How come Polacks are 10th at IQs if 90% of their country is cold and they don't even have a proper economy?

How come Polacks are 10th at IQs if 90% of their country is cold and they don't even have a proper economy?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_War_II_looting_of_Poland
iqtestanswers.blogspot.com/2011/01/iq-test-dk-answers-and-reasoning.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

IQ means little in the real world, 2bh.

Because after being a proper country for 700-800 years we had occupation, 20 years of freedom, ww2 and communism.

Most European countries had either ww2 or communism. We had total destruction during ww2 and opressive communism.

We'll manage it, we just need some time.

You can be the smartest and strongest, but remember "nec hercules contra plures".

No excuse really. Look at Germany. They were destroyed.

Not as much. And the whole Germany didn't have communism, just a part of it. Not to mention being robbed blindly by the invaders and no Marshalls plan.

If it wasn't for the reunification, Eastern Germany would have the same quality of life as us.

They got billions of USD poured into them during the Marshall Plan.

What does cold have to do with it?

Besides, Poland is not that bad. The economy is 1 of the fastest in Europe.

Dunno, if anything it makes a country more comfy.

>implying Poland is cold

Well it can get up to -37.

2 winters ago I had around ~ -28/30 in my city for few nights with the average being around -23 for quite some time.

It all depends what you consider cold because I have a lot of lakes in my city so if it's -23 and windy the dempness(due to lake) in the air makes the cold "sink" into your clothes and skin and it's much more uncomfortable than -30 and no wind and no dampness.

>robbed blindly by the invaders

what was there to rob?

Quite a lot. One of the biggest libraries i nthe world containing scripts from greek times to 1939.

A lot of art, gold, old furniture etc.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_War_II_looting_of_Poland

Reeeeee gommunism guilty

Well it held out growth back for some years.

You really think communism was a good thing for Russia?

>they don't even have a proper economy?
We're catching up though.

I think IQ sucks. I found a test iqtest.dk, chose answers randomly and got 84.

>Look at Germany
ok

Settled on the wrong side of the mountains t b h.

This country would be really nice, but it has been overrun by turks, and their rapebabbies and gypos...

Well maybe you did the right thing after all.

84 is below average.

I did that too and got 94.

You can find all the answers here.

iqtestanswers.blogspot.com/2011/01/iq-test-dk-answers-and-reasoning.html

It tells you about how the test is formatted (it uses Raven's Progressive Matrix).

It's the standard format that the Stanford-Binet & Wechsler IQ test uses to test performance IQ.

If you sit down and read the reasoning and logic behind the explanations, it is very easy for you to consistently score three standard deviations above the mean.

I've even gotten MENSA to write me that they couldn't figure out my IQ because I overloaded their servers once.

They have fixed it now though so you won't be able to get that message anymore.

It was a one-time loophole that they caught and corrected.

>worst in the region

DELETE THIS. FUCKING GOMMIECRATS DESTROYED MUH ECONOMY AND NOW WE'RE LAGGING BEHIND FUCKING SLOVAKIA.

Really shameful...

what is wrong with slovakia?

this is probably becuase the test takes time into account and you did it really fast

They should be our imoutos, if they are doing better than us, we can't bully their tsundere butts.

It's pretty much the best predictor of future income and educational achievement. It also predicts lifespan, drug abuse, criminality and a bunch of other things.

user is a little animu loving "nationalist" shitter
dont mind him

My iq is 141 and I ended up here.