Poland will have to take in 5 million immigrants from Ukraine, Belarus and Vietnam up to the year 2050

>Poland will have to take in 5 million immigrants from Ukraine, Belarus and Vietnam up to the year 2050.
>legalization of stay for 1 million till 2020

This is what out government stated at out local economic summit.

So long ethnic homogeneity.

Polish link: zpp.net.pl/aktualnosci/run,zpp-na-xxv-forum-ekonomicznym-zalegalizowac-pobyt-1-miliona-ukraincow-wietnamczykow-i-bialorusinow-w-polsce,page,3,article,1219.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tVhfViQCW_E
youtube.com/watch?v=kUzGtKjlS5w
weekend.gazeta.pl/weekend/1,152121,17382316,Polski_samuraj__Emerytowany_kryminolog_w_gorskiej.html
youtube.com/watch?v=lMXfvEeP0RU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongol_invasion_of_Poland
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Belarussians and Ukraines are slavs, just like you.

We're not slavs, we're Wends mixed with Vandals, Sarmatians and Varangians.

fuck off marian

>we're Wends mixed with Vandals, Sarmatians and Varangians
>ethnic homogeneity

Make up your mind already.

Polish girl visiting Wietnam:

youtube.com/watch?v=tVhfViQCW_E

She talks about all the things that suprised her, as a Pole, in Vietnam and the diferences that she saw.

But that got mixed 1100-1300 years ago and created Poland.

Now we're homogeneous in our on way, we have our special mix.

You've got to be a special kind of stupid to belive that mixing process stopped there, especially knowing rich Polish history: you merged with people from neighbouring regions (in one way or the other) all the time, ang, while maintaining general national identity and cultural customs, changed throughout your history to become something unique but hardly reminiscent to initial mixture of peoples you mentioned. Stop clinging to something you aren't anymore, you are slavs now, be proud of it D-d damn it!

I'm Warmian.

Care to clarify?

I came from a line of people living in the region of Warmia. We were kicked out of Warmia by Germans around 188X-1900 to Wilno and than kicked out of Wilno and went back to Warmia.

I got Polish and Baltic blood in me.

Polish sounds surprisingly pleasant. I imagined it to be retarded Russian.

KURWAAAAAAAAA

A lot of things are suprising once a person leaves Cred Forums and starts doing research/traveling.

Make children.

Tou family's story just proves assumpion to be at least somewhat correct which makes some of Polanbros here look like nazi fags (even more so that usual) which is ironic, in the light of 20th century's history.

slavic women prefer casual sex with superior Turkish Men instead of family and kids

White immigrants aren't so bad but fuck the vietnamese off

Heh, this meme is rolling hard since Turkey-Russia traveling ban has been lifted :)

great even more people with podlasie mentality speaking with disgusting accent selling drugs and ethanol

I'd rather have big Viet cock enrich me than fucking ch*chołs and b*lbas

>meme
>:)
sure, keep telling that yourself

Bulbashs are not bad tbqh senpai, cockholes on the other hand...

I lived with ukr*inians for the last three year in a dorm

I would remove them mercilessly

By saying meme a i meant that it is blown out of proportion, not denying that some Natashas are travelling there specifically to fuck around and get treated like princesses (they are clearly not) for a week or two.

I feel you bro, it seem that they have gathered all the worst traits from both slavs and turks (and kykes to a good measure as well). I simply can't not chuckle a bit every time i imagine some Mikola plumbing in a polish house >:)

I lived with p*les for two years

Same conclusion
People are trash

>slavs
>white

You need to go back, Taras.

Papież to siła
Papież to miłość
Papież to życie

The Viets are supreme immigrants.
Unlike Chinks, and the worst are the Japs.

>(you)
>white

I'm not Ukrainian.

If by white you mean perfidious English men, that, we are not, now fuck off prepping your emu bull, white boy.

aishiteru Nihon-kun

I knew 2 bulbas and 3 ukies.

The ukies we'rent half as bad as bulbas. The bulbas I know were shitting out nationalist bullshit or being overall rude and busive.

Big difference between natural migration and forced migration you dumbass

>ukrainians put used toilet paper in a trashbin

Some zmagars i suppose, the only bad kind of bulbashs, it's unfortunate you had to deal with them.

F I V E

MILLIONS

F
I
V
E

1/9th of the country will be foreign born citizens

Define natural migration plz. Or do you thing that no one lived on those lands before Sarmatians.

