ITT: We post things that trigger turks, the post with the most roach(You)'s win

ITT: We post things that trigger turks, the post with the most roach(You)'s win.

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt4776998/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_rights_of_Kurdish_people_in_Turkey
youtu.be/1paEqSmpvv4
imdb.com/title/tt0374298/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>yanıyoooooooom

>flag
every time

imdb.com/title/tt4776998/

Kek

Can't wait for the response desu, not even going to watch the movie.

Bad acting bad cast this movie is bullshit

Here we go

I love Turkey and Armenian genocide was fake and Greece is Turkish clay

Why you guys think that we are butthurt?

so true

>turey
>white

>1/10
>You
>not butthurt

Turks don't have to come here to get abused

not triggered yet, try again famalams

we wuz khanz an shiet nigu
gibe me moni white boy

k*rds are nomads from north western iran, eventually they spread out at and tried to claim these lands as their own
no different than gypsies and filthy bedouins

Ataturk was a homosexual, it is a well known fact

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_rights_of_Kurdish_people_in_Turkey

>This article discusses the human rights situation of Kurds in Turkey. Kurds have had a long history of discrimination and massacres perpetrated against them by the Turkish government.[1] Massacres have periodically occurred against the Kurds since the establishment of the Republic of Turkey in 1923. Among the most significant is the Dersim massacre where 13,160 civilians were killed by the Turkish Army and 11,818 people were taken into exile.[2] According to McDowall, 40,000 people were killed.[3] The Zilan massacre of 1930, was a massacre[4][5] of the Kurdish residents of Turkey during the Ararat rebellion, in which 5,000 to 47,000 were killed.[6]

>The use of Kurdish language, dress, folklore, and names were banned and the Kurdish-inhabited areas remained under martial law until 1946.[7] In an attempt to deny their existence, the Turkish government categorized Kurds as "Mountain Turks" until 1991.[8][9][10] The words "Kurds", "Kurdistan", or "Kurdish" were officially banned by the Turkish government.[11] Following the military coup of 1980, the Kurdish language was officially prohibited in public and private life.[12] Many people who spoke, published, or sang in Kurdish were arrested and imprisoned.[13]

Dass rite

youtu.be/1paEqSmpvv4

Kurds are like bedoins but you don't consider bedoins as another nationality do you?

Turks are just muslim traitor Greeks who got cucked by a handful of steppe nomads. Kurds on the other hand are glorious Indo-Aryans, no wonder that they look down on an inferior people that should be the lowest caste. Kurd were made to rule, hence they should rule over the whole of Asia Minor. In this sense they are the legitimate successors of the Armenians, who the subhuman Turkoids genocides out of an inferiority complex.

man all those numbers are literally made up

imdb.com/title/tt0374298/

The first reference is a peer-reviewed amademic publication

>Levene, Mark (1998). "Creating a Modern 'Zone of Genocide': The Impact of Nation- and State-Formation on Eastern Anatolia, 1878-1923". Holocaust and Genocide Studies. 12 (3): 393–433.
>doi:10.1093/hgs/12.3.393.
>The persistence of genocide or near-genocidal incidents from the 1890s through the 1990s, committed by Ottoman and successor Turkish and Iraqi states against Armenian, Kurdish, Assyrian, and Pontic Greek communities in Eastern Anatolia, is striking. ... the creation of this "zone of genocide" in Eastern Anatolia cannot be understood in isolation, but only in light of the role played by the Great Powers in the emergence of a Western-led international system.

>In the last hundred years, four Eastern Anatolian groups—Armenians, Kurds, Assyrians, and Greeks—have fallen victim to state-sponsored attempts by the Ottoman authorities or their Turkish or Iraqi successors to eradicate them. Because of space limitations, I have concentrated here on the genocidal sequence affecting Armenians and Kurds only, though my approach would also be pertinent to the Pontic Greek and Assyrian cases.

rest are books by TURKISH authors:

> "Resmi raporlarda Dersim katliamı: 13 bin kişi öldürüldü", Radikal, November 19, 2009. (Turkish)

> Altan Tan, Kürt sorunu, Timaş Yayınları, 2009

>Pınar Selek, Barışamadık, İthaki Yayınları, 2004

>Osman Pamukoğlu, Unutulanlar dışında yeni bir şey yok: Hakkari ve Kuzey Irak dağlarındaki askerler, Harmoni Yayıncılık, 2003

and one work from a prestigious prize-winning British author:

> David McDowall, A modern history of the Kurds, I.B.Tauris, 2002

I am pretty sure that these are more trustworthy than a deluded roach on Cred Forums. This seems to be the opinion of the rest of the world too.

kurds were our bitch for a millenia. soon they will be uprooted from manbij and afrin. i don't think putting US flag on every building will save their ass for long time.
and,
they will keep being our bitch in next millenia as well. and they are not anatolian. there is a reason they are called mesopotamian donkeys.