This is 5€ in Russia

>this is 5€ in Russia

"We should grow more potatoes, wtf is this green shit, eat your cabbage you stupid western lover!"

Well can you make vodka out of brocolli?

I just don't understand. It's can grow in cold climate and more healthy than other vegetables and most of Russians still don't even know what is this.

Broccoli and cabbage are both brassica, nothing wrong with that

I pity the Russians who will never have broccoli cheddar soup though

Your countrymen are missing out tbqh

broccoli is my favorite green vegetable, right after spinach

we call vegetables "bunny fodder"

I thought the Nordics had higher rates of vegetable consumption than the rest of Europe

>broccoli cheddar

I pity the yanks who will never have broccoli and stilton soup, which is the real thing, not fucking cheddar.

This is why Russians are so short, scrawny and weak, you don't eat the broccoli.

Russians really think broccoli is western propaganda?

>putting cheese in a perfectly fine cream soup

you Brits really are proto-Americans, innit?

>broccoli are portrayed as 'eeeeeew mommy i dont wanna eat that' in american movies and cartoons
>is actually pretty delicious, good taste, good texture, nice color, fairly healthy as well

?_?

Brussel sprouts too. They are the ultimate vegetable that kids in entertainment hate. I can't get enough of them.

fucking russian plebs, we should grow more BROCCOLI fuck potato

>Americans show healthy food as disgusting
Well bargain me surpsied

You've never had it, it's delicious, it's not cream soup anyway it's broccoli

Depends on who you ask. A handful Norwegians I've known refused to eat any vegetables for some inexplicable reason.

Just depends on how you're brought up, I was brought up with vegetables and various things so now I'll eat anything.

Where I've known people who refuse to eat vegetables and many other things. They won't even say they dislike them, they just say I CAN'T EAT THAT, I WON'T EAT THAT.

It's fucking pathetic.

Fot me it's kinda weird, because everyone here learns to eat untoasted bread with butter and weird toppings squeezed together for half a day at room temperature. If there is anything I should be able to eat, it's that, but I fucking hate it. I think Norwegians in general might have the worst taste in food in the world because of that bizarre lunch tradition. In most other countries, you go out and have a decent lunch at a restaurant, right?

americans can't grow their vegetables properly so everything tastes horrible

It's an old meme. Thanks to Michelle Obongo's healthy eating initiative, all of my younger family members literally scarf down fruits and veggies.

I dont know about vegetables, but definitely true for their fruits