LATIN AMERICAN CULTURE

DISCLAIMER: with extreme respect, VERY semitic tendencies and a deep love for islam (janitor) i post the following

if the observer sets their focus on the concept of culture, which in itself is a critical, if not the most important, part of human existence and development, it is imperative to lay in the light the factors that affect the roots and therefore the continuity and future divergences of a specific culture

one of the aforementioned is the concept of ethnicity, which directly affects psychosomatic characteristics of an individual

that being said, the idea is completely directed towards the human species, and it's considered that non members of the species are unable to develop a culture of any kind

this explains why latin america cannot be host of any kind of culture, since the largest population is niggerspic, which is only vaguely related to man's ancestor, the monkey
ONCE AGAIN, since our lovely zionist janitor does not allow anything else, let me repeat that this post is filled with love, understanding and a deep wish for racemixing

genocide yourself already.

What country has the sexiest spanish accent? Which country has the worst spanish accent?
What country is the hardest to understand?

every spic monkey sounds exactly the same to me

You know shit about culture, biology or anthropology, this is obvious bait and that you've been repeatedly posting this tripe points to your experiencing severe mental issues.

You have 10 seconds to explain why the US and Canda combined have not been acknwoledged in UNESCO's heritage lists as much as Mexico.

angry monkey starts shit flinging and shilling non stop

>This shit again
Kill yourself faggot

lel you didn't answer his question

No, that's not objectively how you can describe what I worte schizo and you have failed in substantiating any argument.

because niggerspics won't stop crying about how they are considered non human, which is the objective truth, and start hoarding literally everything they can so humans can acknowledge they did something in their miserable existence

Even Spain and Equatorial Guinea?

yes

╔═════════════════ ೋღღೋ════════════════╗
..........................................REMINDER........................................

THIS OP IS A NOTORIOUS ARGENTINEAN BLACK TROLL
WHO IS OBSESSED WITH LATIN AMERICA POSTING DOZENS
OF ARG FLAGS LIKE THIS ON Cred Forums EVERY DAY FOR YEARS
HE IS NOT A SANE MAN HE IS POSSESSED BY WHITE PEOPLE
YOU CANNOT EXPECT A COHERENT RESPONSE FROM HIM
DO NOT REPLY TO THIS THREAD AND JUST LET HIM ALONE
WHAT HE NEEDS IS NOT A REPLY BUT BATH HIMSELF ON ACID

╚═════════════════ ೋღღೋ════════════════╝

No, that Latin Americans are members of homo sapiens related in terms of ancestry to populations in East Asia and Europe is fact beyond dispute, there's not a single sources you can quote for any crying and far to the contrary the real acomplishments by peoples in Latin America are widely acknowledged in academia.

Your argument is deffective much the same as your intellect piece of shit.

can you non human just try to cosplay as a sentient species for a change?

So what's your point? That there's no culture and we're all the same?
Nice, i was just looking to go to argentina and rob some apartments, seems like it will go smoothly.

>cosplay sentience

>Being scared of a Congolombian manlet faggot
lel

Seroiusly man, why are you so obsessed with this lately?

this

is the example of how backwards this continent is

it's just filled with non human niggerspics shills that swallow their own semen non stop

it should be purged

t. Chetito Porteño.

>it's just filled with non human niggerspics shills that swallow their own semen non stop
B-but muh testosterone

/arg/

>sexiest spanish
Argentina
>worst spanish accent
Mexico by far