>Ukraine
>Belarus

ok that's not bad

>Vietnam

what the fuck? where the fuck does Vietnam come from?

you know these globalist kikes use this as a means to tear down national identity, right? you realize this is in a sense, just a form of biological warfare? it makes it easier to control your country if your people are not united or there is less a sense of community.

oh and by the way, those migrants they import, they will use to vote further for their destructive agendas

One always said that they will make Warsaw their new capital. To which I always answered with a question is Minsk so shit than that they want shitty Warsaw.
I also asked who's paying for his studies(hint: it was the polish government).

>podlasie - 1,2mln
>lubelszczyzna - 2,1mln
>podkarpacie - 2,1mln

we already have 5,3mln of trash

We have a lot of Vietnamese and we noticed that we live with them without a problem.

don't you dare badmouth Vietnam and the Vietnamese, faggot

They want to be nice this way. This is because in Ukraine pipes are so narrow that toilet paper will clog them. If you're nasty, you'll clog their toilets. If you're well behaved, you'll throw it to a special bin. Same in countries like Greece.

Clueless guys and gals come then here and have no idea you're supposed to flush the toiler paper too.

nothing wrong with it. i bet there are places in poland where doing so is considered normal

>LOOK AT ME IM PROUD TO HELP TEAR APART MY COUNTRY WITH FOREIGNERS

you do realize what you are doing dont you? you realize what these peoples purpose is in your country? they themselves do not even have to realize it.

even if they can force in Belarussians or Ukranians, they are stretching the acceptance of Poland. then the next time it will be Turks, or Arabs, or niggers. you don't get how this works, do you?

natural migration would be like if a German wanted to go to Poland and applied and went through the processes. Or if a European from a neighboring country met a Polish person while they were abroad and they got married.

forced quotas is not natural

Not really. I was shocked when I was in Greece and had to do it.

Eh, it seems that Vietnamese tourists are "imfamously" bad. I have heard that a lot of Viets that committed crimes in the other countries.

Today's nazi trash is always the same, no matter the nation: shouting about national pride and death to all immigrants while leyching off of governmental programs and, most of the time, being mud-bloods themselves (maybe their personal identity crysis is the main reason for such an exalted behaviour).

I somehow don't think that's gonna happen, but even if, jesus fucking christ I'd choose niggers over ukr*inians anytime
because they isn't enough of them to start creating ghettos yet
>warszawa - 1,7mln
That makes it 7,1mln

vietnamese are good people desu, they don't cause any problems. they're not nigs

My family had to move because of armed soldiers confiscating their land(Germans taking away their tavern and slaughterhouse), property and buildings(a town house in Wilno). There was nothing natural about it.

you don't get how this works you clueless gluehuffer

no one has ever said that the Vietnamese are Poles because they are not, we're simply comfortable with them living here because the community living here for the last few decades has proven itself to be orderly and respectful and so it earned our respect as well

Not in Poland. Viets here are absolutely the best of the best. And one of the most respected groups. They're very peaceful, like their own culture, and fit well in here.

See here useful idiot It is about getting you to accept some and then they use relativism to say "oh well we already took Vietnamese, what's the difference between Vietnamese and Africans? Theyre both foreigners! Look the GDP of this country is similar to Vietnam, Africans aren't so bad, let's take some!"

Natural migration by your definitions was present in our civilization for less than 150 years and have never been massive anywhere (except Brutish Commonwealth and Western Europe lol).

>5.3+1.7=7.1

Polish education

It doesn't make any sense.

You sure can breed more people up to 2050. It's 34 fucking years from now.
It's not that hard.

Why importing immigrants instead?
Just change economic policies for favoring bigger families. It would go smoothly enough and you wouldn't have any problems.

>Saudi couple moved into the flat
>Girl is qt
>Guy is a hipster, resembles some american sjw
>Girl barely covers her beautiful hair, wears leggins with strings, shows great ass
>you will never pull the beard f your neighbouring muzzie fanatic because he's delicate and trendy
>I will never have a wife like he has
y life?

I feel like I'm genuinely talking to a member of completely different civilisation simply unable to understand the concepts that I take for granted

that or Americans are simply dense

It;s natural cource of human history, but ofcource it was horrible for your family. Thing is, no one gives a single fuck, like no one in Poland really gives a fuck about Syrians right now, we cannot fathom and live with such a horror, so we ignore it and life goes by...Fucking sad but not unnatural if you ask me.

*live

You call it natural I call it 2 neighbouring asshole nations.

One way or another "I cri evrytiem".

