An entire "nation" literally built on an event that never happened

>an entire "nation" literally built on an event that never happened

wew

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt0096403/reviews?filter=hate
goodreads.com/book/show/2649788-the-armenian-massacres-in-ottoman-turkey?ac=1&from_search=true
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Turkey as we know it nowdays will not last another century.

don't be so Turk.

Oh sure, just like the famine never happened right?
No wonder your lot invaded Britain lately.
You two would get along like Birds of a Feather.

>Turks celebrate a guy who was foreign spy trying to dismantle your culture and religion

weww

remove kebab

Azer plz

>an entire nation literally built on mongol rape babies that claim they wuz ottomans and shieet

ok giorgos mehmetoglu

That's not an Israelli flag though

>an entire "nation" literally built on denying an event that never happened

test

>implying the Ottomans didn't help you during the famine

ungrateful little leprechaun shits

That's not a Jewish, Irish, or Korean flag

>an entire "nation" built on stolen culture

Will this be kino???

Nothing worse than begging reparations for fake war crimes.

This was only created to attack Turkey after WW1.

finally a redpilled user.

also watch the k*rds demand the same shit 20 years from now

Damn...

wew, a roach in other people's homes

you're doing it good

Go to IMDB and check out the ratings and forum. The t*rks are so buttblasted it's hilarious.

I'd feel sympathetic if they had a prettier flag.

Kek

i know, pure Roachkino

Turks are 0.15% of the USA's populaiton

If it never happened then why did so many Armenians take flight from the nation?

Also it isn't built on that event. They have a longest history as a state than you guys do. Also a longer history of being occupied, but that's not much to brag about.

and yet, they manage to be one of the biggest subhuman

positively makes you contemplate...

are you armenian, greek, laz, kurd, georgian, iraqi, zaza or some other ethnicities that make up the "turkish" nationality?

t. sevan sikisallayan

a*menian g*nocide is literally the biggest meme of 20th century.

I'm a Jew

Also great counter-argument Mehmet.

Only k*rds are relevant in these called :D

You tried so hard,but failed rapebaby.

Excuse you? He's a proud 100% pure blooded Hittite!

oh, arab then

keep going my fellow ex christian friend

imdb.com/title/tt0096403/reviews?filter=hate

The eternal roach must be stopped.

What genocide?

nice meme can i steal it?

Sure thing, friendo!
*spreads bundacheeks*

taht cool smile face is very famuos ylilauta meme

it means's: i fuck'd yuor moth-her

>arab then
>ex-christian

Post yfw Turkroaches will cut off diplomatic relations with countries that play this in theaters.

kek

I wish.

You're right, T*rks are darker than arabs

Why are Turks so butthurt on Armenia? Last time I checked we were the ones at war, not turkroaches.

they would be steamrolling you with numbers if it weren't for us you kingdoublenigger

Armenians are at least better than you roaches.

They're mad about the event labelled genocide. In which Armenians rose up near the end of WWI, and Turks put them down with extreme prejudice.
Don't know if I would call it actual genocide on par with what Hitler did, but it was still a bit of an overreaction.

this. roaches never learn

>Steamrolling with numbers

Kek they lost Artsakh even with a 3:1 numbers advantage.

Facepalm.jpeg
Seriously except the one day in which Armenia advertises it, no one in the world cares about it. Just let it slide under the rug.
>leaf trying to count wiki as a source.

Anywhere I can read relatively objective/unbiased research on the Armenian Genocide? After finally taking Cred Forums's holocaust denial claims more seriously and looking into it myself, I learned that some of what they say is actually true but for the most part they are wrong. This could be the case with Turks denying the genocide.

