The border between China & Russia is larger the border between the US & Canada. So what happens there?

The border between China & Russia is larger the border between the US & Canada. So what happens there?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8YxuvrLoOrM
newyorker.com/culture/photo-booth/invisible-bridges-life-along-the-chinese-russian-border
slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/dispatches/features/2009/where_russia_meets_china/why_are_siberian_russians_drawn_to_china.html
instagram.com/p/-rBuiKNAe7/
abcnews.go.com/International/story?id=82969
instagram.com/p/BHl4HRXjMVo/
reddit.com/r/AsianMasculinity/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_Korea–Russia_border
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denmark–Sweden_border
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maritime_boundary
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Heroin.

Illegal logging, poaching, worker migration and not much else.

Do Russkies at the border with Korea look like Suk Sum Dongs?

North Korea doesnt border Russia

It does amerifat look it up.

they do

Do you even think before opening your mouth?

>amerigetshots

commie thing

Like you have room to speak, cupcake.

I heard it's basically deserted.

Enriching.

youtube.com/watch?v=8YxuvrLoOrM

in khabarovsk chinese traders become gopnik very fast

>Suk Sum Dongs
No, but you sure do

“The combination is usually Chinese men and Russian women,” he said. On the southern side of the border, he noticed that language schools are full of young Russian women who seem dedicated to acquiring Mandarin, and perhaps a Chinese husband."
newyorker.com/culture/photo-booth/invisible-bridges-life-along-the-chinese-russian-border

"One feature of the Russian-Chinese relationship seemed especially telling: Cross-border marriages are overwhelmingly between Chinese men and Russian women. Much of this has to do with demographics—Russia has a surplus of women, while China has too many men. But as one Russian woman told me, "Chinese men are kinder and more attentive to their wives.""
slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/dispatches/features/2009/where_russia_meets_china/why_are_siberian_russians_drawn_to_china.html

classic amwf guy at it again
did chad fuck your sister again? not our fault, fuck off back to china if you don't like it

I am not the following :

1) Brown 3rd worlder from SE Asia
2) My sister isnt ugly

So the odds are that chad didnt fuck her.

/r/ a s i a n m a s c u l i n i t y

Because posting asianmasculinity over-and-over again is somehow going to change the huge numbers of White girls with Asian men especially in places like Northern China?

instagram.com/p/-rBuiKNAe7/

t. Kim

There is a whole subcontinent of people who came from Asian men fucking white women (the area borat comes from) so I wouldn't be surprised if everything you said is true.

The fact is there is a huge excess of Russian women since all their men died in the wars, and plenty of Chinese men since their women are nasty gremlins so I'm not surprised to see a bunch of hot ass Slav hbb's walking with Asians and shit. Shit is cash

>1) Brown 3rd worlder from SE Asia
No, you're a yellow third worlder from east asia (probably a chink)
>2) My sister isnt ugly
unlikely lmao
>So the odds are that chad didnt fuck her
true, probably got dicked by some beta american like the rest of your pathetic, insecure and materialistic kin

>burger

Three times I tried to date 3 different girls and three times I was rejected with always the same explanation. And in the same thousands of girls seeking for literally any dick marry ugliest chinks and turks.
How the fuck does this even work ffs? I'm 22yo and I haven't even been on a date ever.

No. Intermarriage is rare as fuck and it's usually Supreme Ivan Cock who for some reason wastes his precious juice on ugly gook. It literally would be more productive to be gay than to sleep with a gook or chink.

>The border between China & Russia is larger the border between the US & Canada.
Objectively false

Well, it's quite opposite and even in your thread starting picture, mr. asianmasculinity, comment in Russian (top bottom) says "you will make a Chinese bride look mediocre". The girl is a friend of theirs, groom in blue, his bride is a fat chink in red. Also, thanks for taking away from Russia used out cum buckets! Much appreciated

Depends on the shortest scale used to measure the border.

