Culture Pals - /cp/

Culture Pals - First Thread Created Under Norwegian Flag Edition

Just landed lads time to get cucked

>www.interpals.net

OP pastebin:
>pastebin.com/vt3wZ0NU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DKDDZHCaopI
dutchnews.nl/news/archives/2016/09/taxi-driver-charges-tourists-e485-for-schiphol-to-amsterdam-hotel-trip/
youtu.be/yynvF5iE_04
canadainternational.gc.ca/norway-norvege/contact-contactez.aspx?lang=eng&menu_id=309
google.com/maps/place/Casa Mia | Ristorante | Cucina Italiana/@59.9545203,11.0471306,3a,75y,143.66h,90.81t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1sDcEiCk-EZTRCvLdv4L_CIQ!2e0!6s//geo3.ggpht.com/cbk?panoid=DcEiCk-EZTRCvLdv4L_CIQ&output=thumbnail&cb_client=maps_sv.tactile.gps&thumb=2&w=203&h=100&yaw=180.12996&pitch=0!7i13312!8i6656!4m12!1m6!3m5!1s0x0:0xb16ed1761c59a4ee!2sCasa Mia | Ristorante | Cucina Italiana!8m2!3d59.9544135!4d11.0472884!3m4!1s0x0:0xb16ed1761c59a4ee!8m2!3d59.9544135!4d11.0472884
webcam.skedsmo.kommune.no/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Can't wait to meet my qt, you all know what I have for her right? ;)

Money and a green card?

It's Norway, it'd honestly be the other way around

A kilogram of partially cooked ground beef?

Very funny lads, fucking not
Are you jealous I am the only one who got a Norwegian qt from the site? I can't wait till I get my luggage since she is waiting on the other side! The hype is real!

Ayyyy good onya mate.

What did you get her?

I got mine a pair of American-made socks from the store I work at.

Oh, now I see Good luck. Now I'm feeling nostalgic from my trip in August to visit my qt.

Actually believing this is Quebec and not fiance fucker...

Don't make me come over there and spill the beans on your fiance too Basil

Have you met her (I assume her) before?

good luck m8

Don't make me bring up BLACKED, Sven

Lads what do I actually write in the about me section?

height, weight, bodyfat %, length (non-bone pressed) and girth

don't forget to use metric

sorry I only use freedom units

no one understands those though but us

a handkerchief to wipe qt's eyes

sounds like everyone else need more freedom then

Just fuck a koreaboo Jeong, sure they're autistic but you will never have the opportunity to drown in western pussy like you have right now again

i agree that all of koreaboo are autistic.
they're mentally insane tbqh

Norgeboo is that you?

Still, hit some up and see if any are planning on going to Korea, if they are then hit them up and get it in

Good times

/Ha-Neul16

This bitch legit? Viewed me twice so far but won't even open my message.

No, look at the name field :3 I'm norboo though

youtube.com/watch?v=DKDDZHCaopI

Fuck me in the asshole, perkele

Thats what happens when we dump all our genetical trash onto 1 continent.

Så, caught your blonde yet?

What's the plan afterwards, though? Will you settle in Norway or will you bring her back in Quebec?

Good luck Quebec

extra crispy autistic if they happened to be Finns

God damn guys, I feel sad right now. I just had to say goodbye and I'm on the train right now heading away. Unexpectedly, her mother came along because she wanted to meet me when I departed. Which, I'm honestly glad about because it helped me from being a emotional wreck because I had to stay professional.

but now that I'm on the train, fuck it hurts. just, having building emotions over months, and then when you're finally with that person. You can't express them because you respect her. And her life choices. she's a wonderful friend to me. And I hope we remain close. Even tho that we didn't so many of the things we had both expressed to each other in the past.. I'm still extremely grateful that she has been apart of my life this year

have you send her the text already?

well, I did tell her over text after the first night I was here that I still liked her. she said that she respects my feelings, and holds a ton of respect for me. And she knows that I respect her. And that she trusts that I would do the right thing.

But, I typed up a long message last night, that explains all of my feelings since we first met on IP. I'll send that her tonight, expressing my gratitude for her being in my life.