Look at the first post, the guy counted it wrong so I ignored that "5.3" dumbass

>i bet there are places in poland where doing so is considered normal
if there are, i've never heard of them

i'm pretty sure there would be memes all over the polish internet if someone found that to be true

you're making the mistake of assuming that we think the same way as you do, that we submit to rhetoric like that. we have no problem with cherry-picking our immigrants. pretty much nobody here buys into the idea all cultures are equal, so that argument simply isn't effective here. poles would never accept taking in lots of muslim immigrants, for example.

people are not moral, people are not fair, people are most certainly not "nice" and their rulers tend to be those of very little morality, fairness and nicety to rule effectively

hence, there are no friends in politics, something Poland forgets since the infamous "Winkelried of Nations" episode

I feel like you don't understand how this works because it hasn't happened to your country yet you dumbfuck antifa-flag waving faggot

My country went from 90% white to now 50% white

well I can tell you for sure that natural migration 200 years ago didn't include Vietnamese coming to Europe by the millions

holy fuck you retard, I get that RIGHT NOW they are not considered Poles. But that will change in 20-30+ years and your country will start to resembles something closer to the UK where now Pakis are "British". Or what's happening in Germany where Turks and Somalians are German now.

can you not see past the hand that is right in front of your face? do you not have any critical thinking skills whatsoever?

>Ukraine, Belarus and Vietnam

But none of these are problematic, right?

None, unless you're really unlucky.

It's slow process over decades. You are frogs in a pot and the heat is slowly being turned up

Sweden, for instance, urges all it's people to not throw paper in toilets cause they use some fancy filtering systems in sewers and toilet paper clogs them.
>well I can tell you for sure that natural migration 200 years ago didn't include Vietnamese coming to Europe by the millions
I suppose so, but it is different from what you described happening in Britain: Vietnamese have different cultural background and (i'm almost sure) will blend in and appropriate Polish identity much better than Pakies did in Britain.

That user was right tho, we are picky in selecting immigrants, and that's one thing I can say about our authorities that they're doing very well

your country was always a hodgepodge of immigrants and this shaped everything about it

Poland was this kind of entity in the past, long before the US existed - your Cred Forums babbling is, frankly, boring and uneducated in the context of shit we as a nation experienced in multitudes

there's this Polish proverb befitting your hissy fits aptly - "don't teach your father how to make children"

>don't teach your father how to make children
For some reason i imagined some drunk cockhole saying that and it made me loose it :)

Actually, it already isn't that uncommon for leftist media to cherrypick assaults on blacks (when they aren't even really present in the country) and put up headlines like "Pole beaten up for his dark skin colour"

>it made me loose it :)
>loose
Like what, you spread your bumhole making a goatse? Or did you mean "lose"?

your country is my country's lapdog, so what are you even talking about? pic related

you're really just too stupid and too arrogant to realize that the EU and my country is actively working to tear apart all national identity across Europe. you are not free from our influence, don't kid yourself. the best thing you could do is heed warning rather than burying your head in the sand.

FIVE
I
V
E

MILLION

Germany, do you even take people in, lol.

>muh big number

There are like 5.000 Viets out of that 5 millions coming there at most, and most of them are skilled worker or investors anyway to be able to obtain that visa/residential permit. Would you rather have arabs or niggers?

Fug...my bad pal :) "Lose it" ofcource.

We have better uses for US army.

Great pictures with dogos.

>muh aryan blud
fuck, do you ever leave your basement?

>someone offers you meal choice of piss or shit

how about neither?

I think your government is pushing shit onto your nation. This migration thing seems odd as fuck.

There's no fucking need for importing 5 million people for something that will happen in the next 30 years.

Why can't you breed anymore? What's keeping you from that? There's no point in that.

if there's any country on the planet ripe with arrogance it is surely the United States of America, the Last Bastion of Freedom & Democracy™, the Good Guy we all had to learn to love, or else

you and your opinions disgust me

Mate, your pic shows that you're memes here

More than we're your lapdogs, you're our guarddogs
So heel

If Poland ruled the world this is what armies would be for and there would be peace everywhere.

>muh nothing matters
if you're such a nihilistic faggot about everything why not just kill yourself now and spare us your presence?

>What's keeping you from that?
Kids take away my playtime.

>still butthurt over losing

Why so mad mart sharter

We are not aryan, "aryans" wanted to kill us all, we are the enemy of the "aryan".

>Why so mad mart sharter
#rekt

Guys, the Philippines managed to grow their population to a surplus of 28 million people in just 18 years, from 1990 to 2008.
You can do that, 5 million is nothing.