Borders do not have integer Hausdorff dimensions so their length is a meaningless metric

You know that almost all hapas in Kazakstan are resulted from Soviet male officials muhdicks local qt? Kazakhs otherwise are very pure group

Also true, but the presence of Mongolia means that the intuitive "length" of the borders aren't even close 2bh.

Don't forget about the chinks, Russia is becoming very multicultural, and it must because otherwise it will not survive.

abcnews.go.com/International/story?id=82969

>The Chinese are invading Russia — not with tanks, but with suitcases.

>Alexander Shaikin, in charge of controlling the Russian-Chinese border, said on June 29 that 1.5 million people from China have illegally entered the Russian Far East over the past 18 months.

>It’s impossible(!!!) to know the exact level of Chinese migration into the Russian Far East; Russia has not run a census in over a decade. But by all indications, a significant river of people is surging across the border.

>The Moscow Carnegie Center, the only organization to launch an independent study, claimed that there were about 250,000 Chinese in Russia in 1997. The Interior Ministry has claimed that there are 2 million. Other estimates place the Chinese population at 5 million.

>Regardless, the Federal Migration Service fears a flood. The service has repeatedly warned that the Chinese could become the DOMINANT ETHNIC group in the Russian Far East in 20 to 30 years. Such an occurrence would require an annual influx of about 250,000 to 300,000 Chinese, LESS than one-third the rate that Shaikin currently claims

>Russia has a surplus of women
Yeah, the surplus exclusively is in the "over 60" group. They're just looking for a way to escape this country.

maybe you should consider putting the vodka down once in a while vlad?

Nobody likes an alcaholic

You're not rich and masculine enough.

>user, the problem is not with you, the problem is with me

I didn't get that at all. Why would they say "you will make a Chinese bride look mediocre" if a Chinese bride is standing right there? Are they trying to stir shit?

You again? Didn't I tell you not to post this fake stratfor forecast from 2000 and just the MVD statistics they are citing?

It isn't

Russians are not very respectful of non-white people and she wrote that in Russians. some Russians are not even respectful of non-ethnic Russians at all

>The border between China & Russia is larger the border between the US & Canada.

No it isn't, the U.S./Canadian borderbis the longest on earth

The Chinese/Russian border is only the 6th longest

How can you be so fucking stupid

Reminder that a single country is separating north Korea from Norway

it's abc and official ministry reports, cuck

It isn't just in Russia that we see Asian men and white women intermixing. I live in San Francisco and just the other day I went to the supermarket and was astounded, every single couple I saw was an Asian man with a white woman. The cashier was a pregnant white woman, and when I asked what she planned on naming her child she told me "Zhang". The Chinese are conquering us, and not with swords and guns, but with fertility.

>when I asked what she planned on naming her child
The fuck? Why did she answer? Moreover, why did you even thought of asking such things?

It's very common in America to make small talk with strangers

Many Koreans living in the USSR were expelled to Kazakhstan

You are replying to a cuckoos or asianmasculitnity pasta
this. manlet sold us all

>The girl is a friend of theirs, groom in blue, his bride is a fat chink in red.
WRONG (see pic here). The guy in blue is the Russian girl's husband and the child is her baby. Seriously why the denial?

>Russia used out cum buckets!
Why is she a cum bucket? Just because she married an Asian guy? That doesnt make her a cum bucket. She is a loving wife and mother to her child.

Go find your own white girlfriend and stop posting couples you have nothing to do with you limpdick.

>the U.S./Canadian borderbis the longest on earth
That is only if you include Alaska otherwise China / Russia is longer.

China/Russia isn't even close due to Mongolia.

jelly of the chink.

the ruskie girl is fairly cute.

r/asianmasculinity, first of all she's a four in Russia with no prospects for good husband. Then again it's a comment in Russian language which says what it says. from that comment you can see that she's a friend of a fat chink in a red drEss, who's a bride of Chang in the blue shirt. why a cum bucket? because it's kind of woman chinks get when they rarely score in Russia?washed up, aging, not attractive for Russians girl with no prospects. You literally take our genetic trash and make it yours. Thanks!

you don't have to be, his bride is a fatso in the red dress

lmao lereddit chink

Does it really matter if womyn marry a Ruskie or a Chink? Why the negativity? Whenever a womyn is seen to marry outside her "tribe" whether its black Americans, Arabs, or Euros. She is seen as a traitor or an 'outcast'. Why? Isn't this basically a tribalism way of thinking?

