So which side out of the BIG 3 will YOUR country side with in the upcoming cold war 2.0 in 2021

So which side out of the BIG 3 will YOUR country side with in the upcoming cold war 2.0 in 2021

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Faroe_Islands#Post-World_War_II:_Home_Rule
researchgate.net/publication/283188399_Rebellion_in_Klaksvik_-_the_employment_of_a_doctor_that_led_to_rebellion
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Australia
>big in any sense other than landmass and loudness

>t.mad Brit who is still salty about losing his empire.

Why 2021

Murrica will come kill yellow people with us

>Yet another American poster totally obsessed with the Empire even though it's history and no one was talking about it

Embarrassing

Because that's the year when Turnbull begins his rapid expansion of the Australian empire

>Australia having any kind of army aside from oversized tarantulas

Funnel Webs actually

Always bet on USA

wouldn't want to risk another nuke

Continue to be irrelevant

We do have a couple of tarantulas here, but they're more cuddly than bitey

NEETs obsessed with interpretations of history truly are the worst

Back to Legoland with you

The one that loses.

Japan will be the one launching nukes this time

And see

At themselves to save you the trouble

Go to woah it would take Australia at least a decade to begin producing atomic weapons but once we do you cunts better watch out

>you cunts better watch out.
We aren't emu's m8.

Bastards got got what was coming to them

Nah. America and Japan are buds now.

apparently there was a small abo community that was accidentally nuked in one of those tests

ebin

Was there some mini revolt for independence in the fifties or something there? If so can you tell about it?

t. Färoese Ally

>one of those tests
the maralinga tests were a gigantic clusterfuck where they had almost no idea how many black fellas were still on site.

>accidentally

>nuke abos
>noone knows about it

get on our level faggots

America, sadly.

Nuking a bunch of bush people that no one even knew exist vs. vaporizing two cities are two different things.

USA has bigger balls.

Are we that bad compared to the chinese
As far as I know we don't really do many bad things to Australia

not about balls m8 it's the fact that the wider population doesn't know at all

wtf do we buy from spain?

we don't necessarily have bigger balls than the aussies, but y'all were gunna obnoxiously kill a lot more of both our troops (with some kiwi, Soviet, Brits, and chink troops as well) if we were forced to invade your main islands

>2021
>turnbull
>in power
pick 2

I guess it'll be known as the Shorten doctrine.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Faroe_Islands#Post-World_War_II:_Home_Rule

Toros & siesta.

Holy shit deleted

>wtf do we buy from spain?
Your biggest warships

Oh so I guess there wasn't
Makes sense I suppose

DELET

Turnbull is a cuck. He'll accelerate the expansion of the Chinese red empire in to Australia.

I am satisfied that nowhere will the issue be more clearly understood than in New Zealand – where, for almost a century, behind the sure shield of Australia, we have enjoyed and cherished freedom and self-government. Both with gratitude for the past and confidence in the future, we range ourselves without fear beside Australia. Where she goes, we go. Where she stands, we stand. We are only a small and young nation, but we are one and all a band of brothers and we march forward with union of hearts and wills to a common destiny.

>turnbull is a cuck
ah yes
australian politics

>colonise us with your military
>pollute our language
>pollute our media
>pollute our politics
>pollute our race

I don't suggest that the chinks wouldn't be even worse, but you have a lot to answer for, and the sooner we can get rid of you, the better.

Things dying in Australia typically don't raise any sort of suspicion or concern in general.

the staples of any army under america's umbrella, greatest ally

>ramp
oh dear

>Americans are winning the cultural war, the post
Literally could not think of a better reference image.

I don't think our government or military or citizens see it as colonization whatsoever
It's not like we need troops there to keep anything in line, we just wanted bases

Yet Australian males have a longer life expectancy than Jap males. Presumably because we lack a sodoku forest.

You don't, most people don't, but it certainly is colonisation.

Would you put up with Australian bases on American soil?

A whopping .04 and both sexes combined we beat you.

