Do you have pigeons in your city? What's your opinion on them?

Do you have pigeons in your city? What's your opinion on them?

Other urls found in this thread:

ebird.org/ebird/map/rocpig1?neg=true&env.minX=&env.minY=&env.maxX=&env.maxY=&zh=false&gp=false&ev=Z&mr=1-12&bmo=1&emo=12&yr=all&byr=1900&eyr=2016
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yes
no opinion

flying rats

no i don't

Nah, I live in the suburbs. I go to NYC all the time, though, which has them en masse, and they're fucking skyrats, as my white friend here () said

We have these weird little brown birds more than pigeons. Sometimes they'd fly into buildings when I was in school.

Pigeons are shit-tier birds for metro areas.

I'm living in comfy crow country.

yes
I like them

Shit, I have them too. I'm pretty sure they're sparrows or something.

I frequently see them inside fucking airports, too. They're everywhere.

Tons of them.
I'd like to cuddle with them.

Pigeons are the niggers of the birds

what exactly does this mean? what is cuddling in russia? making a soup of them?

More robbins, sparrows, and finches than pigeons. Pigeons I rarely see actually.

No. Don't you think they might sometimes feel sad and lonely? We should cuddle and pet them, play with them, showing them love and attraction, letting them know they aren't alone.

no, I do not.

their brains are the size of a pea, if not smaller. it's just about big enough to have their instinct dictate them to shit wherever and whenever they feel like it

they're also probably detrimental to having a more diverse ecosystem, so that's a big minus point.

so to end this essay, I find they should all be shipped back to africa or pulped, and not to be cuddled

refudoves not welcome

also, they are never alone. they move in humongous flocks

Yeah, they're ubiquitous in cities here.

fug crows, they eat my chicken foods

Yes see them a lot, but i dont like their sound. I once saved one when he was stuck on my balcony, i think they are underrated.

Fucking this, magpies as well

Yes, but thank god the vultures in my neighborhood love to kill these pests for some reason

KILL THEM ALL

Pigeons are treated as flying pigs which carry a bunch of bacteria.

Plus, they barely fly.

i don't think i've seen a pigeon irl but we definitely have a lot of deer

More of a seagull city here

I think seagulls is a pretty cool guy. eh steals cheetos and doesn't afarid of anything

There are A LOT of Eurasian nuthatch where I live.
They are constantly running along tree trunks like tiny squirrels.
They distract my dog too much - too many poopings have been disturbed because of them.

peruvians ate them all

They look like the estonian flag

We have only magpies and crows here. I like them. Fun to watch and underrated birds. And they are not too cheeky like seagulls and pigeons.

/thread

test

Fucking pigeons are flying rats but seagulls are worse. Sometimes those motherfuckers attack people

A few households raise them but no community/wild pigeons. I'd love to see more of them and have those town squares full of pigeons like western cities but the savages here would trap and eat them. ;_;

Cool! Only Red-breasted Nuthatches here in Vancouver. Yet in Asia they get some crazy shit, such as the Beautiful Nuthatch (its real name) and Velvet-fronted Nuthatch.

Seagulls have killed several people by giving them heart attacks. They have also killed dogs.

I saw one decapitate a pigeon in 2013. Blood spewed everywhere. Horrific.

Pigeons are found literally everywhere.

Map of their range: ebird.org/ebird/map/rocpig1?neg=true&env.minX=&env.minY=&env.maxX=&env.maxY=&zh=false&gp=false&ev=Z&mr=1-12&bmo=1&emo=12&yr=all&byr=1900&eyr=2016

In my town pidgeons and illegal immigrants are
outnumbering the resident population

Literally niggers with wings

Not as bad as seagulls though

There's not that many in my city

We have mourning doves, sparrows and chanates (kind of like a crow but smaller)