View from the window thread

Both sides of my dooryard

Looks like Russia

What is up my Muscovy friend?

r8

Never been to Russia, but I did take the slow train from Kiev to Mariupol in the Dobetsk Oblast once and yes, the countryside is kind of similar, mixed pines and deciduous forest with occasional farms.

Is this from a hotel?

Hello Trump Jr

Why is there a net in front of your window?

To keep the pigeons out?

Lol
Suicide pigeons

This, I thought maybe your parents put it up after reading your sucidal blog or something.
How fucking bad is your pigeon problem?

Cold u know
Tomorrow I returned from Vietnam and I can not get used to this kind of weather.

With the net, nothing. Without it and the balcony gets shit covered.

Why you are not glaze ur balcony?

Too expensive.

I thought that people from another countries have more money than me

Raining right now, but took this a few days back.

There

there

you fucked up

Delivering

Not from now btw since it's 1 a.m

That is a big dog

These are all really nice

sorry about potato cellphone cam

4 u

Sorry that was meant for (You)

How much is rent?
Noice
What do you do for a living?
Which city?
What did you eat today and with who?
How many migrants live in your city?
What's the weather like?

>How many migrants live in your city?

Pretty much none, it's only a small town and it's in the French Basque country which doesn't have much non-European immigrants to begin with

Are you worried about the future of your country or do you think the situation is overblown?

this is from last january

What are some of your favorite hobbies?
How old are you?

turned 20 a week ago

forgot pic and reply to my hobbies are hiking, reading (not really that much nowadays due to school),running, hoping to start photography whenever i finally get myself a decent camera, and travelling when i get back home from the army

also wines are cool but not really a hobby

thanks for reading this blog, make sure to like and subscribe if you want to see more of it

Did you go out to party with your friends?

I know Finland has a lot of woodlands did you ever have any encounters with bears or elk? Any stories?

Huh, most American houses have a screen to keep bugs out when the windows are open.

no, i went to the liquor store and got myself a nice bottle of french red wine, spent the evening listening to the strokes and studying law, also went out for a comfy run in the sunset

not really, im the only male member of my family who isn't that much into hunting

seen plenty of moose on my hiking trips, but they usually flee as soon as they pick up your scent

We tried screens in Canada but gave up when we found that they couldn't be effectively manufactured from moose fur and maple tree bark

So much easier just to wrap the whole building in recycled hockey netting

sorry for shitty pic

Where is this?

A few months ago

A view from my grandma's new appart.

Kitchen, but bedroom is same pretty much
Shit pic sos

kek