TFW really cute asian girl at my gym with tattoos

>TFW really cute asian girl at my gym with tattoos
>TFW couldn't think of anything to say so I just spent my rest sets talking to other men
>TFW she sounded alright at least...

I feel like a fucking cuckold. How the fuck do you even say to girls at the gym? There's literally nothing you can say that isn't autistic or awkward. "H-hey u here late h-huh?" "Deadlifts huh... good exercise h-hehe..." "i-i like your s-shorts..."

Seriously what the fck

She's practically shoving her little ass in my face and I'm sitting like a cuck resting from my shitty rows like a fucking moron.

Aren't you that Canadian pedophile?

>cuck·old - ˈkəkəld,-ōld/Submit
>noun
>1.
>the husband of an adulteress, often regarded as an object of derision.

>verb
>1.
>(of a man) make (another man) a cuckold by having a sexual relationship with his wife.

nope, not a cuckold this time, there's always next time though

>cute
>tattoos

no need to be redundant mate thats like me asking if you're that Jordanian terrorist

>I feel like a fucking cuckold

The misuse of this word is one of the worst things to happen to Cred Forums.
You being a beta pussy who's afraid to talk to girls has nothing to do with cuckoldism or you being a cuck.

Fuck off and stop perpetuating this retarded meme.

>waaaaa there is some half naked gook skank I want to bone
>waaaaaaa I couldn't get pussy a bleugh hoo bloo hoo

This is what you sound like.

spoken like a true cuck

>with tattoos
>I feel like a fucking cuckold.
Yeah you should, because if you date a girl with those red flags for anything more than sex you will get cucked.

Tattoos can be very cute...

It's a simile you pedantic autists. Notice I said LIKE A KEKOLD, KEYWORD: *LIKE*

*tips fedora*

Go back to Cred Forums retard

>locking yourself to an asian
You're really desperate aren't you, leaf. I mean, so am I, but I don't lower my standards to asians or niggers.

What you need to do, my good leaf, is to not care about anything. There is truly no point in life really, no goal, only to survive and preserve yourself till the end.

Girls are simply an auxiliary to pass your time with, they're not really worth anything in the long run. I mean, a child is, since they're purely half your DNA, but they aren't.

So trust me on this, leaf, you don't need a female for companionship. I certainly don't, and yeah I cry about it sometimes too but like I said, it's not worth it.

Good one.
Another great post by the supposed Finnish "mememasters".

The Finnish dick riding in general is as bad as the cuck meme. Finns are unfunny as fuck, most of their posts are just uneducated trash and everyone rides their nuts because you came up with the stupid spurdo shit.

Why the fuck do I still come to this stupid website?

>*tips fedora*
>Go back to Cred Forums retard
lmao at (You)

You really think that those aren't red flags? Go ahead and bang her, but if you get in a relationship with someone like that you'll get cucked. Nothing Cred Forums about that. It's basic fucking knowledge. I bet you have been cucked before.

Why are Canadians such scummy posters? Is it because they're all Gurdeeps and Changs?

I'm not locking myself to shit faggot

Asians aren't my cup of tea but id destroy this one, fag.

>Muh life is meaningless

>>>/stormfront/

Fuck off retard tattoos can look good

Cuck bomb a null to

>redirecting me to fucking Stormfront and Cred Forums for realizing not to fucking date someone with tattoos
Yeah I'm sure a fucking white supremacist for that. Gas the Jews and all that too.

You can't even meme right. At least redirect me to /r9k/ or some shit if you want to pull that shit.

>tattoos can look good
Disagree there, but that's not the point. It doesn't matter whether they are aesthetically appealing. That's the type of girl to cuck someone.

I don't get how (any) tattoos instantly mean that, why is this meme so common?

Also I don't want to fucking marry her I just want to smash and dip

>I'm not locking myself to shit, faggot
Yes you are, you're not courageous enough to find other girls so you stick to one place where you're sure you'll find some if not all of them. And alot of them are "independent", "free-spirited" souls that don't need "no man".

So you're basically tapping on dykes and feminists, which would mean you won't get any pussy from them anyways.

Also

>Asians aren't my cup of tea but I'd destroy this one, fag

But you didn't, so it truly is meaningless now, is it, retard?

Maybe you should concern yourself with other things then relationships, little boy, since you obviously will never obtain any girl just by going to the gym all the time.

In fact, you probably haven't planned this all out, which is why you're having trouble with any one girl in the first place.

This. Also, tattoos on an Asian can only mean she's a westernized turbo slut.

you could just say "hi" like a normal person

you know?
>hey what's up
>"oh hey, what's your name" / "who are you"
>my name's user what's yours
>"oh it's Xiao Mei Mei"
>Xiao Mei Mei? nice to meet you. say you're wearing brand ___ workout stuff, are they good?
>"[response irrelevant]"
>oh huh okay, [i'll keep that in mind / i'll look into that].
>anyway nice meeting you, see you around

tada you're a human that just talked to a girl

try it again another day, next time talk for longer about other boring, inane shit. if things are going well ask her to coffee or something light and casual. if things aren't progressing towards dating, don't stop talking to her. you probably just don't know how to talk to girls and are a nervous wreck. you should keep talking to her so you can learn to stop being so nervous all the damn time. just know she won't date you. there'll be other asian chicks.

fucking hooray, you've passed Introduction to Girls with a smooth 68%

Westernized turboslut Asians are my preference though

I just need to learn how to bang them

She had her ducking headphones in...

I guess you're right tho. When do I ask for her number? I'm a kissless virgin

>I'm a kissless virgin
>and he posted *tips fedora* at me
You are so funny.

Fuck it was that easy why didn't I just talk to her

Why am I so beta, I just don't know anymore fellas

What else did you think?

Anyone who asks Cred Forums about women is a kv

I like tattoos on girls okay? Do you approve of my preference, master? Am I okay with liking something?

Why'd you say that to a complete stranger? You'd end up looking like a creep

You're a kissless virgin but you think you know more about girls with tattoos than someone who might not be a virgin and who has probably dealt with them before?

Isn't that a pretty wide generalization?

I somehow doubt that any sort of tattoo instantly makes a girl a whore. It seems more like some Cred Forums "itz degenerate!" Talk(disregarding that using an anime imageforum is degenerate).

Besides even if she is, why should I care if she's a whore

>Isn't that a pretty wide generalization?
How do you know? It's a pretty accurate generalisation, that's what it is.

What makes it so accurate?

I really struggle to see the link

Experience which you don't have

How much experience can the average person really have to be able to declare that every girl with any sort of tattoo (regardless of size, type, location, etc) is "probably a degenerate whore"?

I suppose it's possible that user is some sort of Cred Forums cassanova with over 1000 notches on his belt, but it's unlikely. And even 1000 seems a bit too low of a samplesize, especially when location or background isn't being considered.

Do you have this experience, user?

How many women with tattoos and without tattoos have you had sex with in Finland? Please educate me, esteemed sociologist playboy