Hmmmm. Which one is better to learn Cred Forums?

Hmmmm. Which one is better to learn Cred Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/37255033/a-16-year-old-british-girl-earns-48000-helping-chinese-people-name-their-babies
imgur.com/lrNHGbS
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Chinese

Mandarin

mandarin chinese would be your best bet, cantonese is not as common

Chinese. Afterwards you can pick up Japanese really easily if you want

Really makes you think, hmmm.

Chinese for usefulness and japanese as a hobby

Chinese. You'll be paid up handsomely by just naming Chang's babies.

Neither both countries strive to learn English and top business is always done in English if its in anyway international.

Why does everyone in Japan suck at English then?

chinese is the future, plus it has more speakers

so choose chinese

Japanese for fun and ecchi and animo.

Chinese for business and future and carear.

chinese, obviously
you can become a comrade, but if you learn japanese, you only learn how to have a tiny cock and what to do with it

you said it, top bussiness
if you want to buy cheap shit from farmers and so you gotta learn some mandarin or japanese

Chinese.
Stay away from Japan.

>all these aussies shilling for chinese

Hmmm

i know these country occupying by chinese.

I said strive to learn English, and I said top business not weaboo artifact dealer.

If they aren't speaking good English to you they don't like neckbeard Gaijin desperately searching for a waifu and a ramen shop that they can post on instagram.

>going to Mainland China
There's your mistake

>implying implications
;^)

Japanese because you can actually get a high paying job in Japan due to shortage of young skilled-workers, while Chinese who speak better Chinese than you and also speak English will fill those roles in China.

Japanese

because Japan has a lot of useful technique and culture.

Chinese? why we should help Chinese destroy nature and Racial persecution.

Oh please, being this outdated.
Chang's gonna rule the world.
bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/37255033/a-16-year-old-british-girl-earns-48000-helping-chinese-people-name-their-babies
You could think of other things as well.

H-Holy shit

I see through your bullshit, asshole. I've been on this Mongolian grass whistling board longer than you.

If you learned Japanese already then don't worry.
Let's do our best to make great Nippon more than China and your study will not be weasted. Ganbaruu.

I began to learn Mandarin and spent 2 years in China as a foolish teen/ young adult.

If you ever even THINK about learning Mandarin as a professional or career choice, read this. I know it's long, but everything he says is 100% a truthful insight of how it is to be associated with the Chinese:

imgur.com/lrNHGbS

If you want to speak Mandarin like native just scream out whatever you can think while you are getting fisted in ass. Congrats you are native speak.

>Chang's gonna rule the world.
end of the world.

japanese so you don't have to wait on translators to play all the games

Pls

know your role, and shut your mouth

felt like I had to warn everyone asap before i could read the entire thread lmfao

Easy there Dwayne Johnson

>waaah why am i getting outsmarted?
>waaah why wont these businessmen hold my hand and be nice to me
He's such a fucking pussy holy shit. No wonder he got used. I would've used him too. What a tool.

Chinese if you love money and hate culture

Japanese if you like culture

It doesn't hurt to warn everyone again.
That's what happen when you naive with the Chinese. They use you at tool.
And if you not naive to them, they literally not make deal with you either and just find another prey.

>Linking to imgur
Fuck you stop stealing our memes go away lameddit

>think of an image I found on Cred Forums about related topic
>google it because I dont have it changed
>imgur first link
>dont feel like saving and posting 4 different images
>couldn't be fucked finding a different source to please some brown Asian cunt

:^)

>end of the world for the West
yeah, sure
>WE WUZ THE MONOPOLY
>now barbaric chinks gonna take over muh business
>let's destroy Arab countries and take over their oils
>REEEEE

LEARN ENGLISH MORE HARD FAGGOT.

koala pls

Japanese, because you are probably a shitskin, they love nigs and shitskins.

And chinese are subhuman monkeys with no empathy or value for human life or feelings of others

seriously, no benefit if you learned Japanese unless you are a fucking pathetic weeb playing vidya game, watching Anime without dub/sub. besides, Japanese people are useless. they don't bring you happiness. you might as well learn another Asian language as Japanese.

>Americans getting out-capitalismed by Chinese
What else is new?

That's what happens in BUSINESS. What did he expect them to do? He would've gotten the exact treatment here and if he wouldn't, we'd be the one at fault for being too soft on him. The poor tool clearly chose the wrong line of work. I hope he got fired.

north korean.
you can praise your glorious leader.