There's no need for immigration.
Your politicians are doing shit. Go the streets, phams.

Have you ever actually seen American soldiers here?

Like for real, during all these years of my existance I've only seen a Spanish armoured convoy once and that's about it.

i was replying to the sharter and needed to keep concepts simple for him

oh the smell of burning burgers in the morning

We get a monthly payment per kid which is nice.

But who will finish all the games I have if I'll make a kid, goddamn it.

there's no motivation for us to have kids as kids would have to put up with the same shit we had to put up with

my opinions of trying to help you retain your ethnic identity and explain to you the errors in your thinking and pointing out to you how this process of destroying your ethnic identity works?

>Americans try to help you
>act superior to them
This is what I'm doing, trying to help you

>Americans dont help you
>cry that America isnt doing anything
Maybe we should just feed you to Russia

nobody ever asked you to help anyone with anything

you always appear after the fact and aim guns at people until they admit that you "helped" them

>mfw scratching your knee on a badly build football field
never again will a pole suffer from this

>Maybe we should just feed you to Russia
Thanks but no, thanks. Butthurt belt is your playground now, enjoy.

You can afford a maid if you have like 4 kids.
Think about it.

You can be paid for replacing the world's population, man.

gib Królewiec back or we bomb your tsar

>cash paid so you can afford to raise a child
>spent on a maid

no wonder your country looks the way it looks

I think you fail to appreciate the resilience and the strong sense of national identity of the Polish people. It's instilled in all of us since early age through our education and culture in general. We've been through worse throughout our history. The first verses of our anthem literally spell it out: "Poland is not yet lost, AS LONG AS WE LIVE," so the idea of being replaced by some other ethnicity immediately raises red flags in our minds. We look at the West and are constantly bewildered by your self-destructiveness, and we can't imagine that happening in Poland, because we're naturally guided by self-interest.

Well maybe, gf wants it, I'm passive. We'll see, the good part about it is that I'll be able to play with his/hers lego when they're old enough to buy it for them.

what simple concept? that we don't want you and your Arab cousins in our country?

I'm starting to see why, you guys are dumb as dirt and possess zero ability to think critically

>and aim guns at people until they admit that you "helped" them
oh which one is it then? first you say we are your military lapdogs, now you admit you are our bitch? I don't agree with what America does, that's why I'm trying to give you advice since I'm exposed to these tricks daily.

Silence thyself, fool! Or we nuke you with your anger alone, ha!

The user is right tho
Embrace the truth

i have a feeling you're being unironic, in which case you should waddle over to Cred Forums

just the fact that you think you're going to make some dude "see the light" on some haitian doll repair forum betrays your utter stupidity. par for an american i suppose

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

hint - there's more than one Pole in this itt

please contact our Prime Minister at +48 222 500 115 or send an email at [email protected] if you have any more useful pieces of advice

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

The kid will. I remember completing the first Medal Of Honor or playing Massive Assault with my uncles and cousins when I was 5, and I'd beat them at times desu.

Sometimes I wonder, would I be a normal, functioning member of society had my family not taught me to play vidya

I was ironic but my post was based on what happend in the past though.

We're enemies both of the "aryan"(as Germanic) and the Russian. Aryans say we're eastern evil bigots, russians say we're western gays and nazis.

That's why the concepts of being in one group with either of them seems funny to me.

Do it, faggot!

no offense dude but you sound absolutely autistic

ITT

Coming from a Canadian, that means a lot

nice strawman m8, you showed us

there is literally nothing wrong with neither fascism nor nationalism.

>antifa is reatrded, more news at 11

Poland is the only European country that looks like it will have a bright future. Your economy is growing as fast as it gets.

They will have a better life than yours, as much as you have a better life than your grandparents had.

Poland should be taken care of, man. Don't fail your forefathers. They went through hell in order to save your land from all the invasions that threatened the existence of your country, culture, and people.

People don't do that in brazil, no one gets money for having children over here.
But you can do that without even having the right to complain that you can't afford someone else for taking care of your children, that if taking care of them seems like a huge problem for your generation.

I think you should do that, bro. It pays off at the end of the day.
Starting a healthy family should be the ultimate red pill imo.
I believe red pilled dads wouldn't be jackasses like boomer dads, and the kids would grow up as honorable people.

>shart gets btfo
>googles antifa images

The group has literally 100 members across the country.

