What does Cred Forums think of the Arabic language and why is it shit?

What does Cred Forums think of the Arabic language and why is it shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iUdaWBe9cq0
youtube.com/watch?v=PErune6f6Hg
youtube.com/watch?v=NvfYCbE7ZWs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arabic_language_influence_on_the_Spanish_language
youtube.com/watch?v=xdB_zvfV-QE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sounds awful, horrible/difficult script, used by Muslims,

>why is it shit?
nobody speak it, muslims use it

it's like allah connected their guts to their mouth and instead of speaking they fart with their mouth and gurgle

not nice at all,

Arabic is the best lanaguge . it just triggers plebs like you . pic related . other lanaguges cant even compete

So fucking butthurt

Look at it this way blackie. You had to learn English because no one uses your smelly language.

German(ic) has infinitely many words

I like english too you autist
Arabic words cant be counted too because it depends on the root system . that number is just an estimate , it could be more

To be honest, better than Turkish.

At least it has its identity.

Many people use Arabic without knowing it from speaking Spanish, French and Italian.

It's like the Latin of Southern Europe.

i just started studying arabic and i cant find anything wrong with it, and i like making hacking noises

youtube.com/watch?v=iUdaWBe9cq0

listen to arabic u shit-holes
youtube.com/watch?v=PErune6f6Hg
youtube.com/watch?v=NvfYCbE7ZWs

Ewwwww a fucking balti song and some shitty revolution song . kys

the revolution song is 10/10
balti show the difference of dialects user

>t. Sebil Center for Arabic Language
all linguists agree that english is by far the biggest language in terms of vocabulary, followedb y French and Russian, Arabic doesn't even figure in the top 5.

12 million is literally impossible

I'd love a role play as a victim and a terrorist, we fuck angrily while screaming something in Arabic.

maybe they counted derga words (even though they are from other language rather than arabic)

what's the best Arabic dialect to learn?

Egyptian or lebanese i guess , learn fusha if you actually wanna be serious about arabic

if u are francophone it would be any maghreb dialect (tunisian dilaect is the cutest though) if you don't know french go for ME dialects

No it isn't dumb fuck, there's almost as many Arabic words in English

Not really spabish has more arabic words.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arabic_language_influence_on_the_Spanish_language

Nice language, but the writing system is shit.

There is a high number of similar consonants, each with a very low 'x-height', making distinguishing letters relatively difficult. And no short vowels in the usual language.

>Ireland
Good goy keep using the language of your surpressors!

The writing system is fine . arabic has alot of letters , ofc there some similar lettres . and there are short and long vowels

Would you rather I'd write to him Irish? Or to you?
Because everyone knows Irish...

If Arabic has 12 million words, then Esperanto has an infinite number. You can use agglutination to form words like "resurluniĝontis" (was going to land on the moon again) or "gepiedalhejmiĝintoj" (the men and women who went home on foot).

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arabic_language_influence_on_the_Spanish_language

That clearly states influence is limted mostly to lexicon and most of the words listed there are archaic

It's shit. Admit.

Looks alienish

"Looking alienish" isn't really much of a criterion. Hangul "looks alienish" by most standards and it's one of the most god-tier writing systems in its structure.

Because its semetic you stupid fuck .

Hangul looks normal.

Arabic looks alienish

So it's shit?

Because its diffrent. There is no seperate letters bs in arabic . all of them are attached . this makes things easier and faster

>disliking arabic script
Whats wrong with you, shit looks amazing

Why is bs.

Give me an argument.

It's just a cosmetical feature

أي لمعو

It's the best language desu, it looks like elvish runes

Its not . crusive always makes letters look better in general

It's easy once you know it like Chinese or other East Asian languages.

If you want easy as fuck to read and understand go for abugida's.

That's completely subjective though.

Yes, one of the oldest languages on Earth that's still being used today is stupid. Its so stupid that its numerical system has been used in Chemistry since it's formation as a science. Arabs and Muslims are so stupid for creating algebra and contributing to the foundation of the practice of medicine. "I cant understand foreign language and I dont like the sound of it so its garbage" - Avg butthurt loser that still thinks America and Europe are the center of the universe.