But Slavs are already trash.

>who's a bride of Chang in the blue shirt.

The guy in the blue shirt is sitting next to her at the table here . Why would a groom be wearing a blue tshirt to his own wedding? Seriously you are either dumb or stubborn to admit this.

>washed up, aging, not attractive for Russians girl with no prospects.
Calling a girl ugly just because she is with a Chinese guy. Do you think this Russian model with her Chinese husband is ugly also?
instagram.com/p/BHl4HRXjMVo/

All types of Russian girls from models, actresses, to the regular girl on the street ALL have one thing in common

They hate Russian men and love Chinese men.

Woah there. That's pretty good. Now the only thing is missing is polygamy.

Wait. Why? Is this a meme I haven't heard of before?

It's a meme spread by this subreddit to compensate for tiny penis

reddit.com/r/AsianMasculinity/

Rude desu.

What meme? In northern China especially along the Russian/Chinese border, Russian girls with Chinese men are extremely common (see ).

And as China gets wealthier, more and more Russian (and other Eastern European) girls will migrate there.

Horry shituuuu!!! Stupidu chinku pigu thinks that this is good looking for Russia. No, cukwan, chinks picking her up is good, because we free gene pool from lesser and arguably uglier elements. And when rare model marries a chink(what all of them fifty attractive gold digging brides lol?) it's because she failed to marry a westerner. Anyway, women without loyalty to the race is not needed here either.

Looked through pics. Not only they extremely average, most of them is not even fully European Russian. Lol, thanks for taking the mongoloid and turkic elemetns from us. It's certainly not Whtie

Why wouldn't you include part of the border in your measurement of the border?
And Russia/China is still #6, not even close to top spot

>every single couple

Its called bullshit Ivan. People have been lying pathologically on the Internet since it was first created.

especially perma blueballed omega chinks

Point out where on a map it does?

Vladivostok

There's a river there dipshit

what the fuck am i reading

stay strong brother. these dumb euro idiots will eventually bend to our will AND logic

There's no border, it's a river

what

No we haven't.
They haven't.

>stay strong brother. these dumb euro idiots will eventually bend to our will AND logic

This motherfucker is collecting (you)s from you idiots and I dont EVEN HAVE A SINGLE ONE. FUCK.

>river borders don't count
>Detroit no longer borders Canada
I don't mind supporting this worldview

Fuck off

Oh so I guess Japan borders Korea now, Australia borders Papa New Guinea, Britain borders France, Denmark borders Sweden, and Saudia Arabia borders Egypt

This is all according to the master logicians at Cred Forums, I see

Calm the fuck down

With this logic, Sweden doesn't share a border with Finland.

And the US borders Russia

Does Sweden border Finland?

A river is not an ocean.

>american education

>With this logic, Sweden doesn't share a border with Finland.
Wrong

You can't just arbitrarily delineate a river from an ocean

So Ontario and Michigan don't border each other at all according to you?

Texas doesn't border Louisiana, thank God

>You can't just arbitrarily delineate a river from an ocean

where are you going with this my man
you're taking too many bodies down with you

The more I think about it the more I'm fine with this.

that's a bridge

with your logic, that doesn't count as a land border

Any time you have to ask yourself "Does it border?" you literally just have to open google maps and observe the border yourself. I don't need to do your homework for your

I've taught you to fish, now you can know some common knowledge for yourself.
Yes they do border, unlike North Korea and Russia

>that's a bridge
no that's a peninsula

That's a river, there's no land there, and there's no border as a result.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_Korea–Russia_border

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denmark–Sweden_border

Oh I guess Sweden and Denmark border too because there is a wikipedia page on it? Despite it being widely accepted that they do not share a border?

