/canada/

Canadian General

Not Invited: Brits and Aussies

/balt/

Who /edmonton/ here?

>same face

My internet girlfriend has given up on me. She told me to stop messaging her for good. I've given up on life.

what the fuck is this go back to /cum/

Going from one province to another feels like visiting a different country. Anyone else feel this way? Why is our cunt so divided? Canada and Turned out so different.

*Canada and USA

go home whitey.

Who /Belleville/ here

No

Because the West is made up of people who took the adventure all the way, discovered all the continent and conquered it. The East is made up of quitters who stopped half way.

Why are all albertans so cringy?

I blame all the pickup trucks.

Because we're a Federation, made up of different colonies of distinct cultures but close enough (British) to cooperate.

Now the real fucking bastards are those froggie shits

I was waiting for this thread.

I was waiting for you sweet countrymen of mine ;)

I hate Toronto.

Alri lads

Gotta work but i dont wanna sleep boys.

I don't want to sleep too. But I don't want to be awake either.

Fee you man, went to sleep at 11:30, woke up at 1am and I felt wide awake. As the night passes I'm getting drearier, yet I know there's no point of trying to sleep.

Where you reporting from?

BC Woke up at 4pm cause i was drinking and its now 1am and i am not tired at all

Just realized that I've completely wasted my life until now.

Nothing makes me happy anymore. I'm working at a dead-end job that barely pays my bills (not including credit card debt, which I'll never be able to repay). I have no education, special skills, or redeeming qualities.

How is this a life?