Just like the standards

Looks pretty alien to me.

t. ahmed the clock kid

t. Alberto

youtube.com/watch?v=xdB_zvfV-QE

we killed them.

learn history faggot.

Arabic numbers come from India, several civilizations had algebra before Muslims incliuding Greeks and Romans and Arabic medicine was strongly based on those of other peoples as well as being mostly unrelated to modern scientific Western medicine.

Arabic numbers are diffrent from indian numbers tho.

He is a very insecure butthurt porteguse dont mind him

>killed
>them
Top kek

He means they killed the moors in portugal.

what the fuck is up with Brahmi? up until 5 it's logical and then it's all some random scribble shit.

Portuguese people are moors tho, Moorish people colonized them during the times of Carthage

U wut m8 . there were no moors in that time . and carthage had colonies in the eastern part of iberia

what about amazigh
ⵡⴻ ⴼⵓⵛⴽⴻⵏ ⵙⵃⴻⴰⴽ ⴰⵎⵣⵉⴳⵀ ⴰⵏⴷ عربية

no the number used now are the arabic number
the one used in ME are indian cause of indian workers influence

looks like retarded random symbols, unlike the patrician Arabic and Hebrew scripts

ⵡⵜⴼ ⴰⵔⴻ ⵢⵄⵓ ⵜⴰⵍⴽⵉⵏⴳ ⴰⴱⵄⵓⵜ ⵜ.ⵎⵉⴱⵄⵓⵏ
ⵔⴰⵏⴷⵄⵎ ⵙⵢⵎⴱⵄⵍⵙ ⵎⵢ ⴰⵙⵙ

>spanish isn't even on the list
it could btfo all of those shit languages

Not really but the list is kinda a meme list

here have a /mena/ qtie

So fucking butthurt

Look at it this way potato. You had to learn English because no one uses your smelly language.

t. Ahmed

Arabic calligraphy is dank, can sounds nice if a bit harsh, has a certain aura to it.

can someone post that maghrebi script that looks like ayy lmao language? it mightve beeen berber or bedouin or something of that ilk

Here

thanks

It's curse words are ok

>Posting the 2014 numbers

Average person knows 2000-3000 words, who gives a shit about some imaginary 'limit'?

This is the least erotic dick-size contest I've ever seen

>Average person knows 2000-3000 words
Really? That honestly sounds like a very small number.

It's proabably even smaller... a very good part of the lexicon is technical terms nobody uses. 2000 words is what you need to be fluent in a foreign language.

I seriously hope you're just making a really bad guess right now.

It's more than that. I'd say the average person understands at least 20k, although they may not use that many day to day.

If we consider all Spanish dialects, no doubt. The full vocabulary considering all countries that speak Spanish would require the comparison graph to be in logarithmic scale.

Nigga, the average person knows 15k+ words in his mother tongue.
I know 10k English words and I'm fluent. I know 5000 Russian words (the most common ones) and I can barely get my point across.

>20k
Knowing =/= Using
'Moribund' is a very simple word known by majority of english speakers, but how many actually apply it even once in their lives?
Rule of thumb is that 90% of all the words you say belong to 10% of your vocabulary. ""

yeah, passive vs active vocabulary

no way mate, i only understand

The way the world just actively looking for ways to shit on arabs is baffling, I hated (still hate) islams and muslims and was an uncle tom against my race, right now I just dont give a fuck and just talk shit back the world, I hate this shitty earth.

Moribundo is actually used a lot in spanish, why isn't it used in english?

It's formal and rarely used. In fact I'm not even sure our Russian chum is right in saying most people understand it but I have no way of knowing for sure.

Perhaps because it's a lot more obviously connected to morir, the normal word for 'to die' in Spanish, whereas the closest thing it's obviously connected to in English is 'mortal', which is not as common/basic a word and not as obviously connected.