Here's a TL;DR of what happened

>During WW1, Armenians rebel because of Russians
>they burn villages and shit
>Ottomans don't take kindly to this
>they say the k*rds in the area to fight back and if they win the arm0 cities will be theirs
>they both kill each other
>eventually k*rds get some more help so they win
>while moving arm0s from their cities, most of them die because of natural causes
>MUH GENOCIDE

literally, check the current ethnic maps of cities like Van, Ağrı etc. where armenians were majority. they are all k*rd infested now

I don't really know where you can read, nor can say that its true, but according to the Soviet archives, during the time Ottoman empire drastically weakened, Armenians made not-so-peaceful claims to Ottoman territories. The Gov gave Armenians 3 days to officially leave their territories. Some Armenians resisted and got killed, while majority run/got driven to the kurd majority area, namely close to the current Armenia.
Lets say that kurds didn't welcome them warmly...

check this out brudi. I haven't looked for pdf of it. But I am sure that you can find it.

goodreads.com/book/show/2649788-the-armenian-massacres-in-ottoman-turkey?ac=1&from_search=true

You basically made them run from their own houses to Azerbaijani populated cities. Before the events modern day Armenia was mostly populated by "Tatars"(they called us Tatar backs then) some Kurds and some Armenians. After the events it got massive Armenian population. leading to New Armenian state not in Ottoman but Azeri Caucasus territories. Also it created the strong Armenian diaspora which right now is working against you.

>An entire "nation" literally built on genocide

wew

>Mfw Paddy actually believes in the famine
Let's get scotland in here and they can convince us of the Loch ness monster while we're at it.

>Before the events modern day Armenia was mostly populated by "Tatars"

Yes, because the Safavids deported 500,000 Armenians from Eastern Armenia into central Iran.

Eastern and Western Armenia, Urmia region in Iran (now called West Azerbaijan), Artsakh region and everything in the Republic of "Azerbaijan" that is west of Baku used to be populated with Armenians.

Meanwhile T*rks and T*rkics didn't arrive in the Caucasus until after 1000 AD.

>In b4 "we're actually Caucasian Albanians"

>Eastern and Western Armenia, Urmia region in Iran (now called West Azerbaijan), Artsakh region and everything in the Republic of "Azerbaijan" that is west of Baku used to be populated with Armenians.
proofs? :D last part is kek tho. also turkics arrived to Caucasus before 1000 ad. Huns, Sabirs arrived in 5th century. And yes, genetically we are "Natives". Linguistically not

what genocide?

What genocide?

what genocide?

cockroach and cockroach!

I think you misspelled Israel

What genocide?

>Genocide
what?

t. T*rk

This. Ataturk was a Western puppet.

Back to yoh turkroach. I don't like Armenians, but I hate Turks who act like they have a big history.
First of all, Anatolian Turks don't deserve the name Turk. Turkic people are Asians, e.g. Kazakhs. They were together with the Mongols brutal conquerers. But you guys are not Turkic, your whole history is based on a lie. Anatolians are a mix of everything who lived in Anatolia during the 10th century. Greeks, Kurds, Georgians, Armenians, Hatti and Hittie, etc. Turkic people, Asians, conquered Anatolia and put Turkic as their main language. Hundreds of years pass by, Anatolians mix each other while getting Turkic cock, and boom. Modern Turkish nation. Based on a lie, with a jewish Greek as their father of nation.
Armenians have a big history. They arrived in the ME/South Caucasus during the end of Urartu, took over after its fall and builded several Kingdoms.

>america
the irony is too fucking strong here

>an entire "nation" literally built on an event that never happened

wew

*mongol intensifies*

>Shows picturs from afghan people celebrating Erdogan.

God damn it leaf.

Lol no Armenianons to defend themselves. Faggots to scared of Cred Forums.

say that to my face leaf
fight me irl

that´s the first christian country
wow you´re really cockroaches

Underrated top kek

>baited like a bitch
Thx bebe for the new flag. #142!

>make movie about Armenian genocide
>TIDF swarms on the reviews before it's even released

the leafs have gone too far
exploiting innocent rares for their greedy collections

Armenia's national history dates back several thousand years.

Wow. You're honest to god using Brad Wall as a reaction image?

>An entire "nation" that you tried to destroy for centuries.

Sad, right? I'm British Columbian though.

silly turk

I know I'm not the only caucasian who has showered with my dog. You guys can call us weird, but it's an epic experience

is the famine really just a legend?

I think it's a Turk living in Germany

Don't Believe the Eternal Anglo and his lies.
Wasn't that the Whole point of your Independence?
Hahahaha this.

Just like Israel

>Jewish flag