What are the most interesting places to see in america?

What are the most interesting places to see in america?

my dick

I don't hate my state, but definitely not Milwaukee or Madison

Yellowstone and Death Valley for nature, Las Vegas for hedonism, NYC, Boston, and Chicago for culture, and depending on your choice of era, Gettysburg or the Japanese-American Internment Camps for history.

>Jackson Hole

ur mum

maybe he wants to see something without the need of a magnifying glass

It's fairly close to Yellowstone, but yeah, not too terribly relevant/interesting in its own right.

maybe he's not a dumb stupid nigger like you

did i hurt your feelings?

10/10 quality bants there my friend

I'm not the guy you responded to

This

Come to Santa Monica California. We have a beach and homless people, but also rich people and yoga liberals!

Nice try masquerade shill

Almost the exact opposite of this map.

Well i would love to sit on a flat grassy beach at winter with grey story skies and watch the sea so its the north east for me

Fuck you, we could use the tourismbux.

Not entirely, 2bh. The cities in the North are pretty good, and the West has God-tier nature, but I agree that it somewhat unfairly bypasses the South.

wow

Mississippi, its the only state with culture.

They're not wrong 2bh.

I guess, although Louisiana might be a better fir for tourists.

The Midwest

It'd be interesting, but for other reasons entirely.

B-but I thought New York was a great place to visit?

It's okay.

as much as I like living in eastern south dakota, I don't think it's really worth visiting.

go north for lake superior, whether through the upper peninsula of michigan or going up near duluth

also skip mount rushmore and spend time in the badlands and the caves in the area. hell, even deadwood is better than mt rushmore. driving by rushmore is all you need to do.

also don't miss devil's tower, it's fantastic

This as well; you should go to the Mount Rushmore Visitor Center for the stamp if you collect those, but driving by it is enough to see the famous President Heads.

The only place his money would be going is in the hands of a mugger :()

Milwaukee yeah, but Madison wat

judging by the pictures on google images, Madison seems way more interesting than Milwaukee

Madison is gay

Milwaukee has a better zoo, Madison is the capital so it has one of those stupid commie zoos . All the animals look sad

The West Coast, the Rockies, Hawaii, Alaska, the deserts out West + the Grand Canyon, Colorado, Utah, the Dakotas, the Upper Midwest, Chicago, Texas, New Orleans, Florida, Charleston SC, Savannah GA, the Blue Ridge Mountains in North Carolina/ Virginia, Washington DC, Philadelphia, New England.

Depends what is interesting to you. Madison is safer and is a college town

Milwaukee is bigger and has a decent downtown but honestly if you're going to Milwaukee for experiencing downtown life and shit you may as well take a train to Chicago desu

Oh and of course NYC.

It is.

Go to Colorado and the North Western states; I heard the landscape is beautiful

>college town
yeah, i've heard enough, all college towns suck major balls, Milwaukee is better
that's like all the states

Nah, NYC is extremely overrated

Anywhere near mountains, desert, or a coast, and any city with a top 10 metro population. Also anywhere in New England.

Obviously there are more good places but this is just a general rule.

>the upper midwest
This is true, most of the lower midwest is a shithole. Btw michigan has some unironically beautiful places

>that's like all the states

Exactly. This country is amazing for traveling. I drive 9 hours North, I'm in the Blue Ridge mountains. 9 hours South, I'm in the Florida Keys. 12 Hours West, I'm in Texas hill country. So many different places and that's not even half the country.

I know, but muggers?

This as well, ultimately. Milwaukee doesn't really have much that Chicago doesn't, and manages to have even worse drivers.

This

Noice

Yeah anywhere outside of the cities in Michigan is really pretty, especially up North.

No you were right you probably wouldn't get mugged in madison.

t. Mississippi tourism bureau

:/

bump

>literally the worst state

>Chicago for culture

This

Yeah, although the West Coast cities are rather lacking in culture outside of maybe LA and San Francisco.

I live in Los Angeles so my judgement is going to be skewed, but if you don't care much about what kind of people you'll see, then you should come out here. Theres almost nothing in this metropolis that you wont see or be able to experience anywhere else in country. Big Cities, Suburbs, Rural areas, Coastal region, Mountain ranges, etc.

listing respectively: Downtown, San Fernando Valley, Bakersfield, Santa monica, Big Bear.

other notable california places: mammoth mountain, san diego, sequoia forest, death valley.