Is this the fate of all Mexican women? All evidence points to yes

Is this the fate of all Mexican women? All evidence points to yes

It's like the spicy asshole you get from eating Mexican food. What you get before it is worth it.

>inb4 a bunch of people saying right looks better

>Americans used to like thin women mostly
>now that there's more latinas, they like THICC women
>white American women will have to compete against THICC Mexican booty for males, or go with a dindu
Is this part of their plan?

It's the Injun genes.

We've got plenty of middle aged hotties, Mexican-Americans just have it harder living right in burguer land which is the influence that's pretty much made our country fat.

no, it's not

>America is why we are fat
>it has nothing to do with Mexican diet being mostly meat, beans and cheese

i hope

I agree with Luigi

>implying sugar isn't the real reason behind most of the obesity

>implying beef enchiladas are just full of sugar

Yeah she has recently put-weight-on, it's for a role she's playing a movie she had to be a little bit thicker. I think she looks better like that:)
She's been taking corticosteroids too which makes her look fatter cuz of the oedema too :/
Haha but no matter what she's still beautiful.

Remove "Mexican" from your post, and you're right.
That is the fate of all women.

right looks better

LAW
OF
THERMODYNAMICS

idiot

No, implying is dietary changes brught about by the adoption of industrilized and American style fast6 foods, as well as replacing traditions like aguas frescas with soft drinks like Coca-Cola.

In all fairness Americans are as much the victims but the cultural change got started in your country.

>murrican "women"

>trading diarrhea water for soda
>bad

He's right tho the Mexican food you guys eat is a shit ton of calories and is why Mexico is even beating the US in obesity with your enchiladas,tamales, refried beans, burritos, greasy ass tacos, biria, pozole, etc.

absolute trash

Same thing happens to Indian women. Native genes of Mexicans cause beaneritas at a certain age to expand like red giant stars(in mexico's case, brown giants).

>Mexico is even beating the US in obesity
Where do you get this from?
The last time I checked you were 7 slots higher on the fat list, both in obesity and overweightness.

Actually fat women are the ones who are overly self-important and pompously conceited the most.

Fuck mexico ! Is full of fat girls, fat girls everywhere.

I like skinny girls but they are an oddity here.

tasty tbqhwy

Would fuck her regardless

It's a 1% difference, really you're like a manlet arguing over a hair of difference, and no, the traditional diet isn't bad when you eat it in moderation, there's a shit ton of salads and vegetables unique to our country, how many of those are you familiar with?

Unironically defending Coca-Cola over making a drink out of fresh fruit

No se en que pinche colonia ratonera o barrio bajo vivas pero yo veo muchas mujeres atractivas todos los días.

Belarus bro!

pajeets are below pacos

>Where do you get this from?

Google the sentence you just quoted you fat bean.

Guess her age

53?

That's what Tex-Mex fast food is like. You're basically proving his point. Also Mexicans are mostly fat because of cheap snack foods and soda.