(if two countries touch, ~~including their territorial waters~~, then they share a border)

with your logic, that is an exclave so it doesn't count

It does count as that town is part of Finland, however, if you were to ask if everything in Finland but that town borders Sweden, then the answer is no. The river is just the ocean, so you don't have a real border, it's like Korea and Japan

please, PLEASE, point me towards someone WHO IS NOT RETARDED that maintains that Sweden and Denmark do not share a border.
please

Maritime borders are still borders.

It's all water, there is no land border

They're water, not borders

Hmm

arguments against water fluoridation

This, or else you argue USA and Russia border, or Australia has a border

why don't europeans understand geography?

>68kb
Nice proxy Bruce.

European Geography:
>There are no borders, the ocean is just another way to connect

>They're water, not borders
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maritime_boundary

/r/asianmasculinity's plan is to enslave all Russian women and cook Russian men alive and then eat all of you. Be careful Ruskiman.

When people say boundary, they do not mean maritime boundaries

are you arguing that territorial waters don't exist?
im tryin to understand

post some streams near your house Cred Forums

>A maritime boundary is a conceptual division of the Earth's water surface areas using physiographic or geopolitical criteria. As such, it usually bounds areas of exclusive national rights over mineral and biological resources,[1] encompassing maritime features, limits and zones.[2] Generally, a maritime boundary is delineated at a particular distance from a jurisdiction's coastline. Although in some countries the term maritime boundary represents borders of a maritime nation[3] that are recognized by the United Nations Convention on the Law of the Sea, maritime borders usually serve to identify the edge of international waters.

Check out the UK-France land border! I'll just wade across to France!

>le éducation américain

wow, look at this new unexplored country user! If only we could gather the ships and supplies we'd need to cross this mighty ocean we could start a new life in this distant land

by that logic romania doesnt border bulgaria
and rome didnt have any northern borders in mainland europe

... jesus christ

put me in the screencap

Christ you are retarded

Look to your own image, the land connects right there

>an island is a body of land surrounded on all sides by water
>is surrounded on all sides by water
Well there you go.

I see two rivers making their borders there

>unironically feeding a troll

I don't know if you have noticed since most of your country is composed of straight lines and squares, but pretty much every other countries' borders are delimited by rivers, mountains and the such.

>mountains are the same thing as rivers

And how many countries are solely delimited by rivers? I doubt there is a single one.

put me in the screencap /r/Cred Forums

It's hard to tell if Americans are trolling or not desu

>I have never heard of natural borders
It's easier to defend from a river crossing or from one side of a mountain range, not to mention that it's an easy way to delimit your lands. I mean, have you ever heard of France?

>Solely
Maybe Uruguay, but that's beyond what I'm saying. Most of my country's borders are indeed straight line to river to straight line to another river.

Even Wikipedia recognizes it's a nautical border, Russia has no real border with North Korea, it's only as much a border to Korea as it is Britain is to France

Americans need to be culled, desu.

That reminds me of that one thread where someone thought the Danish-German border was a river and not an arbitrary line.

>americans

isn't it a river?

It was at one point because the Eider river is the traditional border between Schleswig and Holstein. I think HoI and EU use this border so that's why people think it's still there. Most Risk maps that have country borders put it there too.

hmmm... I see.

Perhaps. But doesn't this also have to do with there being more Euro females than males?

Michigan come close to touching Canada in a thousand places but never actaully does
Really fires my synapses

put me in the screencap my name is /u/angryDM

now i wish india and russia shared borders

MUH DIK

>americans

No, it's just a line.

Probably that, yeah.

igetthatreference.png

They don't need to shit in their Adidas too when they squat.

Chinese hopping the border wall

is that flithy frank?

This is what happens, blonde hair, blue iris and almond shaped eyes.

I'm here for selfy with a dumb amerilard
put me in a screencap