Japan is a very comfy and quiet country. Who cares if they actually hate foreigners...

Japan is a very comfy and quiet country. Who cares if they actually hate foreigners, they will never confront you or bother you. It's not in their culture to confront people.

You can do almost anything you want in Tokyo. You can walk around at 3am even in the baddest, sketchiest neighborhoods, and nothing will happen to you. The girls will be curious about you, the food is great, and atmosphere is just quiet and comfy, like time has stood still.

Why don't you move to Japan yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/norimakiakane
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>designated suicide forest

I don't like cities.
I'm also lonely, so go figure.

Japan is full.Japan is full.Japan is full.Japan is full.Japan is full.Japan is full.Japan is full.Japan is full.Japan is full.Japan is full.Japan is full.Japan is full.Japan is full.Japan is full.Japan is full.Japan is full.Japan is full.Japan is full.Japan is full.Japan is full.

i dont have money to sustain myself

onegai shimasu...please leave us alone...

This
I'm not a large city person. I like being able to take a 10 min drive, and be among nature.

why is it so hard for Cred Forums to understand that the stereotype for whites outside the West is that they're a bunch of rich bumbling idiots who will gladly give away all their money for the smallest amount of ass licking

Actually Japan is a pretty big country.
There are lots of places where you go on driving for 10 minutes and see nothing.

2bh that is an anglo steriotype

No, it's in general. White people are seen as gullible rich idiots.

LOL, you could drive for like 8 hours in some places here and see nothing.

I wouldn't be able to afford to live there and I don't have a Japanese work ethic.

what happens if you had a stroke in the middle of that 8 hour drive?

>you can drive for 10 minutes and see nothing
kek

>10 minutes

You die. Unless the local emergency service has an helicopter.

>baddest

I am well aware, but I couldn't do that in Tokyo. It's fucking massive.
If I lived in say, Akita I imagine I could.

You can't actually drive in a sizeable chunk of this country

THEN WHY DO ALL THE ANIME ONLY FOCUS ON TOKYO

SHOW ME MORE ANIME OF ALL OF JAPAN
I WANT TO SEE IT ALL, BUT THROUGH AN ANIME LENS

>ywn be an isolated gardener in rural Japan

You can drive for days here and see nothing.

Samurai Champloo is a journey across Japan. I know it's not a modern setting, but I imagine some of the scenery would be similar.

Idolmaster animation also goes into the countryside at some points.

There's actually plenty, but all things considered I wouldn't mind living in a small town in Japan. Hopefully one with some recreational activities preferably on the water.

hey japan people, if i go there, will I really have sex with hot 12 year old anime babes????
-concerned american

If anime has taught me anything, a small town in Japan is "a city of 200,000"

>all these ken-samas itt

Hey buddy, once you get over that border you too can be a Ken-Sama, Puablo-Sama

Same here actually, specially in the north.

>it's not in their culture to confront people.
>Bayonets babies

It's a pranku boru!

There is no discrimination in Japan. The person who understands manners welcomes it.

stop being retarded. Japan is the most dangerous radioactive damned country where earthquakes very often happen and uncivilized monkeys run flooded. In particular fucking Japs are racist, evil.

isnt nippon gonna have serious worker shortages in the next decades due to an autistic population?

how do japs feel about taking in muslim refugees to compensate? :^)

This image is making me angry, but it's justified.

Unfortunately the radioactivity pollution is cruel in Korea

How much do you get paid for the advertising?

I want a job, and I'm interested in landing something like yours

Than japan

Fuck off.

We're racist and full. Stay out.

>worker shortages
that's very welcome. a problem is, politicians are big company leaders are so greatly dumb that they import random foreigners and plan pushing them around at lower pay.

I'm going to come to your house and give you a big hug.

I think it would be cool to live near akihabara and go there once a week or so

*nuzzles you* :3

Why are flights to Japan so expensive

let me in nip-kun~ :3

*leaves a candy wrapper on your floor*

Don't wanna kill myself of boredom.

Plus Japan looks depressing as fuck.