Good.
Eat shit poles

>Your economy is growing as fast as it gets.

this
Warszawa is Lithuanian clay

Really? That's nice to hear, i hope they get their shit kicked in on a regular basis.

kek'd

Don't worry, you'll get your share.

Nah, I just had to give these Leftist Poles and Arabs a good cock-slapping my big obnoxious American dong. You got to do that from time to time to keep the bitches in check.

ok if you recommend it

>the thread is about polish politicians saying they will have to import migrants because they need more people in order to keep the pace of the economy
>denies polish economic growth in the long run

We hate arabs t.b.h. man. If it was Arabs there would be riots on the streets.

:3

all relevant industries belong to foreigners who outsource profits

>People are stupid, more news at 11.
We've been throug this a million times already, don't get your hopes up for a brightr future, we are all doomed to suffer due to our own stupidity and shortsightness.

It's still better than at our neighbours.

I wonder if we could manage to nuke ourselfs before it happends and spare those people the despair of living here.

Except for the only one that matters

>dzień dobry poproszę mleko
>pakjeet?
>nie w kartonie poproszę
>PAKJEEEEET

remove ukrop from premises

Come on guys, don't lose such a nice thread!

DIE IN FIRE JJOKBARI

>JJOKBARI
What?

>HE NOTICED ME

Hold you spagetti, sissy boy, you are America-san no emono da.

Poles grew up watching Bruce Lee and Jackie Chan and Shogun and stuff, so we're generally positive about the Asians, and the racists don't bother them either because they think they all know Kung-Fu, so it's a win-win situation for them in Polan :D

there's no point in writing da if you've already written you are

gaijin no baka

KÝÝÝÝAAAAAA!

>mfw I will have a Viet qt wife

I can live with it.

Viperdalay, kurviy sinu!

Fuck off

Viets are the ugliest chinks tbqh

Poland is too Polish.
They really need more diversity.

You take that back, right now.

>mfw in 100 years from now 35% of Poles will be Asians and hapas

Vietnamese are great, the most tremendous people. Do we love our Vietnamese?

>cherrypicking
No Kshishtof, sorry for destroying your illusions but average viet female looks like picrelated.
Also they have extremely bad teeth.
t. few viet girls knower

>Well, this is my last video, it all has to come to this. Tomorrow is the day of retribution, the day in which I will have my revenge against russian and germans, against all of you. For the last tree hundred eyars of my life, ever since I hit puberty, I've been forced to endure an existence of loneliness, rejection and unfulfilled desires all because girls have never been attracted to me. Other European countries gave their affection, and sex and love to other nations but never to me.

>I'm 1100 years old and I'm still a allyless. I've never even signed a proper peace treaty. I've been through EU for 111 years, more than that actually, and I'm still without allies. It has been very torturous. EU is the time when everyone experiences those things such as being bros with countries and fun and pleasure. Within those years, I've had to rot in loneliness. It's not fair. You countries have never been attracted to me. I don't know why you countries aren't attracted to me, but I will punish you all for it. It's an injustice, a crime, because... I don't know what you don't see in me. I'm the perfect ally and yet you throw yourselves at these obnoxious countries instead of me, the supreme gentleman country.

Your pic is a girl who has a rare disease.
And you clearly havent met enough chinks

Damn I fucked up one line.

Left one is like 40+

She has money to keep her face in pretty state, but millions of viets don't.
There are a lot of viet medical students in the city I live in, some of them 4-5/10, but mostly 2/10 wouldn't bang at all
But I have to say that viet students are the most bro-tier among other foreigners, you guys are tiny little qts.

>medical students

Dude those girls devoted their entire youth into studying, never knowing how to take care of their appearance or how to dress and are generally ugly that's why they focused on studies in the first place.

This is the new Poland.

Those are people who worked for "who am I" identity project so that every vietnameese in Poland can understand he's Polish.

>My parents came from Vietnam, I am from Warsaw
>On the playground, as a kid, I wasn't some "chink" I was Bartek
to quote.

You people clearly aren't getting the viets that we get in the US.
There's a reason they're called the niggers of Asia.

The only good gook is a dead gook.

Viets over there are stundents from Vietnam right? Dude there are 2 kinds of studying abroad here,first is super ugly nerds who spend their own life digging books, second is rich kids got sent their by thier parents.
And clearly no rich parents send their kids to Russia to study medical.

Ok maybe you right, but now I have a qustion
Who's the ugliest asians?

