Hey rest of the world, shut up and take it. She is inevitable

Hey rest of the world, shut up and take it. She is inevitable.

>mfw finally getting my USA citizenship next week
>just in time to vote for based Hillary

what a time to be alive...

Nice

Honestly I have no idea who would be the best option for the rest of the world, they're all bad in different ways.
Who's gonna be her vice? She's gonna croak before her time's done.

that video of her being carried into her SUV is the perfect metaphor for her campaign

Cyкa, oдин в oдин. И чeгo, гoвopишь, ceйчac yжe нe бecпoкoит? Cкoлькo тeбe лeт?

I'm leaning pro-Hillary just because Trump supporters OTI are annoying faggots and I want them to be triggered.

Cmon, it was a solar storm. Everyone has bad days.

Reminder that Shillary pays people to 'correct the record' online

at least her employees have more self-respect than the Trumpcucks who shill >for free

>shill
>for free

Fucking leaf, keep voting Trudeau

Get out of my country

as inevitable as my cock in your mothers stretched out asshole.

It's gonna be amazing watching Cred Forums completely melt down after based Hilldog absolutely destroys him.

Inevitable, indomitable, she is THE CATACLYSM.
She shall tear this world apart.

she's a little grey

If she wins she'll die in office and probably start WW3 but at least she was the first female, that's all that counts, right?

>inb4wallmaymay

Both of them are shit. I'd like Shillary to win just to watch Cred Forums go apeshit that day, which is what is probably going to happen... but I also want Trump to win because of the memes with our current cuck president.

>americans think there shitty politics have a bearing on the world anymore

rofl

And yours do?

>implying england won't go mourning for like 7 years after your queen dies, and expecting the entire world to follow suit

I kind of hope she has a seizure, and goes into a coma long enough for her to be replaced on the ticket.

That must be why our elections are the most covered globally by multiple orders of magnitude.

Don't fall for the Trump memes