Want asian gf

>want asian gf
>will never get one because I'm Indian

IT'S NOT FUCKING FAIR

>tfw when he was killed

sad

You wouldn't get one anyways desu senpai

how does it feel to be the least desirable men on earth?

I wish I had the guts to an hero.

what about asian bf ;) ;)

i literally can't get an indian wife because there are no desi grills around me

>many(>1) chances at life
>born as a shrimpdick Poo in Loo manlet in America
Fucking end my life

What did I do to deserve this

Why are some Indian girls hot as fuck, and some so ugly that I can't even look them in the eye for extended periods of time?

You can have one just build your confidence up it's a choice between emotionally damaged or physcally repellent (eg fat/ugly) but I'm sure somewhere there's Asian grils in your league.

Indian is asian

Bullshit. Indian guys marry women form all over Asia. I've seen Indians married to Chinese in Singapore and Malaysia and Indians married to Japanese in Japan.

The Americanized Indians who dress decent, lift, and are charismatic can get Asian girls no problem. I know one who's 6'3 and everybody loves him. Dating cute Asian girl.

But the nerdy pathetic Indians have no chance in hell lol. Hope you fall into the first category.

Instead of making another Indian thread, anyone here have experience going to India for dental work? I've never left the US in my life, but can't afford the work I need done here, $10-15k. From what I can tell though, it'd be ~70% cheaper to go to india.

Did any of them strike you as making the average wage in India?

stop smelling so fucking bad then

you have to go back

I know he's not indian but try to copy Kassem G's steez, or maybe Danny Pudi or Naveen Andrews. This applies if you have more of an angular face.

If you have an Aziz Ansari face you better grow out your facial hair breh best of luck

imagine if you were born indian

hmm...

>indian
if you have horrible body odor, you never get one

How did such a naive man make so much money?

Just wait for a Britposter to show up and call you Asian so you can get an Indian gf then.

Buiness acumen does not translate to ther areas and stupid people make money all the time.

>tfw you've met people that clearly have less common sense and street smarts than you that are far richer than you'll ever be

>want Indian gf
>will never get one because I'm Asian

IT'S NOT FUCKING FAIR

that’s fucking rich coming from a racist korean

You can get a Filipino girlfriend. They'll date anyone

to be fair koreans, and east asians in general, have much less body odor than westerners and indians

don't be sad bro
that is literally what a shaved indian pussy looks like

jesus, stop whining already
>make money in America
>go home and buy a qt Indian wife
here, I solved your life

try us, all the Germs and Fritzls are coming here to do their teeth