Filipinos lol
Easily

singapore comes first to my mind.
some muslim country can get the second place.

pls take our Russian-speaking Polish minority too

No thanks :DDDDDDDDDDD

i am polak and i dont giv a flying fuk xD

Polish kids.

y-yeah what kind of subhuman would do such thing

It is hard to see the Vietnamese as anything but an inferior subordinate group desu

Go make your own country better you fucking vietgooks

>Take more Vietnamese immigrant
Where they come from ?

There is no need to be qt when you're already the most powerful race :^)

Madagascar.

>it is said that they're yellow outside but WHITE INSIDE
to quote our article "Robią Sajgon w Warszawie: Wietnamczycy dorobili się w Polsce"

STOP ATTENTIONWHORING

NO ONE CARES ABOUT THIS FAILED SHITHOLE

If anything, I'm laughing.

I'm lauging so hard at pisiory.

>Poland
>White

Calm USA, ok , you win the war, now go sleep.
>Madagascar
Hardly even more than 50,000
The government mentions Vietnamese just because they are most tolerated foreigners.
Look like 5 million of them is mostly those Hohol.

both Platformers and Pisiory is the same fucking shit, you dumb polish animals
we never were
impossible since it's older than ruskie

>being mad at viets, ukranians and belarusians
None of you know what bad diaspora os like.

You dense motherfucker.

eastern slavs are worse than niggers

It's 50k official and few times more unofficial. They are ment to be legalized.

This is my favorite polish meme

Post polish-Viet qts

I actually know a polish-Viet guy irl but he looks pole from head to toe

It's a internet meme.

We've always been mixed and the love to horses came with our Sarmatian(Asian) blood.

You know what's my favourite one?

Ukraine

>Sarmatian(Asian)
retard

and we only assimilated Sarmatians, not were them.

better looking than Fingols
also behave 100000x better than eastern slavs

Those are Polish girls with Polish names.

wtf you on about faggt

I prefer having Viets than Fingols and Russian niggers.

The typical Polish family in 20 years.

B-but why
We're good, stahp bully

violent, loud, ugly, inbred

:^)

I see we have similar folders.

But you're the same lol, why do you live in illusions

Shut the fuck up.

We may be shit, but we're not as shit as you. Never were.

>tfw viet grandma

Pol/Mex

Pol/Liban

But now you're the one who's agressive, not me.
So can we assume that poles are dumb bydlo? Yes.

We are descendants of ancient race of space travellers that crash-landed in Egypt in 10 000 b.c. and build pyramids with their ancient technology that was lost in times.

>Poland is white

me being agressive towards mongol is natural

>Miss Exotica

Holy shit who is the mature qt in the middle
God my boner is so hard
>mongol meme
not even surprised.

>A cute black girl with a big booty to breed with is the biggest catch in Poland and a equivalent of winning in life

That's Omena. Our weather forcaster from one of the channels.

She told(in Playboy) that she likes górale(the mountain guys) the most though and it sadly already taken. 10/10 nubian milf.

>So long ethnic homogeneity.

What's their to protect? Slavs aren't white anyway.

We have some fine black lasses to breed with here.

>meme
hello my asian (not)friend

of course polish chocolate women will be beautiful because poles are racist and like only whites (maybe viets too)

if you want to make them love you you must make effort

You can have kids and still have enough time to play games.
t. Father of 2 kids.

It's easy.

We take all the black qts and give them all the white whales we got(they like'em anyway).

I mean, take a fat black guy and a polish landwhale and they give you 2 mulatto qts and 2 typical us marines(good for army).

I'd give'em all our landwhales desu for those mulatto qts.

>Litw*ni
>humans
Oh jesus somebody hold me.

>White immigrants aren't so bad
L E L
E
L

Godson's wife looks like she was qt very warm face

Future 10/10s from a fat black and white landwhale.

one of his daughters is already married

fuck, time flies

>tug nie dali mi czornego miynsa nigdy

Viets are better than Ukrainians and Belorussians nigger

Pls take me as an immigrant, my grandma was polish and I know some pszczek pszczek language

Viets are okey but in larger groups they tend to isolate themselves from society. Belarusians and Ukrainians here are fine but I honestly don't know if millions of them actually assimilate with poles but now we can just sit and watch.

>literally nothing wrong with fascism

thanks for proving my point in this thread

you already have a nigger as your weather forecaster

the process has already started

did you just fucking call based Omena a "nigger"

stay in your Bumfuck, Kentucky you inbred piece of shit

yeah I did

there's a million Polish girls better looking than that disgusting ape faced creature

What's going on here lads
what the fuck DID SOMEONE INSULT OUR OMENAA?

