What did he mean by this?

What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/levantiniyya/status/777998630670127105
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1JVGdg2UsN3jYWgaoxAZu-QsAmuCaq3kT7FvqSXwUsAA/pubhtml
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

JUST GAS EVERY SINGLE SANDNIGGER, RIGHT NOW!!

This is fucking true though, My family is from pakistan and visited Iran last year thinking every one would be nice to me because my (white) friend told me it's the nicest place he's ever been and every one was friendly and polite, people would always offer him tea or a drink and at petrol stations no one would charge for any drinks or anything else he wanted to buy. I visit thinking I'd get the same treatment, instead i get pushed out of a shop because im apparently a shop lifter and most people just tried to avoid me, worse treatment i've ever had :(

>My family is from pakistan
>British flag

Your own fault, really.

>My family is from Pakistan

Iranians would let you fuck and impregnate his wife if you're a white dude with blonde hair

Most pathetic people in existence

Rasheed

no memes, serious thread about iran pls
what did i do wrong, i respect every one and get treat like shit, the only thing i can assume is that they hate sunnis even though im not entirely religious
but why

>Iran is white meme

That shit true?

It's probably because you look exactly like the natives so everyone assumes you are, and they're maybe just more hospitable to obvious foreigners to leave behind a good impression

DUDE. In Pakistan it's the same... White = wowzers but normal paki = meh. Unfortunately iranis are racist shia pigs, rafidi genocide soon inshallah

...or you look even more Australoid than the natives and were therefore mistaken for gypsy

Yes, they consider themselves white (but deep down they know they're not)

They encourage their sons to marry white girls and their daughters to marry white guys

And especially white people with blonde hair and blue eyes

Iranians are just huge westboos, they want to be Western so much. Most of them aren't even muslim and are just pretending.

>mfw there's actually sand niggers behind every british flag
God save the queen

did you think the whole "PAKIS ARE FUCKING EVERYWHERE REEEEE" thing was a meme?

WTF I hate Iran now

And I'm Hispanic... Globalization is truly a wonderful thing

>"even brown people know around blacks, never relax"

can confirm, I know a rich Iranian & her family (live half the time there and half here) are pretty degenerate desu. Weed, alcohol, p*rk, all that.

REALLY want to try opium

Half the US posters are self hating chicanos

And the rest are non-self hating chicanos

hispanics are bretty good and to be expected in the US
I think it's hilarious however that all these times a """""""brit"""""""" has replied to me there's a good chance his name might have been Mohammed

and they project HARD on darker people.

Don't you'll get addicted and it's a bitch to get rid of.

>tfw sometimes I forget I'm a chicano when posting on Cred Forums

What about niggers living in South Italy?

That settles it.

I'm an Iran-boo now.

What's the deal with Chicanos anyway? Do you guys hate the USA, or Mexico? Do you believe the US should become hispanic? What's up?

Either living in conditions of near slave labour picking fruit and vegetables in the fields or waiting to hop on the train that will take them to France/Germany

>british flag
>is a subhuman shitskin who has no place in europe
leave europe you filth

Niggers don't stay in the south since it's a shithole, they move to North Italy.

Large portions of the persian population (they 'were' just as 'white' as other europeans) were pretty much massacred and replaced by arabs, over the centuries the two populations intermixed and today there's very few pureblooded persians remaining, but the few that do remain, imagine that they look like Assad, """arab""" with blue eyes (i.e european). Iranian (persian) diaspora encouraging assimilating themselves into native white populations is most likely explained by them hating the fact that most of their ancestors physical attributes are not expressed because of more dominant arabic invader genes being present in their later ancestry, and they want their persian ancestry to be expressed physically again, by interminglign with native europeans to whom their persian ancestry is more closely related to than to arabs.

Understand where I'm getting at here?

To put it very crudely and offensive, they want to BLEACHED themselves.

What's it like being an asian in Iran?

i know where im travelling next

>mfw when I'm a white male
>mfw when shitskins get oppressed by their own people
>mfw when minorities hating white people is a meme

This is WE WUZ tier historical revisionism

Reminder that black people are fucked in the head

No, persians are descended from one of the ancestor populations of todays europeans (mesopotamian farmers).