She literally changed a lot of factors of my life. I can't even explain it

Btw man, I'll be in Amsterdam tomorrow. Is Uber a good way to get from the Airport to my hostel near Oosterpark?

i have no idea
if you don't have a lot of luggage, just take the train, it's already expensive enough

Did you know that one week ago or so the blacked-girl also was in Amsterdam, also in a hotel near Oosterpark?

>Be BLACKED
>Be in Amsterdam
>Be missing the American BBC so much you rather spend the day in a hotel shitposting on /cp/

I don't know why she asked me if I could be there
she only asked here though, you guys have to pry my username from my cold dead hands

Why so paranoid? :)))

I just have a backpack. I was thinking uber because through my KLM app I have a discount with uber.

I never followed the whole thing with the Blacked-girl. So I don't know what you mean

Taxi's are expensive af in Amsterdam, but if you don't mind that, Uber is the best option. Or take one of the Tesla's out front. Watch out for the sandnigs who approach you inside the airport, because they're illegal taxidrivers and want to fuck you over.

dutchnews.nl/news/archives/2016/09/taxi-driver-charges-tourists-e485-for-schiphol-to-amsterdam-hotel-trip/

Sounds like a ruse 2bh... Mountian poo-in-loos can't afford going to Europe

>4 vs 1
>taxi driver tries to fuck you over
>pay 100 euros anyway

kek, just punch/choke the faggot till he lets you out

ayy lmao

And having his drug cartel drug cartel take revenge on you...

Yeah I think I'll just do uber since its regulated. I'll be able to see them on the app before

hmm still says im under canadian flag but im there now

It's less than 5€ to the centre of Amsterdam by train, then about a 20mn walk to the park. There's a tourist office in the station where you can get a map and ask what's nice to visit.
Weren't you supposed to be abroad?

How are you?

You're probably on your cellphone right? Not connected to Wifi?

Because mine only shows Italian flag if I'm on wifi. If I'm using cellular data, it shows US flag, since I'm using my US SIM card

Get fucked cunt, I'm Quebec

Redirect to you then

Not that good to be honest. My qt wasn't waiting for me at the airport yesterday and I called her but she didn't pick up and now it doesn't connect at all.
I had to check in at a airport hotel at Gardemun or some shit like that since I am supposed to crash at her place so now I have to go to Oslo trying to see if she's home.
Fuck guys, what do I do?

Fuck man. Really? When I woke up this morning I read through the old thread. You seemed excited and you said she was waiting for you at the airport?

What did she say to you between when you went to the airport in Quebec to when you landed?

It's habbening

Yeah, I texted her when I got on the plane and it was all good. Then I texted her when I started this thread last night and she said she was waiting outside. When I got outside I waited for like an hour calling her and shit but she didn't show up or pick up.
Something must have happened to her, I just hope she's OK and didn't get sick or something to be honest.
I'm going to her place now, so see you guys later. Wish me luck lads.

At that rate youre growing your own vagina, so you wont need her anymore.

Ghanaian dude asking you to be his friend and teach him French?

shit user. Keep us updated.

fuck off

Lol faggot.

Thanks dude I will
And yeah fuck off! USA is just trying to be gentleman in difference from you autists who only think with your cocks! Do you even know what love is? You sound more like an immature teen than a man.

0 views for months
should I just give up on life?

No, you just had dubs, you gotta stay alive till 33, show your profile maybe we can tell you whats lacking?

dont wanna get doxxerino'd

you need to view other profiles first, the site is coded my a drunk monkey
one week I had 80 views a day, next week I went back to 0 without viewing others first, didn't change anything on my profile

I actually do view profiles, I still don't get any views back

Implying anyone here has enough autism to do that, post your profile picture at least

What do you have to lose?
Only girls get doxxed by obsessive neckbeards.

post face

>fly across the world to your "qt"
>act like a complete beta cuck faggot
>get mad when others call you out for what you are

wew lad

This, when the swede calls you a cuck you know its true.

