Stand strong Australia

Cheers m8

This. Fuck the non-white cunts

Fuck off we're

F U L L
U
L
L

Nobody beyond liberal social commentators care. Nobody in America cares, let alone is aware where Australia is.

Besides, we literally torture people in a base on an island that doesn't belong to us

God bless

>20 years ago Pauline Hanson made the statement that "western Sydney is being swamped by asians"
>At the time the asian population was roughly 1 in 8 people
>Fast forward to today and the asian population in western Sydney has increased to 1 in 3
She was right.

>Last week in parliament, Pauline Hanson made the statement that Australia is being swamped by muslims...

Will we see the same trend? I believe we will.
>Stand strong
>Drink VB
>Glass and asian
>We. Will. Survive.

>Besides, we literally torture people in a base on an island that doesn't belong to us
You torture your own people with delicious HFC, fluoride, and a seriously sub-standard education system.

This

Cronulla riots best day of my life

>education system
Agreed, although you have to remember it is heavily divided along socio-economic lines. I got a decent education in my middle/upper-middle class high school. Meanwhile, an eighth grader had to teach a math class in Detroit because there were so few teachers

>fluoride
Seeing as how you Australians are, maybe fluoridating water is a bad idea...

>HFC
Yeah, that's shit and I can't defend it

Lebos did nothing wrong

>>Last week in parliament, Pauline Hanson made the statement that Australia is being swamped by muslims.

most "muslims" are hardcore christian lebs. they're shit too but not as bad

>Nobody in America cares, let alone is aware where Australia is
Says more about your education than anything else

Hey man, I bet that pic is true for your small town..but not the cities

Easy for you to say. Your Lebs don't go around beating and raping innocent people.

Precisely.
Ask Americans where Australia is and they'll say Africa.
Ask Americans who rules Australia and they'll probably say the King of England.
Ask Americans about Australia's holding-migrants-on-other-islands policy and they'll say "LE BIG GIRTHY SPIDERS LEEL WHO WOULD WANT TO MOVE THERE BAKA"

Because we don't oppress them, unlike some people I know ;^)

Neither do we lmao

Daily reminder most of the brave australian posters here are terrified poofters who would never say anything irl.

Daily reminder most Anglo Aussies cant fight for shit and often need their ""mates"" (Who'd backstab therm for a ciggy) to jump in and jump the bloke.

God bless. Make Australia great again.

t. Shart

I feel like this belongs here

>america
>black
I'll have you know that we are the greatest Latin American country on the planet.

Well said, it's always those cowardly anglos keeping powerful, cultured people of color subdued.

War is what you need to be great again, Jews have been trying to awaken the Aryan giant, sending hordes of Muslims to enrage him, but it seems uneffective.

have some more children before you are overrun

>who rules Australia
Everybody knows it's pic related.

What is this measuring? literacy?

>often need their ""mates"" to jump in and jump the bloke
Every violent minority does this you fuckwit.