ITT: Times you were disappointed in your country

Recently went to Dublin.

>BLM protests
>Islam stalls outside the fucking GPO
>Privilege walks organised by Trinity faggots

I knew Dublin was a hub for leftist drivel but not to this extent. Even just walking through the city feels like a complete joke.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QvJUvfEYR8w
youtu.be/xVEYcTyj1D
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Privilege walks organised by Trinity faggots

youtube.com/watch?v=QvJUvfEYR8w

>If you were born in Ireland, please step forward

REEEEEEE FUCK OFFF

I'm not going to feel sorry for any foreigner because they fucking chose to come here. We don't have any legislation oppressing them nor do we have a history of oppressing their ancestors. What a cunt.

>BLM
Literally what problems do blacks have with Irish?

>Times you were disappointed in your country
Every time our president decides to breathe
Every time a chairo speaks

From what I read, the protest was in "solidarity" with the US blacks. They're using our oppression to guilt us into identifying with ghetto nigs nigging up.

We're white and therefore bad

>BLM
>Outside of America

wtf...

The last time I went to Dublin, we were protesting water charges. Other problems were still there but the BLM shit really puzzled me.

The one that bothers me most are these "convert to Islam" stalls placed right outside the GPO. I wish I could trash them and kick them off the street for having the nerve.

Blame Soros

Everytime i look at a newspaper

>this fucking triggered psycho voice
It's almost like they clone these cunts on some secret factory
Well, at least you can always have "we never opressed blacks" card and the fact that you were opressed by the "evil white man", so your people wouldn't be guilt shamed into SJW sect so easily.

I feel ya bro, Im pretty down about this shit. Im from a rural town with no blacks or foreigners and to see Dublin, it has become another Western hub for decadence, self-destruction and globalism.

>grew up in dublin during the heroin epidemic when it was a complete shithole
>moved away

>mfw dublin now

will probably never go back

I like to believe that the majority of us are quite tribalistic and will not put up with this Tumblr shit, but our cities are done for.

I don't know much about Mexico, but I imagine there isn't room for SJW shit. The Cartel is far worse anyway, sorry Mexibro

I preferred the heroin epidemic to this tbqh.

"If you speak English as a first language, step forward"

WTF, is she implying people who have a different mother tongue to English are somehow "opressed" or "underprivileged"?

I personaly do feel opressed, gib money pls.

The fucking irony of it saying to a bunch of Irish people who were historically forced to eradicate the native tongue.

These BLM protests outside of America are actually kind of insulting
Blacks outside of the US will never understand the oppression black people have to go through here.
I hate how they act like it's a "trendy" thing to be oppressed and to actually have your families killed. They can't understand and they'll never understand

>Times you were disappointed in your country
the last 18 years.

>Oppression

You mean ghetto nigs getting shot after pulling some shit? Then rioting in cities to show how awful the cops are? Oh yeah, we just don't get it.

>try out for band in tel Aviv
>all their leaders are no borders peace with Muslims hippie bullshit
>ask them if they really believe it
>w-well no because of extremist Muslims but if they weren't I would :D
>so if they were completely different people you'd believe in peace with them? Sounds unrealistic
>l-lol it's just a song bro

I hate when artists do this bullshit pandering

Shut up nigger faggot

Just add a line about killing all the extremist Muslims before the no borders peace hippie bullshit.

I don't know what people are talking about, I've lived here all my life and been all over the world and this is still the greatest city in the world. You see political stuff about once a year

No offence but I figured that shit would be non-existent in Israel of all places, feels like you got some infiltrators trying to virtue signal.

In Houston there are multiple black only scholarships and free rides to certain universities just for being black. Financial aid just for being black too. As a poor white boi seeing that I can hardly say black people are oppressed.

I seen a lot of SJW shit mostly on flyers, but the Islam stalls are around the city on landmarks. The People before Profit movement is a cringy embarrassment and they have quite a few gatherings. O'Connel st. is a soapbox for all this leftist bullshit.

Still wouldn't believe it, borders should separate different people because historically different people don't get along.

We have a very loud minority of lefties. Mostly in tel Aviv. It's really no surprise a hipster band from there is like that but hey I just wanted to have a group to play music with

>Islam stalls

What if you replace it with killing all muslimes?

Yep. What I mean is that a few bearded pakis "inform" passers by on Islam and try to convert them. Most people ignore it but I wish someone would at least keep them off the GPO.

I'm Asian and I think affirmative action is the biggest bullshit ever. I grew up in a poor neighborhood and still was able to get into university.

I went to a shit high school where the majority of high scorers were Asians. The blacks and mexicans there believed studying to be uncool.

If anything I think affirmative action ruins the image of actual educated blacks that worked hard to be there.

Makes me want to be racist if these fucks get free rides and I don't.

I have never seen an Islam stall in my life, I know a couple of convert irish girls though. O'Connell St. is shit there is very little reason to pass through

I go to Dublin every few weeks and I've seen them every time over the past 3 years. They're at the GPO on the corner near Henry st. O' Connell St. really is a shithole.

The day this guy was elected PM

Yeah, he's a joke to say the least

>This was the head of the opposition party in the last elections

Black lives matter... in Ireland.

I remember when I voted for him.

>Labour

A shit party no matter what country.

In retrospect it was mostly just university fags trying to virtue signal and look morally superior somehow. I guess unquestionably enabling blacks is the right thing to do?

You can.

In this social climate? Im not ready to be a Cred Forums martyr just yet.

Irish and Black relations go back centuries.

Why do you think the Irish named a region in Ireland after an African-American?

What? Why did you vote for him?

Fuck off with your bullshit, cunt.

youtu.be/xVEYcTyj1D

this is western Europe desu

the ss skull and crossbones is pretty aesthetic
would get tattooed on me if i was a skinhead

Anytime since the 2004.

kek

His nipples are pretty gross.

I don't understand why irish people swallowed this white guilt cool aid. We had nothing to do with colonialism. We were colonized ourselves for nearly a thousand years. We weren't even considered white until JFK was elected!

what changed in 2004

why does he have 5150 tattooed onto his face

Literally everyday.

Fuck leftards

>be colonised for almost entire history
>suffer two legit genocide tier events (cromwell and famine)
>have native language destroyed
>be guilty

Rich kids who go to Trinity who know they don't deserve their position in life and use collective concepts of guilt/privilege to alleviate individual guilt.

>if your family has health insurance, take a step forward

Wot? Doesn't Ireland have universal healthcare? Why do these idiots want to be American so bad?

We have the medical card and it's for the poor/disabled so yeah, that makes zero sense to me.

Middle/upper class Dubliners from areas like Foxrock, Donnybrook and Leopardstown all have that transatlantic accent so I guess they are trying to be like American college students.