You obviously don't understand what real friendship is.

you are in love with her, you said it yourself, but were too afraid to act on it

>afraid to act on it

because I respect her in the apsect over time, things changed, and she met another guy? So you wanted me to just kiss her? what would that have accomplished at this point? Because i only want to kiss her, if she wanted it as well. But she is dating another guy, so clearly she has made her choice. It would be wrong for me to force myself on her. I care about this girl, it's not about sex. So I wouldn't want to put a cloud over anything by making a move that I didn't feel was right. Because if I kissed her, and if she rejected it because of the reasons, I would feel terrible, and she may feel guilty.

Also

Love is more than just a physical connection

Find out how 1 pal lost both the girl and his self-respect with ONE simple trick

What do you mean?

lmao dont listen to the norwegian guy hes pretending to be me. all is good my dudes. meeting her soon. havin trouble with wifi but will post from new flag later. girls are hot af here already got ones number

I cant even begin to imagine what kind of neckbeard you have to be to be capable to write that, this must be some serious bait.

Dude, grow up

fuggg he got cucked. sadface

Or what, you will challenge me to duel?
What shall it be mi lord, a ballet contest where we dance to express our love to feminism~~~ ?

You literally don't know what you're talking about.

Lmao, this is hilarious

kek'd

Didnt you kiss her because it wasnt sunset with a swarm of pidgeons flying all around you?
She probably gets railed by some Mario right now laughing at you.

You're stupid

Speaking of, have any of you ever had a qt with an orbiter? I had a qt once, and according to her Clayton stalked her... Felt good man :^)

clayclay also stalks my qt and got naked for her on skype once

Slav? Since it's clayclay we're speaking about I'm assuming yes

I can advise against kissing in a swarm of pigeons, they'd probably just crap all over you.
Yep. He ended up awkwardly threatening me after classes one day, it was pretty funny.

Of course
I still don't get why he keeps acting like such a beta orbiter tbqh. It's pretty cute though

Sounds creepy, also - checked
Why does he do that ?

Is having a milf fetish the line that distinguishes patricians from plebs? I think so. Mature women are for patricians

Lmao

Did you knock the shats back up his brown star?
I don't know... He is so handsome and quite decent to talk to (of course he has the spergs but so do I so I don't care), but around grills it seems like he has complete meltdowns.

I hope he gets a qt soon and if he doesn't m-maybe I can be his qt :3
youtu.be/yynvF5iE_04

Y-you can be my qt I-if you want, norbro~

O-ok, wanna go on a weekend cruise from Köben to Oslo with me? Or maybe that 90's Party Cruise on StenaLine in October?

Jokes aside, Danish qts are godtier... Wish some of them were on the site.

/sofie98

>/sofie98
Fi fa fo, jeg lugter af perkerblod

/TheOvenMan
Who is this?

>gentleman

A supreme one? Good God, you're gonna get so fucking cucked.

Joder er ikke perkere min vän

What the fuck do I fucking do lads? I just left from where my qt lives and she refused to open the door to the apartment and I heard this other guy talking and laughing in the background. She wasn't even the same girl as in the pictures she sent me!
I don't really have money to stay in a hotel since I paid her a lot of money up front so she could buy us food and stuff for my stay.

I'm on my way back to the hotel at the airport now to get my luggage and stuff but what the fuck can I do? Any Scandis who can help me out, please? Oh god I'm literally shaking and crying at this point.

I can't call home and ask for money either since my dad was raging when he heard I was going to Norway to propose to a Norwegian girl I had met online. WHAT THE FUCK DO I DO GUYS?!

Kill urself

Cucked and keked 2bh
Hvis det der er en jöde, så hvor er hennes fat jew tits?

Is this some kind of a new roleplaying game or something?

Fucking jew lol, is that fake?

I heard she's banging a guy autist there, maybe you can still join them?

>I heard this other guy talking and laughing in the background.

that would be me

Why don't you send her a message and find out for us Hanz? :^)

I'm waiting

this general is too good

>tfw you find someone you know irl

Because im banned.

wew lads i got a warning, when do i get banned?

Ok, I'll ask, she visited my profile.

Tell us how it went, Ivan.

