Why are Euros so fucking autistic, special snowflakes?

Why are Euros so fucking autistic, special snowflakes?

you mean Cred Forums

Because we can puta

finns are special snowflakes according to studies. but the rest of europeans are not, so fuck them

Sup Chicano

Are you jelly that we're diverse?

STOP FLOODING THE BOARD WITH YOUR CHAT ROOMS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>missing glorious general banter and memes.
I feel bad for you

>

>Why are Euros so fucking autistic, special snowflakes?
because we didn't get colonized over a landmass by one empire.
>"diverse" hispanic "culture".

>

67 in Mexico alone

mods should delete all these generals.

>not flirting with qt bois in ur specific general
feel bad for you

>no more lusofono

>qt bois
Пeдoжидoвкa

pls no autism shaming on Cred Forums this is a safe space

languages, that could have their name confused for an exotic fruit dont count

they're adult mainly bois, huh. not pedo.

Because europe is quite special

It doesn't matter, he was talking about diverse cultures. Well, there are way more than you can imagine just here.
>pic

Besides, that's beyond the point, generals are chat rooms and they are constantly being bumped, hiding all the other threads out of existence.

thats because "world heritage" is presumed to be something exotic for western europeans. thats the reason places like india, mexico, china, japan and so on get lots of attention. they dont put a "world heritage" sign on most of the nice things in western europe, while if they put 2 stones on top of each other in kongo they will call it a "world heritage cultural palace"

>/ita/ not mentioned
triggered

Don't you see the list? There are plenty of western europe countries there. And again, you are missing the point.

And no, Europe is not that diverse, by any means, or at least not more than any other place in the world, in any way.

both regions have 9 different colors. its as diverse and any continuous landmass where cultures clash.

And it does not need 40 different chat rooms. End of story.

yes it does. same generics doesnt mean same culture and same language. why are you so butthurt about europeans not having the same language in europe? and in any case most of the generals speak english often and even if they dont if you ask something in english they readily reply in english

omg biodiversity index. let me guess - europe is white man and the same and every piss poor country is a heaven for culture.

at least we are special snowflakes, the rest of the world is just autistic

I don't care about Euros not having the same language. But generals are the worst place to learn anything about said country, and you just happen to have the most, for whatever reason.

>generals worst place to learn about said country
wat?
have you even asked anyone in any general about their country?

Yes, I have.

do tell your experience and what made you think that said generals will not tell you about their countries

Aanstelleritis.

They just kept circlejerking about anime, vaping, tv shows, what they did that day, etc.

Really, just go to any general and 90% of the posts are from the same people arguing about whatever bullshit they did that month, week, day. They are chat rooms, and they are not even useful to learn a language unless you already have more than the basic knowledge of said language, so pretty much nobody when it's an obscure language nobody talks in the world. It would be like me making a Yorem Nokka thread to chat with my other 3 Yorem Nokka posters about anime. Maybe not all generals are like that, I don't know since I don't post in all of them, but most of them are.

you're a bit of a gaylord to be honest, generals have a lot of great banter and memes, for example in /lat/ we have that one bolivian who suicided and came back to life and then died again (RIP)

youve only visited brit and cum. the anglos are retarded like that. the french, german, dutch generals, as well as balk are pretty different all the time. ex-yu only talks about girls cuz if they talk about anything else they go into sperg mode about the war

/lat/ is the worst general of all. Fucking bunch of underage autists from taringa.

Lets take a look at it, shall we?

Incoherent Cred Forums tier shitposting.

Alright

>not filtering the cancer of Cred Forums

>going to Cred Forums to filter threads

huh

huh

Its not our fault that /cum/ is a weeb infested shithole.
Both /balk/ and /hell/ are chill AF desu

qepd

well this is an anime board. it was supposed to be about people who like anime. but desu anime is cancer on boards which are not related to anime

Why would I want to look at this?

i understand why you wouldnt want to look at that. what i dont understand is why you expect that not to be on Cred Forums. its like going to food & cooking and then filtering all the food threads

el mexicANO

We have a place/quarantine zone for weebs and that's Cred Forums.
If you want to see the "I am Greek" & Easter? shitposts be my guest but here the voulgar is right.

post your boipucci ese and we can talk

easter islands?

Sadly I do expect it all to be here. I just don't see the point in not filtering out threads I can't even participate in because they're in an entirely different language

>whats the point of int

You know what I mean. I didn't come to this board to learn how to shitpost in Greek or Ukrainian

no, you clearly came to this board to have yutablalablablatahta 2.0

>this is an anime board
>Cred Forums

i'll never understand why weebs are unable to stay in their containment zone