Are europeans aware of how small their countries are?

Are europeans aware of how small their countries are?

This map is not even considering Alaska.

>the bigger the country the bigger the chance it will be a shithole

>Have less than 1,000,000 sq kilometers in area
>Call yourself a """""""""""country"""""""""""""

This

See: Africa, Russia, America

The only reason Australia isn't shit is because we don't use a lot of the land.

>Russia
>Brazil
>China
>Australia
>Greenland
>Most of United States
>India
>Congo
>Iran
>Saudi Arabia
checks out

>Australia

Fuck off cunt, Australia is a good country.

t. Ping Ming

>t. small shithole

>Africa
>country

toplel

To be fair. It's not your fault it's basically inhabitable.

>Africa
>America
>Country
Unless you meant the USA for America.

No
They see their countries as normal and the rest as big
Like we do but the other way around

kek

>Are europeans aware of how small their countries are?
Yes. Happy now?

>all these poor shitholes bragging about being geographically large

>inhabitable
Don't you mean uninhabitable?

Yes, as is the practice in English.

I'm visiting. I don't know this facking language

Fair enough

Are Brazilians aware how miserable their country is?

Thats not how the map works you favela monkey

is your mom aware of how small my dick is, LMAO

Guess Lithuania is the exception to that rule.

And what's the point of having such a large yet divided nation? People also have a natural tendency to focus on the worst aspects, where Rio de Janeiro and Northeast Brazil are essentially the face of the entire country with all the sensationalism being irradiated from those places, completely shadowing the rest of the country.

It only assists in spreading the hate. Spend 5min at /luso/ and you'll see at least 1 post on how Northern Brazilians are subhuman violent maggots leeching off the welfare state and killing for the sake of fun. No day goes by without South/Southeast Brazilians advocating Northern genocide or secession, and quite rightfully so.

I really do hope you're enjoying

And this your tax money being thrown away to sustain the life of subhuman violent maggots. I hope you're enjoying that as well.

What good is all that space when you can't step outside your favela hut without getting murdered

Yes

small countries are great, it means you can get from one side to the other within a day via a car
much better than a stupidly huge country

Are you trying to compensate for something by any chance?

I like the hate though
it really helps when it comes to separatism
maybe we'll experience the balkanization of Brazil within our lifetime

>he doesn't get the awe-inspiring experience of the cross-country Road Trip
I pity you

This as well, however.

for this spreadsheet

There are many states in the highlights in Brazil, gives in the red

Sorry, I don't speak nigger-ape.

monkey looks your ass

hehehehe

t.

monkey is monkey

monkey has just because he was born brown, thinks it's human

Google translate doesn't make you human either, fellow negroid chimp.

Are you aware how small your country is?

Are south Americans aware how small their continent is?

mother knows you write these things?

one hot monkey

monkey desperate

I'm Dutch, I'm pretty aware of it. For me riding an hour means crossing half the country and is considered far, in other countries that means just around the corner.

Easier to travel

>look at me i have a small penis: the thread

the USA is the only decent big country

All the others are uninhabitable wastelands, irrelevant, poor or Brazil

This, although Australia and Canada aren't too bad themselves in their inhabited areas.

I mean you're if as in fat, fuck off you fat cunt.

>USA
>decent
>not an inequality-adjusted HDI that's on par with Poland
no large country is decent

their population is literally concentrated in tiny spots compared to the size of their territory
"Australia" is essentially a tiny strip at the southeast

All memes aside, better Poland than, say, Romania or Mexico.

didnt stop them to have over 700million people, Be twice as many if they never left europe for the new world, itll be more packed then india

Lithuania is better than every single latin american country.

Shit I didn't realise Russia was that big, I thought it would be a little bigger than Brazil.
How large was Soviet Union back in the day?

almost 1/2 larger than Russia is today.

Shit, that's fucking enormous

Yep

so it's true, the australians are delusional

>be european
>my right neighbour lives in a different country than the left one

UK plus Ireland is larger than New Zealand.
You're 315,093 km2, we're 268,021 km2

Russian Empire was even larger.

Whaaaat? No. It was only 5mln sq. km bigger.

Almost the size of North America.

who cares, nobody can live in most of the territory

>UK plus Ireland is larger than New Zealand.
Uh huh, but my country isn't "UK plus Ireland" it's the UK. The landmass of the UK is 243,610 km2

"We" are not 315,093 km2

Only if you count Alaska, but that's incorrect because when we sold Alaska we still didn't have central Asia.

RE was 1 mln sq. km smaller than SU.

When we think of UK land area the first thing that pops into our mind is UK plus Ireland, not an image of UK with most of Ireland cut out.

Wasn't Alaska Russian until USA bought it off you?

Thanks slavbro

>When we think of UK land area the first thing that pops into our mind is UK plus Ireland

We call that grouping the British Isles (inclusive of all the little islands too)

Indeed. Empire in 1914 was 21 800 251 km^2, while USSR was 22 402 200 km^2 in 1991. Anyway South America only 17 840 000 km^2.

huehuehuehuehuehuehue I'm so poor look at me huehuehuehuehuehuehuehue

Yeah, it's a shame Ireland isn't part of UK. It's more aesthetic. Imagine a map of Australia with one of its states missing?

This explains why Lithuanians kill themselves in far higher raters than any country in the Western Hemisphere.

no it isn't a shame at all, fuck off

>road trip in US
Drive for 12 hours straight to see the same shit as at home
>road trip in EU
Drive for 3-4 hours to experience something new

Hmmmmm...

