What the FUCK is their problem? Stuck up, arrogant...

What the FUCK is their problem? Stuck up, arrogant, bitter cunts who wouldn't know a shred of happiness if it fucked them in the ass

*hon hon at you*

Those are the brits

Ceci pêh

>tfw I live in the only place in the word were there is still some legitimate Anglo-Francophone rivalry

Feels natural. Feels good man.

>ass
fuck off yank

Muslims are teaching them humility as we speak 2bh

I pronounce it like arse though

At some point the modern world needs to throw British "spelling" in the rubbish where it belongs

he's kinda hot desu

Yea, maybe

The arrogance of the Brits can be justified, they ruled the world since the 7 years' war to 1919 and set up rich colonies like the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand. Our only colony which isn't too bad is Quebec because it depends of Canada.

alri Kim chong ying

St. Pierre et Miquelon is lovely

Seems like someone's mad

They also gad De Gaulle who backsstabbed Canada .

Did your abo boyfriend dumped you for an emu or something?

100% this

Cucked ever since Caesars conquest, they lost their identity, they proceeded to create a new one based on the ideals of enlightenment, only to see three centuries later that yet again your country is the victim of a Great Migration, but with tribes that shit on the basic principles of your country and instead promote such an ideology disguised as religion which you are forced to accept. Meanwhile you're only left with memories of greatness while anglo-saxon inbred imbeciles, some seated in fat scooters, laugh at you.

>tfw keep matching eyes with french milf in Paris metro
>quick smile at each other when our eyes meet again

Did she want the d?

Wait, you want the world to adopt "written-as-you-pronounce-it" American spelling instead of British spelling, but then you proceed to write ass but pronouncing it "arse"?

That doesn't really follow logic, does it?

Errr...cucked by Cesar, then we cucked the whole world until 1815

Not comparable at all. Romans were in Gaul for 500 years, French made a little trip to Moscow and back compared to that (20 years?)

>Russia

Not only Russia.

We were literally the boogeyman of Europe for at least 3 centuries

I detect some jelly on your post....
Australia will never have the same revelance france has had, and still france is way more relevant to the world nowadays...

Besides making a post calling others "arrogant" is also arrogant my fat friend.

OP is right.

You think the French are relevant because they owned your brown ass over a hundred years ago.

Mexico had been better today if Maximilian had remained emperor

France has always been relevant,.of you think otherwise then you are just a stupid redneck.

They also owned 25% of America and gave yanks their independence.

Hon hon hon

I doubt he was an alchemist. You can't shit into gold.

Mexicans belong in a zoo.

Its what happens if you loose your place as a world power.

I assure you when China and India surpasses us, we'll be just as salty.

Oui oui le baguette