They're much heritage but usually consider themselves Americans with a strong connection to Mexico

Persians were never blue eyed you stupid euro-centrist cunt, Jesus Christ I bet you think Romans and Greeks were blue eyed blonde haired Nordics right?

>imagine
key word

my point was that they phenotypically resembled europeans, blue eyes did exist within their population too but probably not as common as amongst european populations

Literally means nothing, also completely wrong regarding the migration of Arab tribes and the "massacre" of Persians.

> out of desperate frustration

Leftists on suicide watch

>Literally means nothing
Yes it does, it means we share common ancestors which can more reliably actually be asserted as opposed to "out of africa" theory.

>also completely wrong regarding the migration of Arab tribes and the "massacre" of Persians.
lmfao no, the persian empire was conquered by arabs, persians are not arabs, and persians were pushed out by arabs, forcibly married by arabs, raped by arabs, castrated by arabs and intermingled with arabs. just like the angles and saxons introduced an apartheid system where their genes entered INTO the native briton population, the arabs did the same to the persians.

Iranians are basically Arabs

>being afraid of the truth

>chinese part
now THAT is some WE WUZ stuff

Could i pass as persian?

Why put Arab in quotes?
Assad is an Arab, but just a shitty guy.
And fuck off if you're gonna start claiming he is not "true" Arab. By that logic any white person with brown eyes isn't white.

No you could pass as balochistani

>refugee from your own refugee camp

He's a dumb cunt.
MUH ANCESTUHS
You are literally worse than the blacks who claim that theyre descendants of King Tut.

I guess the point the swedish flag guy wanted to express is that persians are not relatated to arabs by any means.

They had nothing to do with arabs culturally, or genetically. Ancient parthia was quite different from the "arabic" world.

They got conquered, they got massacred, their religion (that was close to christianity and was called Zoroatrism) was replaced by islam after the islamic conquest.
Some of these people refused to convert to islam and left the region, some went to india and others to eastern africa. Freddie mercury was one of the descendants of these people, and he was born in modern-day tunisia.
You can't say he's european but a lot of people back in the 80's genuinely thought he had british heritage.

I mean, you people are not wrong by saying modern day iranians are not white, but you're completely wrong by saying they are arabs.

Even the ottomans had taken persian influences for their "new empire" when they first arrived in anatolia.
But as iran has been far away from christian countries and under arab influence for centuries, you can certainly see that their culture and genetics had suffered some changes after so many generations under foreign external-influence

There's the ethnic and the linguistic definition. The former one, Arabs are only peninsular natives, latter one is whole MENA
At least ethnically Assad is a bit removed I say, I doubt he's 10%+ SSA unlike the average ethnic Arab

>implying
Blonde Indo European mummies have been found in china dated before any notable """Chinese""" civilization

Freddie mercury was one of the descendants of these people, and he was born in modern-day tanzania*

If it wasn't for the religious differences, Middle Easterners and Hispanics would be identical.

>raped by arabs, castrated by arabs
No we didn't do that. Fuck off.

Arabs got conquered by Persians too.

t. Has no idea about anything

twitter.com/levantiniyya/status/777998630670127105

the horror

guess I need to go to iran
will admit the few iranians i've met have been cool.

It's true, you got blacked in the 7th century by massive import of Somalians, why else do you think Assyrians, Christian Lebs and Druze score little to no Negroid compared to their Moslem counterparts living around them?

>mfw mistaken by an arab many many times
It was fun in Europe, people would change their mood instantly when I said I was Brazilian.

Kk.

Proofs:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1JVGdg2UsN3jYWgaoxAZu-QsAmuCaq3kT7FvqSXwUsAA/pubhtml

wtf

i thought we were gonna get the light-skinned, educated ones

are we gonna get the ultra violent durka durka ones? OBONGO PLEASE RETHINK THIS!

Lucky you.
I got the Curse of Ham lol.

Typical Arab isn't black sonny.
We're tan-skinned

brazilians are nice, or at least the ones affluent enough to travel to europe are.

Not fully black, but admixed with black genes (which judging by the high differences between Islamic and non-Islamic groups in the area must have been relatively recent), which explains your often frizzy hair, inflated lips and flared noses

Did people respect you more? I've met 1 Brazilian and 2 Columbian who could both pass for arab but were much nicer and friendlier, south americans are bro tier af

>My family is from pakistan
Fuck off back there and stop raping kids.

iranians are white my man

Kiddy fiddling is a proud British tradition though.

