Historically, which country is responsible for the most blood shed?

Historically, which country is responsible for the most blood shed?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burundi
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Japan
they kill whales, they have a lot of blood, the amount of that animal gives several liters

hehehehe

I guess China gets that honour, due to the Great Leap Forward and the Cultural Revolution.

1)Usa (native indians, Vietnam, Laos, Timor leste, Guatemala, and everything they did during ww2 and the cold war)
2) ussr
3) Belgium (Kongolese genocide)
4) nazi Germany
5) Portugal (lot of slaughters in their colonies)

Belgium relatively speaking. They killed half the population of Congo and chopped off their hands.
And they are responsible for the genocide in Rwana where the Hutu's and Tutsi's are killing each other.

If you've been a Belgian colony then you're pretty much fucked. And guess what, Germany was a former Belgian/Frankish colony. And they caused WW1 and WW2.

Turkey

>USSR
not japan
shitty list

USA, Japan, G*rms, T*rks, Belgium, USSR, Portugal, Fr*gs, Spain

>USSR
>about 25 million casualties
>Japan
>about 5 million casualties
Gee, I wonder why

Brits

The 6 millions

Brits did invent the concentration camps during the Boer wars tbqh

they are responsible for the genocide in Rwana where the Hutu's and Tutsi's are killing each other.

The only ones responsible for that are the people who are killing each other.

yeah that's 25 millions massacred by stalin

Germany has the most blood on its hand.

Those do count as bloodshed tbqh.

china
>tibetans
>Uyghur babies aborted by force
>dzungarian genocide
>even so many Han chinks got killed

I know you'll say nanking things only China mentions about next.

Trips of truth
Not to mention every war they were involved in they lost an absurd amount to people, particularly civil wars.

Mongolia.

>be a Belgian colony
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burundi

>The World Happiness Report 2016 Update ranked Burundi as the world's least happy nation

Absolutely agree about Belgium.
But 1) Serbia started ww1 and 2) I would rather say that Belgium and France were germany's colonies.

Iceland obviously!

I'm pretty sure japan hasn't even killed the most whales. Ever seen that one picture of the beach in Europe where the sea is blood red with tons of whale corpses laying there?

That's the Faroe islands.
With their population they couldn't kill enough whales to match Japan even if all of them killed whales 24/7.

Countries like France or Russia have way more jew blood on their hands than Germany. About the direct casualties of ww2, it's France/uk/usa's fault who forced germany to sign the Versailles treaty.

>Spain

Wut?

>Russia
>Jew blood
lolwhat, russian german/jewish government were always loyal to jews

But they had the same genocide than Rwanda .

>what is "пoгpoм"?

You invented the pogroms (and we imitated you), and I'm sure russians, frenchies or poles killed way more more jews in their history than germany.

Easily the United Kingdom
>anyone other than the Eternal A*glo

>it's France/uk/usa's fault who forced germany to sign the Versailles treaty.
The US didn't want the Treaty of Versailles to be as strict as it was because Woodrow Wilson predicted that it would anger Germans and start another World War. All of the blame lies with France on this one.

But the us helped nazi germany to rise and uk refused to admit that hitler could be a threat.

>be filthy European
>come to america
>bring disease
>kill millions

>Spain
>European

>America
>Education

only because of soviet union. uk and usa thought they could use hitler against the soviet union.