>10am
>profile viewed 9 times today already
>Barely viewed anybody so far
>not using qtcrawler
Am I actually good looking or something?

It's Jan, for future reference.

The day's basically already over in the rest of the world—that means you're shit.

True, but not in South America

What countries are visiting your profile?

Mostly asians as expected, but a chunk of euros and sudacas too

She seems to be legit, holy kek

I've made a fake as well guys

Kind of impressed that some hot girls even bothered to reply to my main account.

Please delete this. No questions asked.

>Please delete this. No questions asked.
What did he mean by this

She's indeed a kike

This is a joke right?

going to apply for Shengen visa in a week to visit my bf, lads.

New pasta?

Where in Norway are you? I'll help you out if it's close to me. And if this is even real.

That better be bait..

GET REKT!

I think it must be bait. I mean, if she wasn't going to let him in, then why would she let it go so far as to her fucking door? I just can't see this actually happening. You plan a visit together, and when you do you will not just change your mind when the guy is at your door.

Are you sure?! I envy you my friend , you haven't lost your faith in humanity...yet.

WOW.

Sounds like you got fucked over by her, dude. That's too damn bad. I had a similar experience once before. Rode my bike for three hours to meet my crush who I were friends with but when I got there she wouldn't even open the door to see me. Said it was abrupt and uncomfortable that I came. Fucking autist.

I'm not sure, which is why I will offer him my aid if it's actually true. But I doubt it's true. Haha.I'm gonna meet my croatian qt soon myself, if something like this happened I would feel horrible. But then again, I would've brought enough money to have a nice trip by myself anyway.

I feel bad for you, my brother from another norwegian mother. Those 3 hours back to your home must've been the worst 3 hours of your life.

Nah, I'm alpha. I took the bus back.
*seinfeld slap bass*

Good God, this is just too good to be true.

>message qt saying I want to learn russian
>she messages back in russian

fug

>3 hours
Sorry m8 ;/

All you guys with qt and I'm here alone ;(
That's very noble from user. Kos deg i Kroatia :3

SNOWNIGGER LMAO EVEN SLAVS CONTRIBUTED MORE THAN A FUCKING CHEESE SLICER

A FUCKING CONVICT
SHART IN MART
GAYDEN
GREAT BRITAIN MORE LIKE GREAT PAKISTAN

GOOK

KRAUT

A FUCKING LEAF

BINLAND

FAGGOT

WOP

COLGATE

ALLAHU AKBAR BROTHER

SWITZERLAND MAKES BETTER CHOCOLATE

SLOW WEENIE MORE LIKE IT LOL

MONKEY

I'm on a train station in Lilestrom or something now... People are staring as shit as I'm sitting here crying my brain out, it's not helping to be honest! What the fuck do I do?! I got thrown of the fucking train since I didn't have a ticket and couldn't pay... I tried to explain the situation but I just started crying and couldn't really say anything.

FUCK YOU! I don't fucking know why she fucking let me know where she lived! Maybe she's just fucking into humiliation as the coldhearted snownigger cunt she is

Instead of just laughing can't one of you fucking snownigger cunts try help me?!

"She"

:^)

Can it be real? I want to believe.

You purchased a damn engagement ring, flew half way over the world and you've never even MET this woman?

>I paid her a lot of money up front so she could buy us food and stuff for my stay.
lol how much? sounds like you got scammed

I live only a few hours away, I would have helped you if you weren't such a huge fucking beta cuck crybaby. Man the FUCK up and enoy your vacation, cuck.

Fuck you! I fucking met her on Skype you snowcunt! Can't you just for the love of god tell me what to fucking do?!

Why would you send some money to someone abroad, pay for a flight, and come to said country with only enough money on your bank account and on you for one hotel night?

This is too good to be real :D

Show us the passport in your hand, and the trainstation in the background.

I don't know how to help you out if you don't even have the money to take a train. I'm on the west coast. If you went here I would let you crash at my place, even let you have some kind of vacation in the prettiest part of Norway.

Get on the next train and try again. Don't get on the airport express unless you have a credit card, the gates there wont open from the platform to the terminal without payment/ticket.

