Are middle eastern societies (as a whole) redpilled or bluepilled and are people alpha or beta?

Are middle eastern societies (as a whole) redpilled or bluepilled and are people alpha or beta?

OK on one hand they're extremely redpilled from a cultural standpoint. Female virginity, chastity, modesty, and suffrage are all at the correct levels that NRx fags and alt-rightists keep moaning about, there's almost no muh feminism.

Bonus they even wear the hijab to reduce male advances and men can (in general, not specific countries) have harems! It's been proven that women are willing to share the pecking order with other females if it means she can fuck an alpha. wew lad

But on the other hand how do the alpha/beta dichotomy work out? If an alpha male can have a harem, so can the beta. Women would rather get an STD from an alpha than let a beta touch her.

It's also scientifically proven that betas who let women dictate the terms on the relationship get less sex. The middle east seems like it would be an alpha paradise... but also a beta paradise too...

Remember there was that Algerian man whose wife cheated on him and he tried calling her 168 times.... that's really beta....

Also women have the option of leaving to the west... the west represents "another man", so middle eastern countries don't exist in a vacuum... she could move to a land where she can slut it up with western alphas all she wants with no consequences except pissing off beta diaspora Arabs... back home she could be killed, stoned, or disowned...

So is the middle east alpha/beta and red/blue pilled?

pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

redpillphilosophy.com/2015/11/censored-by-youtubefacebook-watch-the-viral-anti-feminist-gender-equality-video-here/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>redpilled or bluepilled

What does this even unironically mean? It's just a buzzword it seems

is anime popular in the middle east?

no offense but if you don't know the subject matter you should educate yourself and not participate

First of all I'm not a muslim.
But I do think they've got their shit settled when it comes to women.

Where can i educate myself on what these buzzwords mean? Cred Forums?

but this proves otherwise...

reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/comments/4vcmj3/a_beta_story_everyone_can_learn_from/

and Arabs in France get real butthurt about women fucking interracially.... kinda beta picrel

>raping nine year old girls is alpha because Mohammed

it's strangely popular out of all the blue.... kinda like if they were a boo of a random Baltic country for no reason

probably because IMAMtv is boring & they wanna watch Pokemon

I don't think those are women living in actual muslim countries you smelly gook.

>pol buzzwords
>educate
>roach education
no wonder you live in literal ISIS conditions

Nowhere did I mention Muslim countries you fucking retard, go fuck a cactus, Arabism is race, culture, and a state of mind... there's a reason white converts join ISIS less than Arab diaspora... because Arab is a state of mind, arabization begins in the peninsula and ends at the brain

I'm done having discussions with literal retards, who don't do any critical thinking, go buzz off

>everyone is retarded if they don't agree with me

lol go have autism on /r9k/ or something
>M-muh betas and alphas
>muh repill

Not only are you ignorant, but pridefully so, that's the worst I could wish on anybody.

ignorant of what? made up buzzwords you can't even explain?

go outside virgin

I'm not a virgin, and I'm very much outside

>extremely redpilled from a cultural standpoint. Female virginity, chastity, modesty, and suffrage are all at the correct levels that NRx fags and alt-rightists keep moaning about, there's almost no muh feminism
your idea of "redpilled" sounds extremely /r9k/. I wonder how you guys manage to be heterosexual and hate women that much. Between being a beta with no spine and going full muslim there's a whole spectrum of normality. And muslims look more betas to me actually trying to control pussy that much and being afraid or violent about losing it it's a beta trait. No wonder why ISIS looks attractive for angry virgins.

based Argentina

get it straight, it's TRP not /r9k/

>Samir34

tnxs wn
dafug is TRP?

what is even the point of this thread? What are you trying to say?

No oppressing people's fundamental human rights isn't "redpilled" you retarded gook

I think your a bit too Araboo, everything you said is almost entirely false if not exaggerated. We aren't overflowing with alphas here, almost everyone is a beta, and rarely do you see a guy with multiple wives, the maximum they have is two most of the time, and they usually end up having a divorce. Man children are common, you see men with beards but they're like children when they open their mouth, alphas are as rare as diamonds. Fit people are almost extinct.
I appreciate you being the first person to actually consider liking Arabs, but reality is harsher than what you came to think.

hmm desu

Yes it is a little exaggerated, a bit for the sake of discussion. I get what you're saying, the reality is a lot more nuanced. It's just that the culture is just so different, and you wonder how that plays out with respects to alphas and betas

Thanks for being the first in the thread to actually entertain my questions, I do admit that partly it was trolling but then this is Cred Forums

That whole "redpill" ideology is completely retarded and is just given excuses for losers to try to explain how the establishment works.
When you have people dedicated to explain/understand/fuck women who describe themselves as spokespersons of the redpill movement, you have a problem.

when the establishment means that staring is rape, mansplaining your manspreading is misogynist, and it's OK to lose half when she leaves you, maybe the establishment deserves some introspection...

redpillphilosophy.com/2015/11/censored-by-youtubefacebook-watch-the-viral-anti-feminist-gender-equality-video-here/

I think the MUslim world is beta as fuck and only betas from Cred Forums think Islam is """cool""

btw I'm female and I hate Islam

>only betas from Cred Forums think Islam is """cool""
Huh?
Since when does /pol like Islam?
Even when they share pretty much every major view of Muslims (anti-semitism, sexism, tribalism, etc.), when they actually encounter a Muslim, all of them become the most liberal, the most feminist, the most democratic, the most secular, the most pro-black, the most pro-jew, and start telling him on how his religion is wrong for lacking these things!

if Islam is Arab nationalism

then Cred Forums is like white nationalism

this really made me think...

>Roach

It's fucking Hong Kong dude

lmao

sectarian violence is on the rise m8

No, it's beta as fuck.

Why do you think north africans love raping White women? Because all the arab women are covered up and prudish. They know they can never attract a White girl, so they get desperate and perverted... or if they're rich enough they do cringey shit like buying a BMW and wearing faggy clothes.

Lebanese and Jordanian societies are the most alpha because they're more Western and less deprived. They have space to breathe and express their alpha personality without being islamists.

but isn't rape the ultimate form of taking charge?

>Ugh I hate how he always asks where we want to eat! I want a man who just takes charge!

Plus women orgasm from rape

>third world logic

you rape because you're too beta and undesirable to get a woman

And you are weak and pathetic to attack a woman

They can also be disowned here in the west though it just depends if a woman is slutty enough to ignore her family and forget about them.

West has gone too far.
Islam hasn't even moved.

Ideal would be somewhere in the middle.
Don't want to force anyone do anything because it just creates an unhappier state but letting people do what they want has led to the west becoming a laughing stock.

Now I'm not advocating rape by all means

But it's not the same if an alpha rapes a woman though.

Women have a biological rape fetish and this is shown by the huge amount of interest in Fifty Shades.

Plus the human DNA is controversially littered with evidence that many of our ancestors rape.

I propose that certain sensibilities (though not representative of the area) cannot be looked at the same way the West does.

Is an Islamic suicide bomber a coward for killing hundreds of innocents?

In the West he is.

But certain trains of thought (and not by all means all of the Eastern ones) would paint him as the topmost martyr, an exemplar to be held above all others, for his sacrifice for God.

I think rape cannot be defined as objectively evil. It can be said to have no place in civilized society, and must be punished harshly. It must be said as evil, to appease the PC crowd. But outside civilization, rape is a certainty.

I guess what I'm trying to say is, in civilized society, a rapist is beta.