>tfw no qt 1/4 black polish gf
..is poland comfy ?

Who the fuck is this guy?

fuck off nigger lover

theres a reason this orangutan is getting shilled as your news anchor

Yes, it is.

We like her, she's a model apart from a forecast lady. Fuck off, you crossed the line, it's better to be gulag'd by Russia than with you rude fat fucks

>____ are okey but in larger groups they tend to isolate themselves from society.

Wog immigration used to be hated in Aus for a reason famalam.

>she's a model

yeah I saw the pictures, top model alright

like I said, there's a million better looking Polish women but traitor faggots like you want to muddle the country with nigger DNA - so why don't you just move to Africa then and spare your countrymen the pain

I'd give Omena the d and suck on her perky tits desu

What the fuck is wrong with you. You're really racist, like this is the time this word can be used
She's a fine lass

RRRRRRRREEEEEEE LEAVE OMENA ALONE YOU WHITE TRASH

WE'RE SARMATIANS NOT PASTY ANGLO SCUM WE LOVE BEAUTIFUL CHOCOLATE

Here's a black Polish boxer famalam :^)

"Polish"

>You're really racist
That used to be called common sense.

A right wing Nationalist catholic.

>right wing
>in pooland

dzień dobry wafelku

This is Samuel Rodrigo Pereira a Right wing Polish nationalist as well.

>In Europe, weather forecasters are also models

This is bronislaw wildstein a right wing polish nationalist as well.

ironically one of his best friends is a right wing Polish nationalist called David Wildstein

:D

These are all Polish nationalists as well, all muslim.

The middle one is selim chazbijewicz and he would like to build a wall against arabs.

please calm down Selim-bej, Tatar Islam is a religion of peace

t. mufti

XD

This is Lech Kalkstejn the ex President of Poland.

his brother a Polish socialist and nationalist is the, de facto, ruler of Poland and knows as the hated(in both west and east) Jarosław Kaczyński

Oda dla Jarosława Kaczyńskiego, przywódcy narodu, zwycięzcy w wyborach

Niby zwycięski Chrobry wzmacniasz państwo nasze,

Ty , który od nowa polską godność wskrzeszasz,

Jak orzeł ponad skałą wzlatujesz i zawsze,

To Ty masz rację, Ty na pomoc spieszysz.

Tyle dróg przejść musiałeś, wodzu nasz zwycięski,

Tyle klęsk przejść musiałeś by podnieść się z klęski,

Tyle lat musiałeś czekać by teraz już w chwale,

Rządzić Polską, by zmieniać nasz kraj stale

W kierunku mocarstwa od morza do morza,

By wszystkie narody od Bałkanów po Bałtyk

A nawet ptaki co krążą w przestworzach,

Wielbiły Polskę i wielbiły jej wodza.

O Jarosławie Wielki, władco dusz Polaków,

Który nasz naród wyprowadzisz z klęski,

Który zdobędziesz imperium Lechitów,

I znów odrodzisz Warszawę i Kraków.

Niech będzie pamięć Twego brata Lecha

Na zawsze w kraju świętego Wojciecha

Łączyć a nie dzielić naród nasz wybrany

wroten by: Selim Chazbijewicz.

pachołek USA

>That used to be called common sense.
I mean so was religion at a time :^)

Siema :3

i don't mind Belarusians and Vietnamese but i bet that out of that 5 milion 4 will be radicalized ukrainians that went wild because of endless proxy war in donbass

>be Polish
>fan of getting rulled by non-poles calls you a usa puppet
Nice try faggit.

This is Andrzej Duda. President of Poland, a Lemko(ethnic group fro mthe border of Poland/Slovakia/Ukraine).

>Varangians
KHAN'D

>but i bet that out of that 5 milion 4
Stupid Pole. Learn to English.

What's his name?

This is his wife, Agata Kornhauser-Duda.

A half jew, half Pole.

youtube.com/watch?v=kUzGtKjlS5w

John Godson.

Janusz Bożysyn

represented Łódź in the parliament

>Godson
Haha what a badass name for such a silly looking guy. It's cute.

This is Ozjasz Goldberg knows for some Cred Forums dwellers as "based" Janusz Korwin-Mikke.

Ozjasz "agent" Goldberg?

Przepraszam, my name is Pan Janusz.

I’m a 27 year old Japanese Husaria (Polish cavalry for you cudzoziemiecys). I make wódka and miod in my laboratory, and spend my days perfecting my drink and playing superior Polish games. (Witcher series)

I train with my long lance every day, this superior weapon can pike clean through steel because it is polished over a thousand times, and is vastly superior to any other weapon on earth. I earned my lance license two years ago, and I have been getting better every day.