Japanese life for man stressful in Australia you only die when stingray comes to get you.

Battlefield-ready churro vans

The Australian military has developed an almost-complete dependency on the US military. It's far more extreme than most European countries. The consequence is a de facto loss of sovereignty for Australia.

Turnbull won't hold another election after he declares himself emperor after the Melbournian cleansing of 2018

I wouldn't put up with Mexican, Nigerian, Swedish etc bases on American soil but Australia is an ally, and quite possibly our best one
I really wouldn't see the big deal, as for me personally I think it'd be somewhat interesting because it would heighten my chances of training with foreign militaries once I get out of my own training

You realize other countries have permanent military presence in USA right?

Germans, Canadians, and UK off the top of my head. I know there is more, especially for fighter jet training.

Turnbull is a cuckservative

He isn't going to do shit except make gay marriage legal and increase Australia's refugee quota while making it even easier for foreigners to buy up and immigrate to australia

That's funny, I'm from melbourne and I would rise up against him if he tried.

The cunt is going to come for muh welfare next (just kidding I actually have a job). Fuck them though. Useless runts.

based 7th state

There was a conflict, just not in the 50s, if that's what you mean. You may be confusing it Klaksvíksstríðið, which happened in the 50s

I should have made it clear that I'm not asking if you, personally, would mind, but if you can even imagine it being tolerated in general.
Of course you wouldn't have any opportunity to use our facilities.

But not their own bases. No country has its own base on American soil. There are joint American-Australian bases already, but there's no sort of reverse Pine Gap, for example. It's absolutely not a symmetrical relationship.

you will be the first to go in the great purges

Nah
>You fucking deserved it you slant eyed cunts vs Who was where?

That would be pretty sweet, churros are fucking great, I'd kill for one

>A whopping .04
Exactly. A venomous animal filled desert wasteland that gets assfucked by the sun vs temperate highly developed technological haven.

That fact you aren't ahead by a gorillion points shows enough about Jap suicide.

Tell me about both, were any of them armed?

Well call us cucks or not, I do not believe most people would mind the Aussies having their own personal base here if it somehow benefitted the both of us, but it's not like back in the day when daddy Britain had all 13 colonies as a base, you don't own us, you're just a good friend
Most people would understand that

This, I'm a leftie but I don't like turnbull, especially the current one beholden to his party.

He'll do a few shitty centre things, and a few shitty conservative things. But we won't see any of the benefits of an actually conservative government (like reduced spending, which IS good, depending where it's cut from). All we'll get is dumb policies designed and more complaining that they can't pass any dumb policies. He's painted himself into a corner and he can't get out of it.

come at me cunt

i'll fuck you up mate

Its not so much 'symmetrical', but in all honesty we're getting a lot of data through there as well for not much more than half the cost of running it + the land itself. All sorts of interesting stuff in there.
For the Americans, all the sat-data from the entire eastern hemisphere- which is most of Russia, all of Asia and a fair lump of the middle east.

I mean the yanks could give us a patch of land over there, but what the fuck would we do with it really?

I'd suck you off mate

The first one is the one I linked.

researchgate.net/publication/283188399_Rebellion_in_Klaksvik_-_the_employment_of_a_doctor_that_led_to_rebellion

the one in the 50s

"ok"

Please watch our sport big strong Americans

You're still pretty irrelevant

Glorious Zhuonguo

Meh. Our country is on the other side of the world to the Asia-Pacific and we have a naval logistics base in Singapore, and Army base in Brunei and defence agreements with a handful of Asia-Pacific countries who we conduct military exercises with. That's not including the new Anglo-Japanese defence agreements.

Every other country with that kind of presence in the area is physically in the Pacific itself.

>main sponsor is an American company
Amusing coincidence.

stop making our city look bad cunt

>big three
You mean big two, australia is already a chink colony

I'd rather have 4% chinks than the 8-9% nignogs the US has.
Least the little cunts don't chimpout.

>YOUR country
>2021

My country most likely will cease to exist before 2021.

That's cricket for ya