No. Only in the most desperate of including anything criteria's.

Yes, zero Australoid influence

i NEED iranian gf

>They let brits in easily, but not Americans.
Wtf we both fucked them over why do they only hate us?

when you are the big dog you get to be the poster child when it all goes wrong.

UK just fucks shit up behind closed doors since the end of WW2 and decolonisation so it gets less attention

wtf I want to visit Iran and marry a qt Zoroastrian grill now

idk but i have a few iranian friends and know quite a few, they ALL love to claim that they're white even though they're not. most of them are brown-skinned, some darker skinned but still consider themselves white. theyre not bad people though, they integrate pretty damn well and some of them love being american more than a lot of the whites i know/see

Kek. This isn't new
This happens all over the world, maybe Liberals will realise there ideal world isn't the same as the real one

>which explains your often frizzy hair, inflated lips and flared noses
That description couldn't be further from the truth.
Most of us have very long noses and small lips. You're talking out of your ass, believe it or not.

Either way, we're not more Arab or less Arab than a Leb, a Syrian, an Egyptian, or Moroccan.

Does he still even post here?
>tfw remember the janitor that deleted any thread with Israel in it
Just visiting back because this board is shit now

>mention that your family is from Pakistan
>get all these (you)'s
Meanwhile I constantly post in spanish, call whites cucks, and post hispanic population charts and 60% meme images and nothing. How did you do it lad?

>That description couldn't be further from the truth.
I see your kind almost everyday, and at least compared to us, all those characteristic hold true

>I see your kind almost everyday, and at least compared to us, all those characteristic hold true

Nah, I ain't buying it.

>They're much heritage but usually consider themselves Americans with a strong connection to [country]
That's every immigrant group. It seems that the less muh heritage, the quicker and more successful the climb up the socioeconomic ladder.

Eh, if you can't see the heavy Negroid features in pic related (look at that schnoz and lips, can't be found anywhere that massive in any native European), then I can't help you

Emir of Qatar
Looks Paki-tier.

I'm paki as well lmao

that nose looks more like your typical Semitic nose, African ones aren't as long

Jesus Christ why is it so hard to understand that the stereotype for whites outside the West is that they're a bunch of rich bumbling idiots who will gladly give away all their money for the smallest amount of ass licking

Yeah that's because on the Southern fringes of Arabia you have pan-Australoid input, from the first peoples to leave Africa 60-80k years ago (Coastal Route Migration, Horn of Africa -> Southern Arabia -> India -> Australasia)

Qatari Prince
Looks Paki.

This is what Gulf Arabs look like typically. I don't get where your observations come from.

>Yeah that's because on the Southern fringes of Arabia you have pan-Australoid input, from the first peoples to leave Africa 60-80k years ago (Coastal Route Migration, Horn of Africa -> Southern Arabia -> India -> Australasia)

And there he goes bringing up some irrelevant shit that happened 60 millennia ago.

Wtf you retards. Stop bullying the pakifag.

>shit that happened 60 millennia ago.
...which shaped your geno- and phenotype

Black American coming through to save the flag from hispanics
Pic related

WE WUZ ACHAEMENIDS AND SHEIIT

Or maybe Pakis look like Arabs? Not the other way around.

Look mom! I'm being racist on the internet

Yeah... I don't care about 60 millennia ago, bro lol.
Most ancestry tests don't even go past a third of that.

That makes more sense. I'd imagine we came out of Africa first.

You imbecile, the slaves were Zanj from present day Tanzania and Malawi, not goddamn Somalis.

Well they kinda do as stuff like 23andme manages to separate Negroid, Europid, Mongoloid, Australoid... admixture, i.e. macro-groups that have separated from each other around that time

It's true, or at least it is in Chile

t. American

I had to prove at least one of us isn't Chicano

Hello, Reddit

Nah, my cousin took one of those 23 and me tests a while back and they told him that the max it goes back to is 23 thousand years.

Think of it this way: You have two parents, four grandparents, eight great grandparents, 16 great grandparents, and so on.
By the time you get to 60 thousand years, the genetic impact that those distant ancestors would have would become incredibly watered down and insignificant. And that's precisely why ancestry tests don't bother