What the fuck, I just came back from canada and I noticed that they actually had chocolate called smarties...

What the fuck, I just came back from canada and I noticed that they actually had chocolate called smarties, but here smarties are the tart candies pictured. But in Canada those tart candies are called rockets. In america apparently the smarties brand is owned by the company that makes those tart candies, which is why we don't have those chocolate smarties, but does it matter? M&M's are better anyway.
Canada can have it's shitty smarties chocolate

did you shart after eating the candy

lovely blog, subscribed.

+1

>M&Ms are better
>unironically r8ing puke-flavoured """""""chocolate""""""""

AMERIFATS PLS SEND REESES

canada knows whats up

>mfw amerisharts call mars bars """milky way"""

For a while they rebranced to Smartians, all green witrh ayyliums on them.

HOLY SHIT, ONLY REAL* 90s KIDS WILL REMEMBER THESE. I used to collect the caps desu, didn't have many letters though, my parents hated me

(*born late eighties)

Do they shartie the smartie??

ever have one of these?

you're a tart

Why stop there?

M&Ms and Smarties have a different taste, both good. I heard Hershey bars in the states taste different like vomit? can you confirm or deny?

Listen here kiddo. Smarties are the fucking bomb. We also have M&Ms but they are shit. Shut your fatass mouth up or be drowned in a pool of maple syrup

Don't expect leafs to do anything right

Agreed, though Smarties are slightly better IMO. And the vomit chocolate is a meme derived from the fact that the Hershey process, ubiquitous in American chocolate, involves the use of a chemical that also happens to be in vomit.

BTW, do other countries have American Smarties, and if so what do you call them?

Smarties are vastly superior to M&Ms, pleb.

For a country that prides itself on shitty garbage and junk food, pretty much every other first world country does candy better.

We have them but they're a lot smaller. They're branded as Fizzers. We also have blue ones that taste a lot different called Parma Violets.

Ah, very interesting. And yeah, I've tried Violet-flavored candy before (not specifically Parma Violets, though), and it's a niche market in the States, even more than Dark Chocolate.

Best impromptu slingshot in class.

Parma violets are the diamond in the rough for the chalk sweets.

Does any country still have Candy Cigarettes? We still do, but they've been relegated to the background or rebranded due to concerns about them influencing kids to smoke.

Stop bullying canada stupid murricans

More like sharties