Do you seriously have no emergency money? How old are you? Do you have a return ticket to leafland and when?

Looks like you're stuck. You could try crossing the border to Sweden and apply for asylum. With Swedish gubmint bux you might be able to afford a ticket home.

Stop trolling

If you gave her all your money, you're screwed mate. Otherwise, I'd just try to chill the fuck out and enjoy your stay.

Also, sell that fucking ring if you're strapped for cash. Along with getting money, you will rid yourself of tge physical evidence of your monumental fuckup.

This. Preferably with the timetable in the background.

Someone better make a collage of this thread ffs

>Culture Pals - /cp/
More like Cucked Pals - /cp/ amirite

If someone does, please god include A FUCKING WEDDING RING

>ayylmao tier dane shitting on my country like a madman
feels bad

Ask for asylum.

This is why you should never make friends with anyone, ever

Is this for real?

Honestly dude, find a police station and talk to the nice officers there.

Get to your country's embassy you fucking cuck lmao

forgot to post, but reverse image search also gave no results

Is this Quebec guy serious?

I just

No, it must be a troll

Oh shit nigger.

WHERE IS THE SCREECAP?

wait it isn't over yet

How. Just how. I thought I was fucking autistic but holy shit apparently I'm actually normal compared to leaf-frog. I'm think I'm going to actually get a life now instead of spending time on Cred Forums.

This is even better than the Argentine qt story tbqh

When is the real Quebec going to post?

>the Argentine qt story
sauce

Seriously, can you please delete this?

this, no way they have this much wifi everywhere

on the other hand we now know where Undefines aka the snownigger sperg lives

Hopefully he didn't jump under the train

"Culture Pals - First Thread Created Under Norwegian Flag Edition

Just landed lads time to get cucked"

>Just landed lads time to get cucked

You were right ;^)

This whole thread is bullshit but I believe it

I didn't notice this. Very good use of foreshadowing.

Why senpai

All trains and stations have open wifi. Most cities have a cityweb. All hotels. Almost every bar and cafe.

So... Yes.

>Most cities have a cityweb
va

Vadå, har alla städer öppet wifi?

It pains me to read for an unspecified reason. I cried a little last time I read it.

Ja? De fleste store hvertfall.

Jeg ville ikke brukt det til noe viktig, men det duger for å lese nyheter, og om man bruker ssl/pgp uansett spiller det liten rolle...

Speak English, retards. I'm invested in the story here too.

Oi norgeboo, can i have the ring?

Låter lyxigt. Har aldrig hört om något liknande innan.

Delete it and I will spare you on the day of retribution.

I'm curious are you guys posting in the same language or are norwegian and swedish so close that you can understand each other?

No, he writes in norwegian and I in swedish.

Yes, i can understand him

latter.

if it's important to you, you can google translate.

The latter, burger

Well it's not THAT important.

See. We were just discussing open citywide wifi.

Where are you canuck?? Are you just a ruse?

I'm 17 and yes I have a return ticket but it isn't due until next weekend.

No, I had to go since I used up the wifi time or something. Found this Italian cafe next to it with free wifi now, can't any of you guys pick me up? I mean I don't have to stay with you just give me a ride to the embassy like I'm not a fucking criminal you stupid cunt I don't need police. I need food and somewhere to stay until I sort it out with my qt

TO ALL YOU OTHER CUNTS FUCK YOU DON'T NAG ABOUT A FUCKING SCREENCAP WHEN I'M LOST IN A COUNTRY WITHOUT MONEY YOU FUCKING LOSERTS

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Don't forget to tell everything at the embassy

>I sort it out with my qt
You're a huge cuck.

m8 taking a screencap would take you a minute and everyone will be there to help. Otherwise it will be safer to assume you're in fact a ruse.

Can you please record the laughter of the canadian embassy employees for us please?

ARE YOU LITERALLY AN IDIOT?
You go to the police if you have had something criminal done TO you, and this chick seems to have tricked you into stealing your money. You are stuck and the police have access to lists of where you can get help, and they do this for free. It is their actual job.

