>2016
>still believing Finland exists

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fhpUn_9BIhU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>implying physical land is needed to exist
Finland exists and it's cyber

DELETE THIS!

Ha, we know that all Finns on Cred Forums are just an elderly Swedish couple in Alaska using a proxy provided for them by the Japanese government.

True.
How we know that Finland does not exist:
There are allegedly around 6.5 million Finnish people, right? That's out of about 7.125 billion humans. That means Finns make up .0912% of the planet.

Thats not even a tenth of a percent. That means that 99.9% of the world isn't Finnish. How do we know this? Government censuses.

Now the best government censuses have a margin error of about 1%. So Finns make up .0912% of the planent, plus or minus 1%.

In conclusion: There's a 50/50 chance that Finland doesn't exist.

Chud or Chude (Old East Slavic: чyдь, in Finnic languages: tshuudi, tšuudi, čuđit) is a term historically applied in the early Russian annals to several Finnic peoples in the area of what is now Estonia, Karelia[1] and Northwestern Russia.[2]

Perhaps the earliest written use of the term 'Chudes' to describe proto-Estonians was ca. 1100, by the monk Nestor, in the earliest Russian chronicles.[3] According to Nestor, Yaroslav I the Wise invaded the country of the Chuds in 1030 and laid the foundations of Yuryev, (the historical Russian name of Tartu, Estonia). Then Chud was used to describe other Baltic Finns called volok which is thought to refer to the Karelians.

In Russian folk legends, the Chudes were described as exalted and beautiful. One characteristic of the Chudes was 'white-eyed', which means lightly colored eyes.

Sorrowful Russian folk songs reminisce about the destruction of the Chudes when the Slavs were occupying their territories. When a Chude township was attacked, Chude women made themselves drown into the river with their jewels and children, in order not to be subjected to robbery or despoiling.

In the chronicles which narrate about the founding of Russia, the Chudes are mentioned as one of the founder races, with the Slav and the Varyags (Varangians).

Folk etymology derives the word from Old East Slavic language (chuzhoi, 'foreign'; or chudnoi 'odd'; or chud 'weird'), or alternatively from chudnyi, wonderful, miraculous, excellent, attractive.

Chudes are traditional generic villains in some Sami legends, as well as in the Sami-language movie Pathfinder from 1987, which is loosely based on such legends.

Other sources suggest that ancient Chuds spoke a Finnic language similar to the Veps language.

we ar

e curren
tly experi

encin
g minors di
stortions in re

al
ity ple
a

s

e stan
d by..

But you have heard of us. That's the magic of memes. Every day we gather more power and exist a little more. And soon we will be unstoppable.

I want to believe

Chudes were Veps/East Estonians. Yems were West Finns.

What's an finland?

Finland, it's like a dream I can't quite remember, oh what was it.

I had that dream too. It's a Finland without Africans and Arabs.

>northern memeland
Sweden enjoy poor bydlo-tier rednecks and inbred laestadians.

t. elderly Swedish couple

*******?

Finland?

the land of the thousand lakes, perhaps?

youtube.com/watch?v=fhpUn_9BIhU

If finland doesn't exsist who did you lose against in the winter war?

>who did you lose against in the winter war?
Mythical finland lol

4/5

bad breathing technique

>still thinking there is an ebin meme country in the middle of a frozen wasteland

How naive are you guys?

Älä nyt saatana kerro niille.

Really makes me contemplate my existence