American living in Russia AMA

I live in St. Petersburg and it is the greatest place on earth. What are your questions?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Visa_policy_of_Russia
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

who cares

>Ukraine

>What are your questions?
Are you a liar?

He's American you can't expect him to get the right proxy

i fucked this chick, her feet smell

I'm assuming you get girls. To what extent does being an American help you get laid?

Also how are the females? What are their personalities like? How do you meet them? Do you ever worry about HIV?

All I can thnk of

post butthole or gtfo

How did you get the 90 days visa?

>I'm assuming you get girls.
maybe he does, but what makes you assume that tho?

What?

kek

Are you Edward Snowden?
Why did you betray the country that gave you everything you traitorous piece of shit?

but user how could it be the "greatest place on earth" if he wasn't slaying poon?

Being American doesn't help much. Speaking English and being a foreign white guy who isn't poor and has a job helps a ton, I imagine. I do much better here than I would outside of Slavland.

Girls are all over the place, but in general they're a little more materialistic, realistic, traditional, less concerned with a man's looks, more demanding, but also much more willing to please their partner.

I meet them online or on the street or at bars.

I don't worry about HIV because I think it's mostly drug users and poor people that have it in Russia. And also it's pretty hard to get HIV from a girl. There was a girl I knew who was a major slut and wanted me to fuck her in the ass but I was afraid of teh HIV so I said no.

I applied. It was a hassle that took a few hours of research and a couple trips to the consulate. Now I have a longer visa. Ultimately I want to get citizenship but I don't have the connections yet.

well
what makes a place awesome or not varies from person to person
for example, for me the best place on earth is my grandparents' little farm where I grew up

post pictures of St. Petersburg
preferably with a sup

>needs visa to go to russia

"""BEST PASSPORT IN THE WORLD"""

What do you do there? Teach English?

I remember that you need somebody who knows you to write an invitation for you, so that you can get the visa. You don't get the citizenship so easily though, not even by marriage. And if you have it, you have to drop your american citizenship.

You probably don't even have a consulate where you can apply for a visa.

It's cliche but this is really my favorite building in the city.

I run my own online business that has nothing to do with Russia. I think teaching English is somewhat lucrative here, relative to other shitty jobs in the current economy.

Not true. Certain visas need a personal invitation. Tourist visas you just pay some tourist company to draft the invitation. It's just nonsensical bureaucracy. You send them $20-30 and they send you the invitation you print it out and attach it to your application.

And I'm pretty sure Brazilians don't need visas to go to Russia. Most of South America in fact.

Are you an ugly fucker who gave up trying to find an American girl and thus moved to Eastern Europe hoping to be able to run Green Card / money game?

I was born in Kazakhstan. Everybody needs a visa for Russia. I thought you were living there, because a tourist visa is something entirely different. And for Ukraine, I don't even need a visa, if you mean this with "Russia".

Ahaha))

I think I triggered him when I said
>>a foreign white guy

Sorry Ahmed, you're going to have a bad time here. Anyway, social welfare is very generous in Sweden.

no they don't m8
only poor countries and western cucks

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Visa_policy_of_Russia

The spic and the slav are truly one of soul