ITT: Post serial killers from your country, pic related is Big Fausto...

ITT: Post serial killers from your country, pic related is Big Fausto, he killed over 20 people and made barbecue with their flesh in a remote control grill, after that he ate all of them with boiled eggs and fanta.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fred_West
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_John_Knowles
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enriqueta_Martí
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

oloco

He is a big guy

this guy told his minions to take over the country and they killed 280 people

WTF I hate Miyagi now

killed rapists, abusers, drug dealers. escaped the prison, kept killing rapists, abusers etc and killed another serial killer who is a rapist, got imprisoned again. woved to escape again.

did he kill prisoners too?
was getting caught part of his plan?

he was at the same cell with another serial killer and killed him too. can be

petiso orejudo

Anderi Chicatilo is pic related. Killed at least 53 stabbing with a knife, disemboweling and eating body parts.

The hero Turkey deserves

Chicatilo was a motherfucker. He only racked up that bodycount due to the incompetence of Soviet police, and a one in a million chance that his semen bloodtype didn't match his blood bloodtype.
The Toybox Killer. He spent 100k building a torture bunker in the New Mexico desert. He'd kidnap women with his wife and friends. They'd be kept chained for months, and sometimes be brainwashed and released, other times killed.

He killed young couples and cut the girls' clitoris to keep them as trophy.

>Big Fausto

So ugly no wonder he was sick

Omg old faggot I bet he rest in hell now

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fred_West

Fun fact this lad is from my home town. He would rape and kill his own daughters along with his wife. His wife was also a prostitute and he would watch her get rimmed by niggers through a bedroom wall peep hole

You surely mean Faust der Groß

Coincidentally I was looking up the serial killers by number of victims Wikipedia page recently and two killers stood out the most to me.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_John_Knowles
>this one (as well as being one handsome motherfucker) went on a full blown grand theft auto style killing spree for no real reason.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enriqueta_Martí
>killed possibly hundred of children to make potions out of their bones and hair. Strong links to the Barcelona elites and politicians, makes the pedowood theories seem all the more credibly since this actually went on. Believed she was a witch.
>POTENTIALLY HUNDREDS OF MURDERED CHILDREN

Doesn't look like a monster? What the heck?

Real life Dexter.

They were rapists too, the woman was the master mind behind it all but the courts took pity on her and she had a short sentence and is free now.