How do we fix American education?

How do we fix American education?

You cannot fix what has never worked

import more finn ladpuss

If I knew Finnish I could search some shit on twitter on and cherrypick the results too

>curing a virus with an antibiotic

What did he mean by this??

>he thinks I cherry picked these

It is impossible to change something without a final solution of the Jewish question.

I don't know, man. Education isn't in the constitution thus it is mostly regulated by the states. Education varies greatly from state to state. The level of education of someone from Massachusetts is vastly different than someone from Mississippi. Many Southern states don't even teach proper sex ed.

speaking english = American

This is how badly you're all cucked.

>english = American

You searched for it specifically, thus cherrypicking

>speaking english = american
American stupidity isn't a meme.

>le cherry picked results from a country of 328 million

Why don't you bully sweden instead?

This is stuff you could find anywhere. I bet at least half the Norwegian population thinks antibiotics work on flu as well. It's not an American thing, it's an everywhere thing. Most Norwegians would think the same.

it's a joke you fucking idiots

>h-haha, I was j-joking you guys

JUST

>being an asshurt sudaca

search the archive for the "if you hate america why are you speaking English" retard. it's a meme

Only niggers spics and dumbass white kids go to an average American school which is shit.

To truly be successful one should have gone to a more elite high school. Those are literally filled with nothing but chinese, pakis, and male Jews. But it shows that you are in a smart and pristine atmosphere

Send finnish twinks to educate us

well you usually get antibiotic to prevent further sickness since your body is weakened

>living in cali with an IQ of 173
I can tell you right now, it's the niggers