Post ITT if God has forsaken your country

We get slaughtered every day by the Saudis who don't care whether or not they kill civilians, and literally no one cares. Syrian babies get coddled and everyone gets outraged when some of their soldiers die in an airstrike, but when the Saudis blow up a hospital full of toddlers here, no one says a word.

no knews on your civil war for a long time now
not any, at all

what is the situation

Not everything is god's fault.
Its basically people being retarded, greedy etc.

middle eastern affairs are too complex for me to comprehend tbqh

If Saudi Arabia was a communist country and was called "People's Republic of Saudi Arabia" i'm sure they would've have been invaded by now. But no...they're a capitalist one and a massive US ally, so they're allowed to do anything they want to.
Tough luck Yemen...

40%+ of Saudi airstrikes hitting civilians, white phosphorous being used on civilians, no one being able to escape from this hell...all the usual fun...My best friend died two months ago to the Saudis along with his new wife while trying to flee. I only stay because of my family...

Daily reminder: Saudi Arabia is the ISIS that made it

come home brown man

Are you actually Yemeni? Do you have a child wife? Is it true that Yemen is terrorist breeding-grounds?

poor lads.

damn thats fucked up to say even on here

Why do they do it?

Yes. I was born Yemini, then went to America for college, came back to manage the family business, and then the sort-of-election sort-of-coups happened and the civil war started. No, I am not married. As to the latter, in some areas, I think, yes, but the average person is more concerned with not being killed in the civil war than waging Jihad with the West. And the average person hates the Saudis more, at least the smart ones do. Saudis are worse than cockroaches.

Are saudis still using african mercenaries? We all know saudis themselves can't fight at all.

>and then the sort-of-election sort-of-coups happened and the civil war started
so were the people running your country prior to that happening saudi puppets or what?

i have to be honest with you family i kind of just figured you guys were in with the saudis cause i always heard your country was terrorism central, one of the worst in MENA

I get mad when the pathetic boot-licking media in this country won't even report on the barbarity Saudi unleashes on Yemen, it's always vague references to killing militants and striking peace deals.

Anyways, do you believe that Iran has a major role in financing/arming the Houthis?

Because they are literal animals. They deliberately target schools, hospitals, aid groups, and groups of civilians. They have started using cluster bombs and white phosphorous. They are on the level of ISIS/Nazis, but no one says a thing...

>They are on the level of ISIS/Nazis, but no one says a thing...
That's because of this:
>they're a capitalist one and a massive US ally, so they're allowed to do anything they want to.

Probably? Just like the Saudis fund their puppets here...it is not fun being in the middle of some proxy war.

Sort of? The former elected president Saleh was elected, but then started doing sketchy things, making it almost like a fiefdom for him and his family and Hadi was his scapegoat. Then the Houthis came in and forced themselves into power. And now the Saudis are here trying to get into power as well.

>My best friend died two months ago

Sorry to hear that m8

We hear about this conflict occasionally in the news in Britain. There is growing pressure on the British government to stop supplying Saudis with weapons which are used on Yemen.

I don't know if it will amount to anything. But at least our media isn't ignoring your war.

where is the world police?

Do you support the rebels? What would happen if the Saudis managed to drive them out? The installation of a puppet government?

busy with bombing syria back to the stone age

getting low prices for oil is worth it, sry for being a superpower that acts in its own interests i forgot that every major power prior to us was so benevolent :((

Its not like we don't care, the thing is that the media has a complete blackout of situation in the middle east. Syria is an exception because the Americans use it as propaganda.

busy helping isis defeat Assad
see recent airstrike

One reason Syria gets more media time is that it's a geo-political mess involving the US, Russia, Turkey, lots of Europe, etc. So what happens there has more consequences than the Saudi-Yemen conflict

On the saudi side

If it has nothing to do with Israel and "Palestine" then the western world wouldn't give a single fuck. I feel sorry for you guys.

Is there anything we can do other than try to raise awareness of what's going on?

do you have a bad conscience for being israeli or do you just treat the palestinians as animals like most of your kind?

When will the Arab world free of the Saudi? I feel like having doubts just going for Mecca legally for hajj. Is there any way that I can avoid giving my money for the destruction of historical places in Mecca where I can actually perform my hajj in peace?

Aka radical Islam, the mental gymnastics Americans must play just to carry on business as usual are staggering

This shit in Yemen is really fucked up, the Saudis have basically been given free run of the place.

>the western world wouldn't give a single fuck
People have given fucks with the violence in Syria and Iraq. Difference is that, Yemeni refugees don't have an easy way to flee to Europe

>the mental gymnastics Americans must play just to carry on business as usual are staggering
i forgot that we were a direct democracy, should have known cause i had voted last week to let the saudis bomb yemen

dumb fuck

Honestly, I would hug you if you wrte hete man. And this only comfirmed what I already suspected about the Saudis.

was yemen included in leaked DNC emails?