We weren't very nice to them though, so I understand why they're separate

>Drive for 12 hours straight to see the same shit as at home
Confirmed for never being in USA
West Coast and East coast are almost completely different.

Also the only people who "car trip" In USA are poorfags. Everyhone else in the USA drives fucking MOTORIZED HOMES. Bigger homes than people in Lithuania can afford...on wheels.

Lel
Look up home ownership rates in US and in Lithuania abd get back to me.

Are Brazilians aware how small their wages are?

I guess northern ireland should be the one that should reunite with the south. I would look cool on a map.

Not OP here, but I believe a small country can be optimized to work properly. It works better. The united states are the only exception in the world because it has economic advantages regarding the dollar as a global currency for trade and all of that. So they are not the rule, they're the exception.

And don't give me that saying that australia "is a big country" too, because they don't use the deserts and etc. If we put all the big cities of australia together the country would be the size of Massachusetts.
What is left of the country is just used as natural resources for trade and etc. Something that hardly happens in brazil, since the politicans never used all the resources available in the country in a optimized way since the times of getulio vargas.

Brazil has almost two times the size of the european union, and yet it has a gigantic gap between the southern parts and the northern region, and it has about half the population of the EU.
Most small countries tend to be better organized, and it helps logistics.
Logistics in brazil are fucked up since most big cities are quite far away from each other, and if you happen to travel by land, you'll find just emptiness along the way. There are virtually no little villages near the main roads like they have in america, and traveling around can be way more tiring than it can be in europe.
That if I don't mention the weather that's shit in brazil, and the same shit every part of the year (it's summer all year long, no matter where you are).

Brazil is a waste of resources. I think some brazilian posters won't agree with me, but I think the country is still far away from extracting its whole potential regarding productivity and all of that.

Breaking down the country into many different places would be interesting, but as far as I can tell, it probably will never happen.

Home, not house.

Only 36% live in detached houses, of which
21% are in soviet style detached homes
Only 3.1% are in modern western style houses

The rest pretty much live in apartments, of which:
46.8% are soviet style apartments which can be described as:
Still the "mainstream" accommodation in cities. >Prefab, badly insulated, unprestigious, cramped. All buildings and apartments designed the same way and many still have the same furniture. Very different people live next door leaving no place for a true community.

There is no doubt USA has higher rental units than home ownership, but people in USA travel more for business.

Was the argument about house ownership?

>tfw can fit neatly inside brazil's big bunda of a country
:33

Well if thats the case then USA probably has more motorized homes than Lithuania has people.

Is the reason so many home ownership rates in Lithuania because of all the occupant caused by suicide?

Moving goalposts now?

No, never realised it, thanks for show me

and the best part is that we got 99% of this territory without a single war

FUCK OF

we are small but a landslide more succsesfull than you

>all that land wasted on shitty countries that never achieved or will never achieve anything

>When we think of UK land area the first thing that pops into our mind is UK plus Ireland, not an image of UK with most of Ireland cut out.
iktf

certainly makes you cerebrate

Didn't the absurd number of self-hating threads and posts tell you that already?
And they're all correct. Do you have a couch I can sleep on?

>All the others are uninhabitable wastelands, irrelevant, poor or Brazil
a curious method of comparison. So, we're not a uninhabitable wasterland, irrelevant or poor. What does it make us?

Lichtenwhatistan? I had to google your worthless ass just right now

Any inhabitant of Lichtenstein can buy your ass and your family, including all properties.

and? does tha make them happy appy?

Never heard them complain about being rich as fuck and living the dream

>143K on average
oh wow, get out of the way Haji, let me get a turn on sucking that dick, you've had enough.
kek
My family isn't dirt poor like yours Abdul, your inferiority complex is just too much right now.

>he doesn't get the awe-inspiring experience of the cross-country Road Trip

It actually takes a lot longer tha\n you would think to go from one side of the UK to the other because the terrain is so fucked up

>I guess northern ireland should be the one that should reunite with the south. I would look cool on a map.

If that happened theyd wipe themselves out so quickly that youd see a sea where the island of Ireland was the next time a map came out

>When we think of UK land area the first thing that pops into our mind is UK plus Ireland, not an image of UK with most of Ireland cut out.

Thats actually mostly true here too

>not complaining
just show how boring their lives are

Alaska is pretty big.

Its a desert filled with deadly wildlife and shitposters in the middle of nowhere

wtf i love Alaska now

Classic Bulgarian humour.

Uneducated fuck kek

wtf i hate new zealand now
whys is so big

theyll be back

This

Connecticut is the size of the contiguous US. Really makes you think.

Are non-Europeans aware of how ridiculous they look with their oversized countries disporportional to their economy?

They seem pretty aware. It's a shame because wasn't Brazil improving for a while?

Also this, especially with countries like Brazil and the DR Congo, which don't have the "half my country is a barren wasteland" excuse.

If that helps you sleep at night, Vilnius.

But BR
99% of your country is jungle
an additional 0,5% are favelas
so the inhabitable area of your country isn't especially big as well

i guess you still cant sleep after 7-1

i wish i was born in israel

>Be BR
>Get conquered by a country 20 times smaller
really makes you cogitate

Yes. NYC to Kansas city flight time = Paris to Moscow flight time.

good goy

there is a saying "We are brazilian and never give up", it's deeply imprinted in our minds, but for a good reason, that we will become better with it

I love these pictures. Have any more? Like Euro empires next to home states, adjusted for Mercator error?

West British Sovereignty is a meme.

It should have Alaska inside of it.