Do Americans get triggered when they meet a Vietnamese?

Do Americans get triggered when they meet a Vietnamese?

Why would we? The war ended over 40 years ago. And IIRC the majory of Vietnamese have a favorable opinion of us, and vice versa.

This

Only Asian Americans get triggered

I live in Texas where there are many second generation Vietnamese-Americans. Their girls are very cute and I wish to visit Vietnam for this reason. Relations couldn't be better.

I live in a city were vietnamese/Laos refugees went and growing up no one paid their ancestry much mind farther than then being just asian. I couldn't see them being outed for it though, they were pretty cool.

Vietnamese people are awesome

Why would we get triggered? We won the war.

No. We were fighting commies, not the Vietnamese

>We won the war.

>mfw americans who claim "we wun de war" think vietnam was basically team deathmatch

Nah, Vietnamese are cool. I haven't seen any animosity towards anyone but Mexicans over here. There's definitely anti Mexican racism though.

We threw a bunch of firebombs at them, then crawled through tunnels killing Vietnamese until we through up our hands in the air and left the country.

ITT: Americans making the memes about them true.

CHI

AMERICA IS MEME MAGIC

non-americans get triggered so easily.

Making people laugh and trigerring are two different things.

No. This is different.
You guys felt compelled to reply to obvious bait, and it's not even the first time.

As soon as anyone dares say that America won or at least didn't lose Vietnam. All the non-americans jump on the memes/laughs/triggers every fucking wagon possible.

And then they dismiss it just like your doing. Stay triggered germanoo.

Woah you seem really cool and unfazed by the jokes amerifriend :^)

Do you really have to jerk eachother off so hard? He already said it for you, you don't have to reply to it.

Yes - because if it's saifd by an American, there's always a very real chance they mean it for real.
With other countries its often pretty clear they're just memeing.
Says more about you than us for sure.

You guys felt compelled to reply to obvious bait, and it's not even the first time.

As soon as I dare say that Americans makes me laughs, when they say they won or didn't lose Vietnam. All the americans jump on the memes/laughs/triggers every fucking wagon possible.

And then they dismiss it just like your doing. Stay triggered amerishart.

Americans meme more than anyone on Cred Forums. You stupid faggots reply to shit tier bait all the time and you never learn

Why does it still trigger you, if you know that we reply every time and never learn? You seem to be pretty angry.

Makes me really think.

I thought the meme was that we lie about winning and that we hate vietnamese. Sure doesn't look like that beside one guy m8.

Do you really have to be triggered this hard?

no

wat

i've had 2 bosses who were vietnamese, they were breddy cool

also vietnamese food is god tier

also why did this thread turn into faggotry?

Nah most native Vietnamese people I've met are super cool.

Poor, trashy, low class Vietniggers. Their country is a literal India tier shithole.

One wonders how Americans would feel if Vietnam wasn't so pro America and willing to take it up the ass for their former wartime foe.

Yellow subhuman roaches.