talk to?
I live in a town of 85 people and I have nothing in common with anyone. Where would I talk to them at?

That's a great meme. I live in fucking Toronto and have 0 friends. Not even a shitskin

i dream about suicide every day

have you tried beeing urself?

Libya
Wake me up inside

this. i do have friends but im fine on my own

Yeah that's exactly the reason as to why I'm alone
I've come to terms with living and dying alone though, just sometimes it bugs me and I kinda wish I was normal

Im very lonely

>That's a great meme. I live in fucking Toronto and have 0 friends. Not even a shitskin

And what have you tried in order to fix that?

Just talk to people at your job or University, it's that easy

>just sometimes it bugs me and I kinda wish I was normal

You can be though, it's entirely your choice

In a city as big as Toronto how can it be hard to find at least a few people you relate with? Are you in school?

Yeah, me too. I was driving home from work the other night, and I suddenly felt like I had taken a tiny dose of mdma. I realized that I just wasn't severely depressed for the first time in months.

1) America
2) Moderately lonely. I moved halfway across the country into a temporary assignment (14 months) and then my company is moving me back and I'm management level, so I can't hang out with coworkers.

It is extremely hard to make friends once you are graduated from college. Didn't expect that, desu.

>tfw I don't even know how it feels to live without depression

>TFW I will never know what it's like to live WITH depression

sucks 2 b u

Yeah I'm in a university but everyone is already set in their social circles and I don't fit in any

I'm too boring. Even if I try to talk to people they get bored with me because I have nothing to contribute

lets be friends, guys

>I'm too boring
Have you considered taking steps toward changing this?

>but everyone is already set in their social circles and I don't fit in any

That's bullshit. What year are you in?

Join a club or something

>I'm too boring. Even if I try to talk to people they get bored with me because I have nothing to contribute

It's not hard just listen and ask questions. People love talking about themselves, you can have conversations go on auto-pilot and people will think you're a great guy when all you did was listen, remember and ask questions.

Srsly just talk to a few people you see regularly at your University, remember their name and 3-4 things about them. They'll be amazed you actually listened

>People love talking about themselves
I keep hearing this but it doesn't seem to make sense to me. I would hate talking about myself. Why would anyone love it?

Very lonely.

I have acquaintances, co-workers, etc, etc. However, it is simply a shallow routine where I meet them everyday. There is no relationship.

Friends and families have gone to places whose names I don't even know. I can't help but feel lonesome. Even though telecommunications exist in the modern era, why do they feel infinitely far away? In my darkest of times, I tried to dial my friends and families for help. However, the phone just keeps ringing, ringing, and ringing in vain. I had long stopped trying to rely and confide them.

And if you're TOO autistic, just start smart and slow.

Give random people compliments or make small talk with them, I do this all the time.

>Leaving gym
>See some guy
>"Hey dude nice shoes. Have a great workout!"

>Ordering sub at subway
>Notice the sandwich artist is from some strange country, ask them how to pronounce their name and ask them about something I've heard about country

>Tell random girls their clothes/shoes/whatever looks nice with a smile

Do shit like that, makes u feel good and makes others feel good famm

I don't fucking know, but people love talking about themselves.

Even the most autistic NEETs on Cred Forums love blogposting about their lives, this basically shows that they YEARN for attention and people to talk to

You sound needed af bitch nigga

*needy

please stop conversing with this retard

Alone again naturally

Very rude baka

Underrated post

I haven't talked with anybody for weeks. My mother drops food at my door, but I only eat every few days or so.

Australia
I am alone but I'm not bothered by it.