Does INT think too bad of Islam?

Does INT think too bad of Islam?

youtube.com/watch?v=TGqhkJ9BJDU

Why do some Scandinavians look like African white hybrids?

fuck all*h

Religion is AIDS, fedora all the way.

this absolutely this

Leaving aside differences in morals/ethics the problem is theocracy, Muslims have this strong impulse for Sharia and that is in fact a part of the religion. It does make it incompatible with Western liberal democracy and that's not just my opinion is what the Muslim states themselves have stated through the OIC and the Cairo declaration.

Success breeds jealousy. Since Muslims were unbelievably successful for the past 1000 years, naturally you have triggered cucks who spend their time screaming about it.

I don't like nor would I emigrate pleb rapist from the isolated deserts of the Middle East, but that doesn't in any way turn me off from the red pill that is Islam. It really is just a better Christianity, because Islam is a religion of action, whereas the former is much more about being passive and accepting.

>Islam is a religion of action, whereas the former is much more about being passive and accepting.
That's because Islam was written by the subjugators, Christianity was written by the subjugated.

Success doesn't mean good though. I could be really successful at smearing shit all over my face, but I wouldn't go and ask for praise for it.

>Since Muslims were unbelievably successful for the past 1000 years
Except they werent.

what "success" are you referring to exactly? even ironically?

>The Umayyad Caliphate to the Ottoman Empire, and everything in between, isn't success
Just proving my point here, lads. Do these facts upset you?

>Ottoman Empire
And boy did it end well

looks like their only accomplishments were a few libraries and inventing the minute

It was written that at the end times, muslim will face huge trials, separating the faithful and the hypocrites. I would call this "the Siever age". "Deceiver Age". "Deceiver of Dajjal".

It is the only empire which lasted from dark ages until ww1.

Denmark is technically an even older empire as Greenland is still our colony.

Of course the parents are fat.

Ottoman Empire was not founded in the Dark ages unless you are counting the office of Caliph that was handed to the Sultan, though I do not see how that is in anyway similar to a direct continuation of the Abassid and Umyaad.

how is that a problem? western liberal states only survive off the back of international exploitation of labour and unidirectional movement of resources anyway, a bit of moral accountability from a rival Islamic empire could finally do the world some good

-

>The Umayyad Caliphate
okay they did some good things in spain desu
>the Ottoman Empire
only good thing from them is ottoman cuisine, they held us back from humanism and renaissance with their backwards beliefs

Cred Forums loves islam actually