ITT: overrated countries

ITT: overrated countries

pooland
binland
asspain
shartville

slovenia

France is both overrated and underrated.

Our famous stuff is slightly overrated (it's good but not godlike), and we have good stuff that's not very well-known internationally (so not rated at all).

stop posting

Okay.

Brazil is both overrated and underrated.

Our famous stuff is slightly overrated (it's good but not godlike), and we have good stuff that's not very well-known internationally (so not rated at all).

>brazil
>overrated

Hope you enjoy your high, but if you want to go for overrated Norway is among the prime examples

What the fuck is a Norway?

It's a country that could pay off your entire national debt with it's spare surplus and still keep half a billion reals to spend.

How so ? I'd say it's really underrated.

is korea overrated or underrated?

poland is the most overrated. yanks here think its the bastion of the white race. the truth is the only reason theyre still so white is because their economy is third world tier and theyre such a shit country the immigrants dont wanna go there. would rather sleep under their rubble in syria than go there

You struck oil you fisherman-descended simpleton.

Norway is a fucking banana republic.

:^)

Japan

If it wasn't for its cancerous media and technology no one would be so obsessed with it

Germany. Everyone on earth got brainwashed with that "made in Germany = godlike" bullshit.

your country has 50 times norways population

Wait, so you mean to tell me that a country with over 200 million residents has a higher national GDP than a country with 5 million people?

That's irrelevant.
Now scram. :^))

Fuck off, there are no overrated cuntries. Everyone knows its place

t. Swiss Vassal

What ever happens on Lichtenstein? How were you not annexed by Prussia or something?

Shut the fuck up or we will invade you again.

Scandinavian countries are overrated

completely rude

Iceland. Living there would be my idea of prison.

Brasil

>Stein

Stein = stone
Liechten = lightweight

lightweight stone

Japan is overrated.
I lived in tokyo, japan for a year
but there is almost no difference between korea and japan in life.

Palestine