>decide to visit toronto again recently after all those decades
>step off the plane
>airport workers are all poo in the loos or somali
>entire city is shitskin upon shitskin and chinks
>mudslimes wearing the niqab on every street corner
>trash and homeless everywhere
>infested with poo in the loos, pakis, chinks, somalis and other trash
>leftists claim it's a multicultural utopia
>in reality every demographic keeps to themselves and form their own ethnic enclaves
>canada literally has new new delhi (brampton)

The fuck happened to the Canada I grew up in?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Selling_Illusions:_The_Cult_of_Multiculturalism_in_Canada
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Picture of my passport for proof im a canacuck

Now prove that you visited the downtown core

I did and it was a tsunami of shitskins.

How many times are you gonna make the same thread?

>flag

go away pajeet

Doesn't answer my question

pierre trudeau and his multicultural policies

no joke when I visited niagara falls on the canadian side I saw so many fucking turbans and hijabs it's like I walked into dubai. I have never seen more gurdeeps and mohammeds in my life

>visits a meme tourist trap
>doesn't expect meme people

bro it was less than the empire state building in nyc

>I visited niagara falls
>I saw so many fucking turbans and hijabs it's like I walked into dubai

Lel, no you didn't.

Go away Pajeet.

Anyway is Canmore still white? Because I currently live in Flagstaff and if I were to go back to Canada once the spic infestation has reached critical levels, I want to move somewhere with similar scenery and is white. I don't want to see any mudslime, poo in loo, nigger, spic or chink.

Seriously felt like being in a kinda crappy part of a european city - asian pc shops and signs in all sorts of pictures and squiggles. Trash set out by streets in bags and shit. And all the muslims.

>Is an immigrant himself
>whines about immigration

You can't even remove me from this thread, what makes you think you'll remove brown people from your countries

idgaf if you don't believe me. go there in july and look at how many shitskins and chinks there are gawking

I live in the area, you're full of shit.

White Canadians and white Americans don't count as immigrants when they go to each other's countries since they're literally the same thing.

Don't gimme that bullshit. You are an immigrant yourself, stop being a hypocrite

Only difference is that I am an anglo-canadian with dual american citizenship residing in the US. You and your shitskin overseas diaspora family of 12 running the samosa business in Bramladesh are not.

whatever you say

I just googled tourists niagara falls canada 2015 and I already see quite a few shitskins in this pic

>I am an immigrant
This stupid "argument" again.

I was born in the USA, my mother was born in the USA, he parents were born in the USA as were theirs.
Granted my dad is from the UK, but he lives here legally unlike half the trash that comes to the USA for the welfare.

>leftists claim it's a multicultural utopia
>in reality every demographic keeps to themselves and form their own ethnic enclaves

Is this an actual problem other then "I don't like brown people"? Don't get me wrong, the GTA is a shithole, but mostly because it's a suburban shithole. I can only assume you're unaware of this though as you've only ever known suburban shitholes, considering you moved from the GTA to fucking Arizona.

I see a few shitskins, but mostly white people. I guess it doesn't take much to trigger you.

so how many times have you made this thread so far

I grew up in North York faggot. 50% of Toronto is foreign born now with the vast majority of that beibg either mudslimes, somalis or niggers from the caribbean, poo in the loos and chinks. In 1980s Toronto, it was far whiter. The shitskin explosion happened during the 90s.

fuck off amandeep

Cherry picking.

>go to tourist destination
>expecting not to find international visitors
that's like going to the tower of pisa and expecting everyone to speak italian

literally a random image pulled off google. reverse search it yourself

I don't need to Google it, because I'm there like once a month.

>Is this an actual problem

Not really, no.

When most of everyone has food, shelter, and health care, they just keep to themselves and don't want to start shit. Life in Canada is too stable for the top 4/5 canucks for any serious problems to show up, like race riots or whatever.

I see the anti-multiculti's point that it isn't a fully integrated multicultural city, but seriously, who the fuck cares. There are white dudes who won't fuck niggers and there are black dudes who won't fuck basic white bitches. Wow, groundbreaking observation there, m8s. But point for Toronto is that it's pretty fucking stable in comparison to the rest of the world's forced or attempted multicultural areas. Turns out that when you give people choice and stability, most people are pretty reasonable and just want to live their damn lives in peace.