Really hope it gets better. Can you go to Oman ? I heard it's safe there.

>we dindonuffin

nigger

God was never here in the first place.

what the fuck did i do? or anyone else here?

wahhhh wahhh i committed the sin of being born in america shut the fuck up

News about a dead Palestinian who tried to stab a soldier in every fucking website but almost nothing about the slaughter in Yemen. k
Palestinians aren't human, sorry.

not to mention it's a pretty random exception for people to give a fuck about mudshits on here anyway

Good, the more dead ayyrabs the better

>Palestinian who tried to stab a soldier
Stories like that go both ways though. Many can look at it with a pro-Israeli standpoint

How many election cycles has it been since 9/11? You have voted to make Saudi America's closest ally in the region whether you acknowledge it or not. How many times has YOUR elected representative met with their lobbyists?

America supports SA for decades. They are the reason wahabism is spreading like crazy.

I hate Saudi but our government are friends with them and we can't do shit. We can only think of ISIS when it concerns the middle east thanks to media controlling information.

I'm tired of hearing crap about the middle east but damn you guys for having oil is all I can say. I'm buying a Tesla to pretend I'm boycotting the oil business but meh.

Not giving a fuck especially as our presidential election draws near

Yes it is. But that does not answer the basic question if an individual should carry the sins of his nation.

Well there are many camera footages and stuff over the net.

The reason islam is spreading out of the Middle East is because your Chancellor invited everyone from the third world into the EU

I can't take this seriously from a mexican, how long has the north of your country been controlled by drug gangs kek.

Your elected representative cannot even keep stability in his borders, and we have to accept millions of human trash from Mexico and Central America for years because of this.

Fix your own shit faggot

I'm awaiting for Trump to build the great wall of America using the illegal Mexican labor force. To have their bones become the foundation of greatness.

Please,Flee to Germany
:o

Really hope it gets better. Can you go to Oman ? I heard it's safe there.

Just to reiterate, don't ever forget that you live in a failed state populated by human trash incapable of doing anything other than unskilled labor

We are fixing our shit jackass, there isn't much we'll be able to do if we get economically wiped ut in a Trump wins scenario tho is there?

And anyway Mexico is a flawed democracy (as literally described in those terms by NGOs) is this the case for America as well?

He said wahabism not Islam you illiterate fuck.

Go fuck yourself dumbass, aren't our smarter leaders beating you?

>nuance
nerd, they're just muslims lol

The spread of Islam and the spread of wahabism within Islam are two movements, though linked. I do not like both but our German friend was clearly not talking about the spread of Islam.

>failed state populated by human trash incapable of doing anything other than unskilled labor

Sounds like USA. No wonder you're handing H1B visas to Indians like candy.

I don't care if Islam spreads all over the world as long as it don't touch US soil. That way the US alone will be considered progressive and first world. While the rest of the world will be considered third world shithole full of pedos.

Well I would have to say that if your economy literally relied on people immigrating here illegally, and sending money back there never was much hope, was there?

Never said the US was a perfect democracy, far from that, but Mexico has been a failed state for like 20 yrs now. At some point you have to figure that your gvmt is just getting paid off by the cartels to let them operate.

Can't really say that our governments are equally shit on any sort of level considering the differences between what's going on inside our borders.

Yes I have been to Mexico a few times btw to compare, clearly you've never been here.

Good comeback, and in what way? For the most part our gvmt here is ok with the illegal immigration.

65,000 h1b vias p/y in a country with a population of 340,000,000. wow what volume!

if some of the smartest people in the world want to come here why would we deny them that?

maybe you should take a look at how your economy is doing before trying to point fingers at another country

Same could be said about the Russian air strikes that "targets" Isis but end up killing civilians

How dare you criticise Putin you shill

putin never did anything wrong in his life, according to a lot of people on Cred Forums

>whatabout
habibi

This desu

>mfw I use none of those companies =)

We've only been a democracy for 16 years, you may be forgetting that, and no our economy doesn't rely on illegal immigrants, leaving aside the country's main sources of income are in manufacturing technology (biggest tv maker in the world, biggest car maker in North America, etc.) the overwhelming majority of remitances are sent by US citizens not illegals, that's the 1 in 10 Americans with Mexican ancestry.

As for how we are beating you I'm quoting Trump, you should look it up.

Also I've been to the US, I prefer Europe.

you have muslims living there already lad
it's on your soil

We're about to elect Donald Trump to the office of President of the United States. If that doesn't prove that God is not only dead but was usurped by the devil I don't know what does.

I believe that everything has unforeseen repercussions.

Saudis will pay for everything one day, no rule and prosperity is eternal.

Their own salafism will engulf them in a self-destructive civil war once oil becomes a problem. USA won't save them then, for they'll no longer be valueable allies beyond a certain point.

The US support SA, because at this point in time they are economically and strategically valueable, however SA doesn't really develop anything.

