Why is Greece so poo in the loo?

Why is Greece so poo in the loo?

>inb4 le shart maymay

Seriously though. Even Roaches shit less in the open.

Other urls found in this thread:

wssinfo.org/data-estimates/tables/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

1. you're cunt
2. have you ever defecated in public

>flag
>yes, several times whilst extremely drunk (ex-alcoholic) lmao

2012 was the height of the denbt crisis

Your map is wrong

too many poor people

the shit did you drink

even the most bumfuck village got proper toilets so i can't really explain what is happening here.Maybe it is indian and bangladesh refugees(memes) or it is gypsy camps(most likely i guess)

but still i doubt that map,i can't find a single report about open defecation here,meanwhile we border albania and turkey where things are tragic in some of their provinces and they are better in the map

Once I was coming home late very drunk and I couldn't hold it, I shat in some brushes near a daycare, used my undewear to wipe myself and then left it around the bushes, lel

wtf greece?

I thought you were first world

I don't think I have ever seen human poo on a road ever desu.

Pootogal

>Greece
>first world

wew lad

It's weird that something so natural for humans as taking a shit is so stigmatized in our culture.

Lmaoing @ maghrebis
Why.

>It's weird that something so natural for humans as taking a shit is so stigmatized in our culture.

>see the WHO data
>it's like the rest of europe
nice antihellenic map friendo

>anal greece

>New Zealand
>Never
Fucking savages, no excuse to not shit 0 times your entire life.

>literally the only civilized nation in the Asia-Pacific region

Aww yeah.

>Tfw pood in the pool when i went on holiday for banter

we called ita pool-floater me and my lads tried to see who could set off the biggest one

all just a bit of harmless fun really.

wssinfo.org/data-estimates/tables/
pretty gud

>albania
>turkey
aylmao @ OP

Romania has like 10% gypsies and they poo more than ours?

another analbanian paint map

no matter how much you practice your skills in paint that will never stop you form being a filthy analbanian subhuman whose relatives are in Greek brothels opening their legs for 50$

C I D E R
I
D
E
R

lmao good lad. I used a sock, but same effect I suppose and similar circumstances, apart from the first time it happened (it's only happened twice) where there was no grass, so I had to leave my log in the middle of the pavement like a french dog :3

>civilized
>allowed other people fuck their half men

you forgot gypsyes and european currys

>...said germ(an)istan

>Indian
>refugees

Why will there be Indian refugees? Why will anyone move from one shithole to another?

t. Pakiland