What's the goal of these States? I bet no Americans of Cred Forums comes from here

What's the goal of these States? I bet no Americans of Cred Forums comes from here.

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/Lifestyle/countrys-attractive-people-live-dating-app-clover/story?id=34654195
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i have relatives in Wyoming if that counts

I'm from south dakota and have family in montana

the goal of these states is to be comfy

Idaho is the potato state. Don't know about the others.

They're probably full of ugly people and wagonburners.

Idaho made Ernest Hemingway to kill himself,it pretty much sums up the highlighted states

sorry bud, we've got the most attractive men in the country
abcnews.go.com/Lifestyle/countrys-attractive-people-live-dating-app-clover/story?id=34654195

:^^^^^^^^)

Farms

Nebraska is farms, the ones to the west have soil thats too shitty for farming so they produce diamonds and other minerals I think, in addition to farming the Dakotas produce a lot of oil

how easy would it be for a brit with barely any qualifications to find a good job in these type of places. Its seems super comfy.

fracking in the north
farming in the south

They exist to flyover. A nice buffer between west coast scum and us elite east coasters.

Very easy in the
Bakken area of North Dakota. I worked out there, in Williston, for 3 months a couple years ago. Lots of jobs and the wages are very high

If I mention I'm from SD too, is it gonna become an east river west river fight?

really depends on what type of job you're willing to take. the meme oil jobs in north dakota have run out due to low oil prices, but unemployment is still pretty low around here. you won't find tons of programming jobs for instance, but retail, construction, trade jobs like electrician and plumbing, and anything that supports agriculture are almost always looking for people

nah, I came around on west river last trip out there

>What's the goal of these States?
Farms, national parks, oil, and a place to put our nuclear weapons.

Your nuclear weapons are in New Mexico.

wait new mexico isn't one of those states?

Cred Forums's favorite part of America.

we have nukes all over the place to ensure that we can still destroy the world even if part of us gets blown up preemptively

The majority of ground silos are in North Dakota

>Implying we'd keep all of our nukes in one state

They're scattered over a land area much bigger than your country m8

Our nukes are spread out all over the place, in fact the majority of them are on submarines, nobody except the higher echelons know their exact position at any given moment.

Imagine if they were assassinated. The nobody would know where the nukes are.

If all the top Pentagon brass was assassinated at once then we'd have even bigger problems than wayward subs.