They are literal leeches of the Middle East.
One day, all of their attocities will be remembered by every country, US included.

Carry on.

No one I have ever voted for in any election has ever been elected.

We don't have a paliamentary system. It's winner take all. The media really controls elections. We have a choice between Trump and Clinton. Johnson is polling ~15% and they won't even let him debate.

I gave up after Ron Paul

let's hope so

The CIA is the Medellin Cartel shithead. Mexico wouldn't have any drug war but for the USA importing it, and the USG/CIA using Mexican thugs to do it.

That is what is going to happen. Many former cold war allies have been dumped already and more are soon to follow.

You just saved a sandnigger's life, congratulations. :)))))

Not the particular dumbass you're replying to, but Mexico has been very successfully retaking the US SW back for decades, through immigration.

Switching horses in midstream is a bad idea. If you stay the course and ignore Trump you'll soon have voting majorities in several US states.

But you are not abbandoned by your God. You are just under the illusion that he does not want you to suffer. remember, you chose him and he is doing to you what he wants.

Hey, I'm a pretty strong admirer of Putin, especially compared to the leaders the USA has endured while Putin has been in office.

It was the USA that used the N. Ossetian conflict to set him up to seize the Baku pipeline, and he saw through it.

He's the reason US fuel prices are under $4/gallon.

it's alright m8
we are all Libya-Yemen-somalia tier now

If you voted you elected the man regardless of who you voted for, it's one of the basic principles in democracy, you cast a vote in the understanding you accept the outcome. When we say Mexico is a flawed democrcy we mean we don't get to choose the candidates who are all part of a corrupt plutocracy. If you believe this is the case in the US you may want to tone it down on all those claims about democracy and freedom.

You do realize we don't actually mean to re-take the South West and that the "invasion" is all memes don't you? In an ideal scenario we both fix our problems, there's no more migration from Mexico and we do well enough we can in fact enact something like Spain's law of return to try and get a part of our diaspora to return.

you know they will rigg it for hillary in some way

If Hillary can stay alive through the elections then yea.

>We don't have a paliamentary system. It's winner take all.

This statement doesn't make sense. The UK has a winner take all parliamentary system.

I do not think that the USA is 'the land of the free' anymore. During my lifetime the USA has become the most incarcerated people in the history of the world.

Our elections are exactly as you describe yours, only we have two parties that are really one party, instead of the PRI for 90 years.

And I don't have a problem with Mexico taking back the US SW. I'm considering emigrating to Mexico, cuz the politicization of medical in the USA has become life threatening to me.

I have actually had to travel to Mexico to buy my meds.

Shit sucks desu, really feel for you guys

The only reason the world cares about Syria is because Syrian refugees are reaching Europe and cucking Yuropoor beta men

In most parliaments the power is weilded by a coalition of parties. I know the Israeli Likud works that way, and I thought the UK did too.

If you're actually serious about moving here consider Merida or San Miguel de Allende, safe cities very welcoming to foreigners with beautiful arcjitecture and large expat comunities. Try contacting Americans already living in Mexico before you make any choice, it's important that you do it legally so that you can access healthcare, Seguro Social is generally considered better than Seguro Popular and you can opt into the first one by paying a small fee.

>In most parliaments the power is weilded by a coalition of parties. I know the Israeli Likud works that way, and I thought the UK did too.

Coalitions are rare here. Most parliaments have proportional voting which means coalitions are common. We do not.

We have First Past The Post (winner takes all) in every constituency. The same as the USA. We don't use the Israeli system.

Having muh guns mean we free or something along those lines at least. The problem with Mexico extending their border means now legal Mexicans will have to try crossing the border too.

Will be funny to see entitled Americanized Mexicans having to suffer the same as their illegal counterparts.

That doesn't make any sense, who's extending their borders, Mexico? Because we are not and you're delusional if you think anyone sane would ever suport that here, but if that was the case, why would Mexicans have any problem moving inside their own country? It is a constitutional right and any American living in Mexican territory would be subject to our laws, meaning no second amendment.

>interesting thread with a Yemeni living in a literal war zone
>fills up with America sucks/fuck Muslim shitposting almost immediately

We could have had serious discussions ;_;

this...

Ty

Wait. I can't own private weapons in Mexico?

WTH. I thought there were weapons everywhere in Mexico.

Not that fucking simple. "Normal" Islam practiaclly doesn't exist anymore, since ist has been supplanted by Wahhabit and Muslim Brotherhood Ideology for Decades now - at least indirectly funded by the US. Were it not for that , I imagine we would have a lot less problems with these Mudslimes.

Have fun with being "Progressive" then. Did you already accidentally rape someone today? Hows the cultural Marxism going?
Also , I just love how americans always revel in boundless egoism, even towards each other. You are , to the last, people who would spit in their best friends faces when they become homeless, revelling in the fact that at least YOU can still slave away for McDicks.

What can we do?

Pretty goddam accurate. Not to the last though. I'm still here.