>until I sort it out with my qt

Don't worry, you won't.

canadainternational.gc.ca/norway-norvege/contact-contactez.aspx?lang=eng&menu_id=309

TLDR: Call Tel.: +47 22 99 53 00

Tell them what's up.

jesus christ you fucking autist, you'd better visit me instead XDD

Are you at "Casa Mia"? :D

Post picture of passport and a clock

So you think I should walk back to the train station and take a fucking new picture just because you didn't think the picture I took in isn't good enough for you?

I thought you were a bro you huge Slovenian cunt. I bet your name isn't even Jan but Mehmet you disgusting Turkish looking ugly cunt. If I ever come to the shithole you live in I know where I will stay, in your fucking eyebrows. FUCK YOU

Who are you?

>I'm 17 and yes
oh, people younger than 25 shouldn't be allowed to travel on their own.

take one with passport in

do what said and sell the ring and use the cash to get a hotel room where you can stay until your return flight
>until I sort it out with my qt
lmao, she used you for money you fucking dope, now she wants you to fuck off
>I'm 17
explains everything

only matching profile is
/CHILLTOWN

also which 17yo would propose to someone???

I refuse to believe this
take a picture of where you are now
we will ask a snownigger to confirm, or check streetview

Can you record yourself going "REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"?

Use Vocaroo.

Kek, stop sperging

Just take the photo of the password in front of the menu for example.

A picture of the front of your passport with a clear sign you're in Norway would prove it's genuine and not some kind of joke, and people would help you instead of wondering if it's real or not.

Is it common to get married at 17 in Canada? Can you even get married as a minor?

/search?city=6325494
so many women in quebec...
but no 17yo sperglords

planned to visit my German qt, but now he doesn't respong and he also told me that he doesn't like my character and that I wake up late and don't go outside and don't respond to him very often. Seems that he lost an interest. I also don't like his character much since he posted mean things but I'm ready to bear some abuse cuz I want to settle down already.

cashing in cause of this roleplayer/retard

Who the actual fuck decides "hey, im 17, ive never met this girl but i might as well marry her"

Real, actual autism.

post pic))

i think it's a norwegian troll but a good one at that

> Who the actual fuck decides "hey, im 17, ive never met this girl but i might as well marry her"
actual 17 year olds

We don't know if it's real yet though.

wtf do i do?
I'm not at all "open"

"my names is XX and i come from Poland. I studied one year at military academy as a cadet and i moved to sweden to study space-engineering here :) I want good company and practice swedish at the same time :) I'm a open girl who love to laugh and to meet new people :)

I would happily help you with polish! (something in polish) :) "

H-haha... S-so idiotic, h-huh?

PASTA!

I have seen this shit before.

pls be ليلى

I'd willingly help you with the Polish language.

Where are you now? Take a pic of the street youre on, and plan a way to the police station. You're a minor idiot so they are obliged to help you more than if you were an adult idiot. Just go there and say you need some help, explain the situation and wait for their advice. This is why they are there. This is their job.

Really? :O

Fucking good enough for you?! can I please get some help now?
Do you really think I would get qts if I wrote I was 17?!

CAN'T YOU GUYS PLEASE FOCUS ON HELPING ME NOW?! FUCKING CUNTS

There's no way though, nobody is actually this dumb even at 17. Leafs though, they might actually be retarded enough to do this.

Yes laddo ;( Like 2 years ago when I used this website.

HAHAHAHAhAhA!

Have you messaged your 'qt' yet?

gg, bad photoshop

it was fun while it lasted

sadly, this shit picture is clearly photoshopped :^(

deprived people would do that

Postingn in ebin thread

Restaurant checks out, but your hand looks Photoshoped

Go to the police

Hi its your qt here
Sorry about everything please come to me

picture's fake

look for that picture without hand on the internet

surely will be there

also weird angle

how is he standing? or is he sitting? doesnt check out either way

he doesn't have to tell them the truth. just skip the truth about the money part and tell them a refugee mugged him. and now he's lost

Have you heard about instagram filters you poor kazakh fuck?! Just leave if you're not going to help me

I couldn't find one without a hand

ITS FUCKING REAL HOLY SHIT, SOMEBODY SCREENCAP THIS SHIT

Standing you fucking retard, I'm 170cm

oh my

Why the hell are you in an italian restaurant if you can't even afford train fare??