Canacunt BTFO

They are legal immigrants. I don't see what the problem is. Also I pity people like you, the only noteworthy thing about your life is that you happen to be born to a white woman

the problem is that there were much more shitskins proportionally than in any other tourist trap I've been to in north america

>shitskin

I keep seeing this word. Please expand on what the actual problem is.

ok

>t. butthurt cumskin

This post:
Comes after this post:

>the only noteworthy thing about your life is that you happen to be born to a white woman
>apparently I'm a woman now

Nice generalization. Tell me again how you know me? When was the last time we hung out together?
Oh, that's right. Never. You don't fucking know me. You have no idea what I've accomplished or what I've done in my life.
Nice try though, Pajeet.

>70%

It's pretty evident from your posts. Your obsession with callkng other shitskins and somehow implying you are superior to them is cringe worthy.

Using your same argument, what do you know about these shitskins that you can generalize them as such. I your own words you don't fucking know them

OP please remake this thread on Cred Forums, not memeing or being a dick

Too many leftists and niggers on Cred Forums

Calm down there crip killa. Just because you aren't considered a citizen yet doesn't mean you have to lash out at real people.

Niggers, spics, mudslimes, and poo in the loos come to mind.

It's just shitskins and chinks segregating themselves into ethnic enclaves or cities.

The poo in the loos are in Brampton.

The Mudslimes in Mississauga.

The Chinks in Markham.

And in Toronto it's just pockets of ethnic enclaves around the city.

Read this book en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Selling_Illusions:_The_Cult_of_Multiculturalism_in_Canada

It's come to the point that White Canadian culture has been forcibly destroyed in its major areas. The Maritimes are the only ones still hanging on and fighting the good fight.

This board is racist as fuck dude. Wtf are you on?

Our civilizations ARE superior.
Look at your shit hole country and every other country ran by brown people. And guess what? Just coincidentally when you all show up to our former white cities, they just so happen to turn to shit too. Wow amazing how that works, isn't it?

>hurr youre racist if you dont want to be demographically replaced by a foreign group of people who are only in your country for money

Well remake it on Cred Forums so we can discuss it over there as well and reach a larger audience

I'm not even Cred Forums but I agree with Pierre Turdo effectively destroyed White Canadian culture when Canada became the first country to adopt multiculturalism. He's a vile piece of fucking shit and one of the worst leaders Canada has ever had.

I lived in Ontario for five years...from 2005 to 2010.

We all know Canada is a shithole now--and probably was before it went full POO IN BURKA LOO

Why? Cred Forums is literally a safe space, at least here you can hear both sides of the argument

So have whites segregated themselves . Italians in New York, Irish in Boston , Germans on Pennsylvania.

Given time people will integrate over the generations.

>I'm not even Cred Forums

lel

And your countries were inferior to mine few centuries ago. Times change don't be an idiot, your culture isn't going anywhere

born and raised in toronto

im metis, i see no whites, no native americans either, literally all indians and arabs

id like to see you know, actual canadians. even browns and asians that act like canadians, but instead we get 90% fob immigrants

>Neil Bissoondath

Guy was a beneficiary of Canadian immigration policy though.

>both sides of the argument

What side of the argument is there? That whites don't have a right to their own country? Because we literally don't.

See, here's how it works - there are two pies. You have one pie. I have one pie. Now you come sit down at my table and take a slice of my pie. Your pie is still sitting at your table. But now I have only maybe 7/8 of a pie. Then you take another slice, now I only have 3/4. Then 10 minutes later you take another slice. Now I only have half. You've eaten half of my pie, while your pie back at your table is completely untouched. Then in another 10 minutes, you're going to eat another 1/4 of my pie. You see where I'm going with this?

There are what - some 48 countries in Asia and another 56 in Africa, if I'm not mistaken? This territory spans an enormous landmass. There is something like 2 billion people in and surrounding India alone. Yet for some reason you also feel entitled to every cushy white country as well?

Fix your own shit instead of trying to come and fuck up my spot. If we were so equal you brown people could do it. But you can't, so you come to us for money.

Anyway here's the thing OP, you can't do anything to stop legal immigration. Even if you vote right wing there will still be large amounts of legal immigrants into your countries.

While I understand your frustration of seeing a demographic change in your nations, remember that these people are just like your ancestors and are looking for a better life.

Canada should just be nuked desu

>all this historical ignorance
I really hope this is a bait thread

Except that was true only during the very early years of immigration hitory for those demographics. Considering Germans, Anglos, French, Italian (hold the memes) and such are White Christians, they assimilated extremely easily and are found pretty much all over America now. Granted you have exceptions like the amish but they are a tiny minority. Overall those ethnicites desegregated themselves very quickly.