And i'd probably be hated as well since i'm Leb.

Not gonna move there,but I will finally be over in 2019 and 2020 for a few weeks.
Really Respect them.

I'm staying in my country weeaboo no matter how shit it is.
I-Its not like visitors ever say anything nice anyway.

>mfw noone likes New zealand
> you will never meet a fan of your country
>everyone that visits your cunt hates it
>noone is a boo for your country
>your idoit countrymen are self haters
>currency is shit towards the US and will stay shit forever
>worse of the 1st world
>gdp keeps falling
>prices on everything are so high
>no young people anywhere
>i'll never own a house in my country in my lifetime

Why even try anymore.
;_;

Funny thing is they get ripped off so fast despite being told to ask a local acquaintance about prices so as to not get jewel.

I don't like Japan, it doesn't have enough diversity.

I fucked t Japanese women in Japan and was only there for a month. I have over 200 close friends in Japan.

My company will send me to Japan for a year and eventually more often.

I found very few gain to be respectable.

Most Japanese were happy to hear my reasons to be in Japan.

One girl is asking when I'm coming back because she's ready to get married with me soon despite not even dating offically.

Japan is the like the last Stand of East Asia slowly holding off the American kabalah jewish media and politics.

Get rid of babymetal.
Get rid of satanism in japan.
Get rid of all western infultration of Japanese media and government.
Right wing Japan will restore the Emperor and sobering japan to its ritfull place.

7 lives to my Emperor.

kys fat cunt

then youll fit right in.

>diversity
Ironically many people want to leave their countries to escape from diversity.

Davido-kun
So good to see you again!

China vs Japan?
Japanese are short and autistic.
Chinese are dirty and materialistic.
Japan is safe and clean, China is dirty and less safe.
Chinese girls love gaijin cock more than japanese girls.
Japan is expensive, China is cheap.
Japan has great bathhouses, China has great massage spas.

For poor ugly gaijin, china is better, for smarter more handsome gaijin japan is better.

>low quality baitposting
>t. davido-chan

Proxy Sama please leave.

>China is cheap
Tell me more Ziqi

You can buy lunch here for between 1 and 2 US dollars. A decent looking hooker is about 25-50 US dollars.

I want to live in a small quiet town in northern japan.

It's not fair.

Proxy kun, that's not the price for lunch in Shanghai or Beijing though. At least not the decent ones when I was visiting.

If you want to live expensively in Shanghai or Beijing you can do that and waste all your money. But there are very many restaurants that normal chinese go to that cost as low as that. A decent fried noodles bowl should be about 2 dollars 50 cents.

comparing those countries is stupid. I don't give a fuck about how shitty is China. just care about our land you bastard trying invade illegally by force.

You can drive across your entire "country" and see nothing.

Which means 15 renminbi ? That seems about right. Funny how Tier one cities now have second world salaries and cost of living and the effing top of first world property price.

>Who cares if they actually hate foreigners
The Japs only hate obnoxious/weird foreigners.
If you want to see real xenophobia, try mainland China or South Korea.

when will this meme end?

chink girls are becoming more and more entitled and raising their standards. there are more white loser betas in china now than japan. word's gotten out

I've lived in the Japanese countryside for a year and in Tokyo for six months.
Tokyo gets old pretty quickly. Countryside is comfy. But I'm happier at home than over there, generally.

Apologize for Nanjing.

2 nukes werent enough.

Its a bubble, people are speculating. Just compare rent prices. My apartment costs 2 million dollars US but annual rent is only around 20 thousand usd annually.

it would take 100 years to recoup the cost of investment in property basically.

You are a richfag, aren't you? Living in a 2 millions USD dollars apartment in Shanghai? May I ask how big is your apartment?
BTW, I heard that mainland has no such thing as property tax in exchange of the 70 years national lease, is this correct? What will happen when the lease expire?

Apologize for false propaganda of Nanjing though that was made by KMT and USA.
Communist Party and Mao Tse-tung didn't believe USA's propaganda.

lmao nice one.