We're literally trying to help you, but you fuck up before we have time to tell you not to fuck up. So sit the fuck down, shut the fuck up and do as we say: go to the police station. Do it now.

yeah yeah nice ebin joke man have you photoshopped better it would be funnier, sadly you suck at photoshop and at life too

besides that swedish user asked if he was at casa mia

and then he decides to photoshop casa mia pic from internet

Because they had free wifi, I wrote that ages ago! Can you please come pick me up?

A l'aéroport, les douanes vérifient normalement que tu as assez d'argent pour la durée de ton séjour, ou contactent la personne chez qui tu est sensé aller. Tu as du remplir un papier et leur remettre et si ils l'ont contacté, elle a du s'engager d'une façon ou d'une autre. Est-ce que ça a été le cas?
Also, go to the police station.

WAIT

ARE YOU SAYING THIS ISN'T TYPICAL Cred Forums SHITPOSTING?

THIS MIGHT ACTUALLY BE REAL?

I DON'T BELIEVE IT

so is it real then?

even funnier

hopefully ahmed stabs you and you die in a pool of vomit and shit and you QT sees you on the news and laughs

Go to the police numbnuts. I'm not your babysitter.

he's a manlet too

it just gets better and better

I will send you the souvenir once you get home Canabro :)

holy shit

you're killing me

This has to be fake at this point.

Are you fucking retarded

go to the police

I can pick you up, if you give me that fancy ring as payment. Be there in 3 hours.

Someone at the restaurant saw me crying and offered giving me a lift to the embassy in Oslo, I will message you guys from there.

I have no words. I'm disappointed in your lack of ability to self-maintain.

This cannot be real. Where is the real Quebec? Surely his plane must have arrived now...

>im a mod on int
proofs?

Alright. I think we should end these threads forever. Nothing is topping this shit and we might as well go out with a bang, been fun guys

Stop crying like a little bitch and act the fuck up. Do something about your situation.

>7pm in oslo
>that much light

If I were him I'd be lmaoing here for as long as possible

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Did you tell this person what happened? Give

No you're not.

The sun only just started setting, and it's been a sunny week, it's likely.

... Yes?

It doesnt get dark around 7pm before late october, if even then.

What I'm seeing now
In Oslo it might be even brighter

Eh no? I don't live exactly in Oslo but the light checks out breh, not that I believe this anyway

so many norwegians itt

norway is rather small, dont you feel like tracking this 170 cm frenchie for some fun

>there's light
>that much light
and
>phone that takes pics in weird square resolutions
>the change in resolutions between pics
>inb4 cropped
>no exif data
>the obvious photoshop

It's an iphone, moor. He probably uses overchan or something, judging from his namefagging. There are things to argue on, but not the pics. They check the fuck out.

light checks out
pic resolution is indeed weird
Cred Forums strips exif data

however, why is the restaurant empty at 7pm? It has great ratings.

I don't buy the story but if you guys want to I can go. I live 30 minutes from Oslo so it isn't that big of deal. But then I demand loads of lewds in return obviously

It's a Tuesday. People only go to the restaurants on Wednesdays, Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays. At least in the Nordic countries.

why are you so rich at 17?

It's a tuesday. Norwegians don't really go out to eat on weekdays.

Wait around the canuck embassy with some hamburgers and candy for the poor fucker. He'll be there in about an hour if he tells the truth.

Because it's in a suburb

if you rush to oslo embassy you might make it in time

i dont know what to offer you desu

if I was a girl i would show you titties but alas

>however, why is the restaurant empty at 7pm? It has great ratings.
No one wants to sit next to a sobbing foreign manlet.

I can see the sun setting from my window now. Lillestrom is fairly flat, and there are no clouds, so there's a good chance he could see actual sunlight through that window half an hour ago. I'm not saying the pic is not fake, but there's nothing weird about the lighting.

you could show your bp;)

Why are Ukies so edgy ?