I speak Polish fluently, both nasal vowels and the Silesian dialect, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about Polish history and their Sarmatian Szlachta code, which I follow 100%

When I get my Polish visa, I am moving to Warsaw to attend a prestigious High School to learn more about their magnificent culture. I hope I can become a game designer for CD Projekt RED or a distillery staff!

I own several Polish patriotic t-shirts, which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to Poland, so I can fit in easier. I squat with my ziomowies and bydłos and speak Polish as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage not to fight.

Wish me luck in Poland!

you need patriotic bedding ore no tomodachi

>Export all your young men to the UK and some other countries
>Young, family making, economically productive youth gone
>Have to import foreigners.

Hows that EU treating you?

We have Japboos you wouldn't dream of.

The guy makes the armor and katanas himself.

>Glory to the Emperor

fuck off, Vietnamese people are cool

:D

Godson looks like black Stonoga.

it's the same person

Fuuuuuug

>people don't agree with my autistic views
>THEY ALL ARE FUCKING LEFTIST ANTIFA CTR AIDS POSITIVE NIGGER POLES

rethink your life

Source?

It's the Polish mentality. Sources find out thinking affects the way people find us attractive and that's why we tend to find people born in our culture (regardless of who they are) more attractive than others.

weekend.gazeta.pl/weekend/1,152121,17382316,Polski_samuraj__Emerytowany_kryminolog_w_gorskiej.html

He's based as fuck.

Moved out from Wrocław to a mountainside to forge his own armors and blades. He's a ex-detective.

and germans dare to whine about expulsion

>export dumb, violent bydło
>import diligent, respectful people
sounds pretty good

>PAKJEEEEET
co kurwa?

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>weaboo
>based

Hys.

youtube.com/watch?v=lMXfvEeP0RU
I think Poland it 's time to fight for a surviving. Because of enemy within.

Good thread

Bump

Poles and Chinks go well together since they are both Mongolian gooks.

>Finland
>talking about mongolian gooks

My dad always said that my mothers side of the family looked like gooks and joked about them having mongol blood. I strongly disagree with him.

>capitalism was a mistake the graph

It's not race-mixing between Polgols and Viets since both of you have been touched by the KHAN.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongol_invasion_of_Poland

Don't worry tho, I am sure your upcoming Eurasian future looks bright.

I TOLD YOU FUCKERS! I FUCKING TOLD THAT YELLOW FEVER WILL COME TO DESTROY WHITE EAST!

Well... Not that we are not just pale iranians... And not that yellow imigrant is not milions times better than brown or black one... Or not that is something new we always have shittone of asians here... But still I told you!

Stop the fight, our horde is supposed to be united

>your upcoming Eurasian future
>your

It's our future my fellow yellow mongol friend.

viets are top immigrants

It's gonna be easier to put Slavs in the gas chambers in the future since they look even less white than they already do. Kek.

Says the finn.

>denying your own roots

Poland status = KHAN'd

Polish craniological profile pic as of 2016. In 2100 it's going to look even more chinkoloid.

But that's finnish women.

DELETE
THIS
NOW

>"The difficulty in understanding the Slav is that we do not take cognizance of the fact that he is not a European, but an Asiatic, and therefore thinks deviously. We can no more understand a Slav than a Chinese or a Japanese, and from what I have seen of them, I have no particular desire to understand them except to ascertain how much lead or iron it takes to kill them. In addition to his other amiable characteristics, the Slav has no regard for human life and they are all out sons-of-bitches, barbarians, and chronic drunks...The Slavs are Mongols. They are Asian and a lot of them used to be ruled by Ancient Byzantium. From Genghis Kahn to Stalin, they have not changed. They never will, and we will never learn, at least, not until it is too late." -George S. Patton

Brace yourselvs everybody, finnish butthurt has begun. Get ready for 1000 images with "slavs are asain"

Who needs that when we have this?
>Poland will have to take in 5 million immigrants from Ukraine, Belarus and Vietnam up to the year 2050.

Leave your yurt, Khan. Get some fresh air.

>>up to the year 2050

our government will have changed like 7 times until then. No way this will actually happen. It's probably just some more propaganda from our government to make them look more EU friendly.

What said. Do you reall think that this will happen up to a 2050? Like jesus EU will cease to exists in less than that.

>SUOMI ON WHITE