Why are you so tsundere oniichan~

Shh, let the lao wai come.

Prove Nanjing fucktard with empty brain. when do you stop believing CCP?

Why tho? Shit must be boring as fuck, no adrenaline rush from danger, not interesting people to talk to, fucking nothing but anime and frigid innocent bitches

I think the 70 year lease got abolished.

My apartment is in the center, share it with 2 other friends so it's not that expensive. Pic related, my apartment.

Japan must seem like a futuristic society compared to the brown backwater monkey wild west you're from.

Kek. You are expat not a mainlander, right? Nice apartment but why do you choose to pay higher rent just to live in city centre?
I think the 70 lease thing is still pretty much remained. There's just no way to know what will the CCP do in the future though.

twitter.com/norimakiakane

ツイッターでナルトごっこでもして遊んでろガイジ

U wot proxysama? There are districts on mexico city comparable to the Netherlands

I would go to Japan but I'd imagine they're very much like Korea which I have been to. No one wanted to acknowledge my existence, it was quite surreal really I was like a ghost.

>acknowledge my existence
What is this supposed to mean?

Baka gaijin

>Why aren't their girls throwing themselves at me
>i thought the white man was still kingz and shit in this part of the world!

Everyone avoided eye contact and looked straight through me in shops and restaurants. You could see people serving were worried when we walked in.

You don't really see that in the UK. It's not like everyone says hi to random strangers but I think people are more friendly.

Because I didnt come to this city to live in the countryside. I know others who live further away, pretty boring.

Do you like it then? How is Shanghai treating you?

>The girls will be curious about you
until they soon learn what a loser you are and always have been

English teachers spend more than half their salary on rent to pretend they're balling it/impress chink girls and their friends.

Meanwhile they only make like 15,000 rmb a month. Fucking pathetic. lol

Its ok but the number of swindlers and cheats is pretty annoying. Also the city attracts hordes of filthy migrant workers.

15k rmb goes a long way, its twice the average salary in shanghai.

ah, davido-kun

>disability-san
yeah, a woman wants to get married to you. totally believable.

>filthy migrant workers
From where? What are they here for?

How much is your rent again?

>live expensively
>waste of money
pick one after you get on my level

He's talking about nong chinks from the neighboring rural provinces like Anhui, Zhejiang, etc.

Poor, uncultured low IQ peasant nongs flood into Shanghai to try to make more money, and absolutely fuck up the city in the process

Mao thanked Japan
He didn't believe USA's and KMT's propaganda

Ah I forgot about the nong folks. Too accustomed to dirty migrant workers from the Indian subcontinent, see? Forgot about the rest of China for a second there.

I could see myself going there as a tourist one day maybe; but I would never live there permanently.

You know, unlike Singapore or HK, China is not just Shanghai, Beijing...all those tier 1 tier 2 cities. It actually still has around half the population living very modestly.

14k rmb divided 3 ways.

Seems interesting to live there.

Indian nigger workers sound worse than chinese ones.

If gaijin dick especially black big dick insurt Japanese girl init.
It could be insurt or too tight to insurt?

t. poor shitskins top kek

Stop tripping you stupid fucking faggot you're an embarrassment

its not wellknown though there is much nature in west part of Tokyo

留学するの楽しみにしてる

underrated post

stop the train.

But the woman I'm infatuated with lives there

they were afraid cos they dont know how to speak english and they were worried you'd get angry.

did you try smiling a lot?

Was in the UK this year. Can confirm they are friendly.

bump

I like New Zealand :)

Kazakhstan is a very comfy and quiet country. Who cares if they actually hate foreigners, they will never confront you or bother you. It's not in their culture to confront people.

You can do almost anything you want in Astana. You can walk around at 3am even in the baddest, sketchiest neighborhoods, and nothing will happen to you. The girls will be curious about you, the food is great, and atmosphere is just quiet and comfy, like time has stood still.

Why don't you move to Kazakhstan yet?

B-Bumin, am I allowed there?

This man gets it.