>visit mapleniggerland toronto
>step off the plane
>airport workers are all poo in the loos or somali
>entire city is shitskin upon shitskin and chinks
>mudslimes wearing the niqab on every street corner
>trash and homeless everywhere
>infested with poo in the loos, pakis, chinks, somalis and other trash
>leftists claim it's a multicultural utopia
>in reality every demographic keeps to themselves and form their own ethnic enclaves
>canada literally has new new delhi (brampton)

The fuck happened?

this frog quebec piece of shit happened. forced multiculturalism in the west

forgot pic

I imagine Current Year Man had something to do with it.

At least their dindus and mudslimes are playing hockey, that's all I care about. It's all good.

Why are you so triggered by brown people. Are you that wimpy?

chinknada has niggers that chimpout as well but to a lesser extent. literally most of the homicides and shootings in toronto are by niggers

>At least their dindus and mudslimes are playing hockey,

What? Then again I don't know many whites who do play hockey and tying. Identity to sports is just pathetic.

t. pradeep from bramladesh

I don't care since they're contributing to the sport I love. Chimping out grows character.

Kadri is a mudslime, Subbans are dindus etc.

>I don't know many whites who do play hockey
Nu-male spotted

>mainlander shits suffocating in multiculturalism
lel, serves them right, meanwhile over here..

>Tfw your country is 20% Muslims but the most hijab a you've ever seen was in Toronto

Brown people are stupid, smell bad, rude, and dirty. You don't have to be wimpy to not want your country to be turned into a middle eastern shit hole. Now stop ruining Canada so I still have a place to leave

You region of Canada is emptying out. If you were a westerner you'd make sense.

But Israel you are the brown.

based

I grew up in Mississauga in the 80s and it was white as fuck. Absolute shame what happened to it last time I visited in 2010.

I can post my cucknadian passport for proofs.

the reason our population isnt rising is because we dont have shit tier immigration
>double digit minority percentages
gross my man

>White people conquer whole countries

>Call the conquered people whiney if they so much as bring it up

>See a little brown here and there

>Omg they have invaded us, we will all die. Waahaaa whaa

Here's what I gathered from visiting almost every province and territory in Canada.

The maritimes, manitoba, saskatchewan, yukon and northwest territories all hate multiculturalism, the mass immigration, pierre turdo and are the most pro gun areas.

While BC, Ontario and Quebec are the epicenters of the leftist liberal faggotry. With almost all of the leftist, multicult, sjwism, feminism and other cancer originating from there.

Essentially they are our California and Jew York.

basically, here's a gud pic for reference for how "multicultural" different provinces are

it is a multicultural utopia though, very little ethnic strife/ghettoization. i use to work at a lab with literally every ethnic group, asian, indian, slavic, jewish, etc. under a german guy. literally everyone acts and behaves the same.

this is one area that we keep as containment zones.

you seem to know awfully a lot about toronto, canacuck proxy.

you have to import doctors from india and south africa and shit because nobody who's smart in their right mind stays in your province.

this is retarded though, you don't have much of an understanding of canada if you believe this.

the "white" places you mentioned have huge native populations anyways, and the maritimes is basically the population of vermont.

Canada is multiculturalism done right.

proof in the pic. even our immigrants become fucking crazy about hockey. which means assimilation.

>Quebec
>the most xenophobic province
>with Ontario

fuck off. We are pro faggots and anti-guns but we hate anybody who doesnt speak French or is a muslim.

>this is one area that we keep as containment zones.
American cities are similar with their treatment of minorities.

>huge native populations
Interesting, in the US they're no more than 2% of the population and keep to themselves on reservations.

>Wearing hijabs
>Assimilating

You'll always be kaffir in their eyes. They're a sick breed of subhumans.

>the clothing you wear determines how assimilated you are

Maybe in Iran or Saudi Arabia.

meanwhile you're poor as fuck

>pierre turdo
It's like you base your opinion off of clickbait garbage on Cred Forums
Trudeau hasn't done very much yet, why would you attack him?

No offence, but immigrants can go anywhere they like, and they tend to go where the jobs and other opportunities are.

NL gets few immigrants because, well... you know.

gud meme, have you noticed immigrants barely go any further than a 100 km radius of vancouver/toronto airport?
meanwhile pic related, and we dont even have to deal with retarded real estate inflation

second reply meant for this ontarian:

Average Earnings don't mean much alone though at all in regards to the state of a province..

It's like talking about healthcare then posting HDI stats.

>Religious clothing means nothing

i live in BC and my response is that you need need wages since you live in the middle of bumfuck nowhere and nobody has a job

he's hated in quebec tho

most people here hate immigrants.

and wearing crosses, turbans and yarmulkes makes one not assimilated?

>BC
wew, have fun never owning a home in a city
also gud memes, but St. John's pretty much has anything a 200k city would have in British Columbia, besides minorities
well considering average take-home is higher than most province, plus a 2 bed 1 bath house 2 minutes from the waterfront would cost a quarter of those paper houses built on the fringe of the GTA, i really see any problems

Been in Toronto 10 years ago. Didn't see alot of brown then.

When i went to canada i have never seen so many shit skins at once, and i live in the south.

All you have is St.John's though.
You have a 12% unemployment rate and a ton of your people migrate west to other parts of Canada.

to be fair we've had high unemployment ever since Canada took over guarding our fishing grounds let it all go to shit, due to foreign interests
but I don't really mind right now because lets just say liberals treat atlantic canada pretty well (they basically throw money at us)

No it isn't. Canada has a shitton of ethnic enclaves where the minorities keep to themselves.
Quebec is what pushed the multicult faggotry you idiot. Pierte Trudeau is from quebec.
Pierre trudeau, not Justin aka le current year man you moron.

How's Calgary, I was thinking of heading up there during the holidays

its cold as shit during the christmas holidays

I am Canadian you retarded cunt.

>and the maritimes is basically the population of vermont.
do you enjoy being wrong or what

And I'll tell you that "multiculturalism" in Canada is a jpke.

The poo in the loos segregate themselves in brampton, the pakis and mudslimes in Mississauga, the chinksnin markham, etc.

Pierre Turdo effectively wiped out the majority of white Canadian culture when he forced multiculturalism upon canada.

Now Canadiann culture consists of "le so enlightened and progressive muh diversity, tolerance, wimminz, dude weed and gay rights"

The Canadian soldiers who died fighting in the great and second world war are rolling in their graves.

Quebec is a mistake and it should have never been admitted to the confederation. french faggots ruin everything with their leftism.

Quebec is where PET is the most hated though. he is seen as a traitor here.