/MySoulWasStolen

The windows of the restaurant is towards the east, and as we all know that's where the sun sets. So the light thing might not be so weird after all.

>google.com/maps/place/Casa Mia | Ristorante | Cucina Italiana/@59.9545203,11.0471306,3a,75y,143.66h,90.81t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1sDcEiCk-EZTRCvLdv4L_CIQ!2e0!6s//geo3.ggpht.com/cbk?panoid=DcEiCk-EZTRCvLdv4L_CIQ&output=thumbnail&cb_client=maps_sv.tactile.gps&thumb=2&w=203&h=100&yaw=180.12996&pitch=0!7i13312!8i6656!4m12!1m6!3m5!1s0x0:0xb16ed1761c59a4ee!2sCasa Mia | Ristorante | Cucina Italiana!8m2!3d59.9544135!4d11.0472884!3m4!1s0x0:0xb16ed1761c59a4ee!8m2!3d59.9544135!4d11.0472884

I don't know what to think desu

what's edgy? her username?

Can't a Norwegian call the restaurant and ask?

webcam.skedsmo.kommune.no/

go here and wave, it's like 300m from there

This, someone call the place and ask if a Canuck had been there today.

>Casa Mia Ristorante Cucina Italiana
>Storgata 1, 2000 Lillestrom, Norge
>+47 63 80 08 80

Open until 22:00.

Why do these photos have different and indeed very strange resolution?

>as we all know the sun sets in the east

someone who speaks norweigan do ittttt

Shame the thread hit autosage.

Toasting in epic bread.

>CAPTCHA asks me to identify airplanes.

Gör detta -->

Nobody seen crying there just now, said the maitre d.

Well, he left like 40 minutes ago? According to him they would give him a lift to the embassy,

He lied to us lads

Sorry, satan. I've done my part. They didn't have anyone fitting the description.

Also sounded crowded. Dont know if kitchen staff or diners.

I think they would remember a tiny crying canadian boy even though he was there a littel less than an our ago tbqh

If it's the same as for Europeans that go in Canada, when you're underage, when going through the customs, you're supposed to prove you have enough money for your stay, a place booked or a place to stay in, and the person where you'll stay will be contacted and will have to commit to shoulder your needs if you can't, to insure those kind of things don't happen.

Oh well

confirmed as bullshit then

Thanks for the service, Norbro.

What a cunt.

IT is possible he's so much of a cucked beta he didnt even register on the radar of the serving staff.

And the guy taking the calls sounded foreign. He probably didnt understand my question when I didnt ask for an extra large carbonara.

THE SAGA LIVES GENTLEMEN

Only thing I can think of is they might have switched shifts and the person you talked to wasn't working when the Cancuck was there.

That, or the place is too big or too busy and he went unnoticed by the person you spoke to.

Both are unlikely, so I believe that it is more likely he wasn't there and the story is well crafted bullshit. Still don't know for sure though.

This seals it.

ITS OGRE

Yea this happens here too... we've been had

well fug

i wanted it to be true

FUCK. I WANTED TO BELIEVE. FUCK YOU QUEBEC. ROT IN HELL YOU PIECE OF SHIT.

He solved it! Good job.

9/10 troll, quite good.

Miss the only happening ever in these threads

Turns out to be fake....

FUCK, I wanted to believe so bad :^(

TOLD YOU MOMENTS AFTER PIC WAS POSTED

FUCKING KEKS

we can put this thread to rest now

somebody make a new one

Good troll, 9/10.

10/10 would be if you had accomplices and took your own pics.

Lads are we the cucks now?

nyet

someone make a new thread

NEW thread

ROT IN HELL YOU LEAF-FROG FUCK

>My qt wasn't waiting for me at the airport yesterday and I called her but she didn't pick up
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

That's what you get for convincing her to cuck you, you fucking faggot. She's probably off riding Soren's cock and not even thinking about you. Hahahahahaha.

At least you can pawn the """ring""" to pay for a hostel hahahaha

If you look closely, he did a bad job cutting the hand into the picture. The lowest fingertip is cut and it's showing.