Who is cheering for the Islamic State? I think they are the only faction that can stabilize the Middle East

Who is cheering for the Islamic State? I think they are the only faction that can stabilize the Middle East.

>Islamic State
>Stable

lel. The Middle east was only stable when the countries didn't have Islamic Fundamentalist governments.

But that all got ruined thanks to the UK and US

I'm cheering for Assad, especially since anything even remotely related to Russia makes people butthurt

>The Middle east was only stable when the countries didn't have Islamic Fundamentalist governments

>implying the middle east has been stable since the fall of the Ottomans

Umayyad Caliphate was quite fundamentalist desu.

All those dictators that got taken down because of "democracy", held extremists under control. Now that they are gone, and with constant war for over a decade, extremist views gained a foothold and spread, it all went to shit, and now it is not very likely that we will see true stability and peace in the middle east for some time.

Simply being "fundamentalist" doesn't make you resemble the original muslims, it just means you reject a lot more than other groups. ISIS is actually more extreme than the original muslims, who were not concerned with killing or converting everyone. In fact, in some conquered lands, they didn't want to convert people and were content with them being christian or Zoroastrian and so on, because becoming Muslim would give them more privileges.

ISIS doesn't know shit about the history they attempt to copy, read a book.

I think we should invade ME by 2023 desu

Once all their current enemies will be dead, they'll find new ones

You are aware of the fact ISIS actually gives time for Christians to leave their cities or just if they want to stay they have to pay jizyah? Just like in the historical caliphates.

Glory to bashar

>stabilize the Middle East

How? By genociding shias, Kurds, Yezidi etc?
And why stop. Europe is there for the taking.

>By genociding shias, Kurds, Yezidi etc?
yep whats wrong with that?

that's what poles have done to germans, jews and ukies on their territory

Now you can see the savages do not deserve their own state

>a pole approving genocides

Why am I not surprised?

k

I would unironically support a Neo-Ottoman Empire if you returned Constantinopolis to its rightful owners. Please exterminate ALL Al-Saud scum.

Bolan why?
Are you sure you're not an israeli?

Ummm doesn't the west have to cut it's ties with the Saudis first?

I love ISIS desu
They're a great source of entertainment, their existence is costing US and Russia in billions, their actions flood Europe with refugees and normies hate them greatly! What is there not to lvoe?

The thing about white people is that they're smart enough to bet on the horse that's gonna win the race. If someone showed up with a better horse they'd get the prize money.

Yeah but only if the horse is cooperative.

The best thing in all this ISIS history was when they threatened to attack Brazil and we made memes out of it.
>como é bom ser vida loka

take off that tinfoil hat mate

>Who is cheering for the Islamic State?

The United States, as it happens.

Cuck.

i like their robes, must be comfy

If you're mad then i'm glad.

Don't forget jews

>be ISIS
>go to brazil to attack
>head shrinks and die

Cuck.

this, what's not to love?

True. Imagine what will happen if they touch Israel though :^)

You're just cheering for bloodshed in the region, be honest.

İstanbul diyeceksiniz.

cuck

Cred Forums

>he thinks we understand roach

fuck off cameljockey go fuck some 10 year old boys

>that's what poles have done to germans, jews and ukies on their territory
*should have done
no I'm just tolerant to other cultures and I let them rule them by themselves, if there is ISIS it clearly shows that the sandniggers simply approve such form of a government if they created it by themselves

Nope. The current situation causes bloodshed. If ISIS would take over Iraq and Syria there would be peace in the Middle East.

Aren't white people like the biggest pedophiles and animal fuckers, though?

Ah be ne yandin amerikan piçi