Half of Europe are shitholes or semi shitholes. Does the US have bad and poor parts aswell?

Half of Europe are shitholes or semi shitholes. Does the US have bad and poor parts aswell?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MV4cgs-bPic
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Of course. Our worst state has an HDI equivilent to Serbia.

what is that state? and how come it is that bad? is the income lower than in the other parts of the US?

Most cities with the exception of a few rich areas are shitholes with failing infrastructure.

Mississippi
>How come it's that bad
Swampy agrarian shithole filled with poor black preople. Only state that is more rural than urban

Its average income is half the U.S. average, which says something.

Mississippi. It's bsaically a swamp that hasn't seen any economic development. Or at least hasn't had a single industry elevate the state with the influx of capital. A few states are like this, but Mississippi moreso.

It's GDP per capita is actually equal to the UK. But frankly that only goes to show you how shitty the UK is desu. Cheap to live there though and great food.

>Does the US have bad and poor parts aswell?
>posts a pic of a city where most of the south and west sides are a shithole
the rest is nice though

There's other state in the same category of Mississippi?

Not quite as bad, but most of the adjacent states are also shitty.

Agreed

You meant Bronx is nice?

>Dump shit

That's Chicago, not NYC, though I've heard the Bronx isn't quite as bad as it used to be.

Of course
Gary, Indiana
St. Louis, Missouri
Baltimore, Maryland
Chester, Pennsylvania
Detroit, Michigan

St. Louis and Baltimore are the only 2 US cities that make it into the top 20 most violent cities in the Americas (North and South). I'd wager poor US places are far more dangerous than poor Euro places too.

NYC was the most dangerous city in NYC between 1980-1994, when crack cocaine ripped the city apart. 2,000+murders a year sometimes. However, it has gone a harsh police crackdown and is very sterilized by corporations. Some parts are bad but nowhere as bad as things used to be

youtube.com/watch?v=MV4cgs-bPic

OK. Most of Americal cities have grid roads, so those look same to me tbqh.

>I'd wager poor US places are far more dangerous than poor Euro places too.
Probably, given our rather stingy safety net.

Understandable 2bh, although the presence of the Sears Tower in a pic can be a marker for it being Chicago.

>Probably, given our rather stingy safety net.
I agree, lets give Tyrone and Juan more money.

Why don't people just get out of there and go to other places?

Every state has a good and bad. California is all bad. Arizona is 70% bad but has a great north part. Washington is great besides the east. it all balances out

Because they're poor, family connections, etc.

That being said, people can and do leave. My prof is from mississippi

Just to chime in, the majority of border towns with Mexico are also pretty shady.

They don't really get money though. Like at all except food stamps. Poverty and violence are pretty much directly correlated.

>besides the east
nu-male cuck detected

You're beyond idiot lame, Northern California, the Sierras the entire state has like 4 different climate zones. Surf in the morning go snowboarding in the afternoon fuck dirty hookers in West Hollywood... win win lose desu

>Implying people would drive that much