Same with Canada.

The poo in the loos, niggers, mudslimes and chinks stick to their own enclaves and communities even after decades in the country.

Multiculturalism is fucking dogshit. I can accept cultural assimilation but immigrants need to learn to adopt the culture of the country they are immigrating to. The occasional pride parade is alright, but adapt or get the fuck out. Don't wear your hijabs or shitty poo in the loo turbans or shawls in public. I don't want to see multilingual street signs, or channels in fucking spanish, arabic, chinese or punjabi. ADAPT THE CULTURE OR GET THE FUCK OUT.

>wow this is so ignorant
>i hope this isnt real
>just wow

fuck off back to /reddit/

Also this.

Canada and America are white judeo-christian countries.

>m-muh injuns

Sold their land for beads and got conquered just like all the other people conquered throughout history and had their lands taken form them.

Now the same happens to us and we have to "accept" it because muh tolerance and diversity? Fuck off.

I cannot believe you guys are so aloof about your own history. Pity

The Irish, Italians, Germans, and French assimilated extremely quickly into Canadian and American life and adopted the culture because they share many similarities such as being White European Christians.

You shitskins refuse to do the same. I don't want to see gurdwaras and mosques on every street corner.

he's right desu

Wew lad it's like you forgot the mafias ever existed

They didn't integrate overnight, it took decades for them. Are you uneducated? How can you be so unaware of your own history? If you truly cared about your nation and were so proud of it you wouldn't be this ignorant. Do you know why no one takes white pride seriously anymore? It's because of idiots like you who have absolutely no knowledge of their own history and are too blinded by their hatred

You have my pity

>muh mafia meme

Lel. The mafia is fucking non-existent now.

Don't get me wrong, the Mafia did a lot of scummy shit but the Mafia also had a code of honor. By far the great majority of their targets were other people involved in the crime business. They barely killed or robbed random innocent people on the streets. Their most notorious crimes like the St. Valentines day massacre? The ones killed were also gangsters. Al Capone even paid for the surgery of a boy who was inadvertently injured when members of naother crime family tried to kill him in a drive by shooting. Is he a saint or a good guy? Fuck no. But the guy still had some sort of honor.

But let's ignore that for a moment. The crimes by the mafia do not even hold a candle to all the crimes by niggers and spic criminals who rob, threaten and kill innocents regularly.

>it took decades

Maybe one or two. Germans for example largely immigrated in the late 1800s, and by the early 1900s the vast majority already adapted to the American way of life and culture. During both world wars for example when anti-german sentiment was the highest, many german kids born in america and canada during that period did not even learn german, and spoke english at home because they saw themselves as americans first, and did not want to upset other people.

> mafia drug syndicate and crime syndicate had honor

You must get all your knowledge from Mafia movies, glad you're educated
I'm not necessarily disagreeing with you. It's just that you sound like a fucking idiot

And the so called shitskins will integrate similarly. You can't expect a change overnight especially considering they've been here only a few decades back

It's a shame, but that's the price of capitalism and globalism
It's the final step for all western nations

I lived in mississauga and like 80% was white (2009), wtf happened ?

>USA ROLEPLAYING FAGGOT
>everyone replies

Please by all means do prove me wrong. The vast majority of Mafia killings were gangster on gangster. They are much less scummy than fucking niggers and spics who regularly shoot and kill women and children. I would beg to have the mafia as our national criminals come back if it meant the niggers and spics were gone.

No because multiculturalism encourages you to be different and retain your culture from your countries. This is the problem. America was a melting pot back then. You assimilated and adopted American culture.

The multiculturalism envisoned by leftists that originated with Pierre Trudo is that you should keep your culture and flaunt it in public because muh diversity and tolerance. Hijabs, Niqabs Turbans Shawls etc ok. Minarets and even prayer calls? Absolutely for diversity!

I differ from the Canadian.

See, I don't want them to assimilate. I want them to leave altogether.

Roleplaying or not, it is the truth.

>The multiculturalism envisoned by leftists that originated with Pierre Trudo is that you should keep your culture and flaunt it in public because muh diversity and tolerance. Hijabs, Niqabs Turbans Shawls etc ok. Minarets and even prayer calls? Absolutely for diversity!
Bingo

That would be nice

>Canada