If you read my post, you will clearly see that the Chinese use advantage in their homeland because of arbitary different law compare to normal western country one.
If it happen in America, that Chinese corperate already get hard and fair punishment.
We are their neighbour country, we know their stuff too much that we already slowly decrease trade with them.

I was unaware that North Korean is a seperate language from Korean.

>If you read my post, you will clearly see that the Chinese use advantage in their homeland because of arbitary different law compare to normal western country one.
As it should be.
>oh you didnt know about out laws?
>thats fine dont worry we'll be nice
>after we've finished this deal how about we go home to my moms place and eat a big chunk of choco ice cream and watch disney movies?

>If it happen in America, that Chinese corperate already get hard and fair punishment.
So China has different laws from USA? Shocking! Surely the Chinese should adapt and change their laws accoring to us to make our business easier! There's no possible way for us to actually /learn/ the laws of the country we're doing business in!
I'm not trying to defend chinks, but that guy's a fucking retard. It's baffling that people feel sorry for him.

>We are their neighbour country, we know their stuff too much that we already slowly decrease trade with them.
Quit crying about China turning capitalist and grow up you little commie shit.

>We are their neighbour country, we know their stuff too much that we already slowly decrease trade with them.
If you really know about business.
We increase trade with fucking USA and import Guns from Israel, we will be much richer if we suck China dick because it's much closer to them than the far USA but we not.
And if trade like that is communist, wonder why you get Arab cock in the brain.
And the guy did naive again the Chinese, that's why he get used by them boycott Chinese after the first until the second time that his friend believe another Chinese man and get scammed like him.
And the shit to learn there is not being naive, but just fucking not learn Chinese language which give u like almost 100% to get scammed with not chance to win by law.

Oh my gosh look at this mad little gook! Thinking he knows shit.
>hurr dey got evil laws
>hurr dey should not try to take advantage of idiots
Why don't you tell us the real reason you're mad at them? Is it because they're going to annex your shitty little insignificant blip on the map in about 50 years? It's not like life will be any worse than it already is under whatever shitty commie ruler you already have.
But by all means, cry about the raycist meanie chinamens who hurt western tools fee fees.

Because everytime their business coming to us, we have to boycott them because they destroy the fucking environment free like it's their homeland and they do it in their homeland.
Sweden in other wise, approves instead of a boycott of Arab rape (sadly a fact)
Arab not get boycott for raping Swedish, but instead got more money.
Man it surely the kick in the head when you people approve raped by Arab and not get mad at them.
Swedish got more raped, terrorized, arbitrary law (rape to death and only 20 days for god sake even Commie not that corrupt).
Well but Sweden wins, they richer, they pay more than 50% of tax to fund more rapist but it's worth it for the white man still live in Swedick instead of moving to Norway.

Work on your English, Chang. I only got a quarter of what you said.

It's a good thing that you can only read a quarter of it, because it's not good for you if you can read all of it.
But honestly, why not just moving out of Sweden?
I like white people than those fucking Chinese, but yet I see that China is much better to be in a group than Sweden.
Because Sweden wants to punish EU countries that not approve YES.
You born just in time that you people destroy your own country, not by a foreigner one like us.
It shame.

Japanese, obviously.

Maybe because this is one of the best countries on Earth? No amount of Cred Forums memes are going to change my way of looking at it. Might work on literal third world monkeys like you, but I actually live here and see shit with my own eyes.
Wanna hear something funny? Know how there's a HUUUUUUUGE lack of clean water in your shithole? Well I shower under a constant stream of the cleanest water you can imagine for one hour every day.
It's funny how shit like that would be enough to keep an entire village in your little shithole of a country alive for weeks. I literally shit in the oh so clean water you desperately need to survive.
But no, Vietnam is soooooooo much better than "cucked Sweden".

So desperate that a Swedish have to use water to counter rape and ruined country.
Best country in the world at it finest.
Well, my shithole know it's path to get better, and you countryman just live in the "best country in the world" in delusion so nothing change the path it goes now.
At long at you happy, delusion alway help.

Chinese if you want to be a rice farmer or work with importing knock-off products.
Japanese if you want speak the language of a very advanced economy.

Learn both like me
Japanese is currently more useful but the Japanese are dying out due to low birth rates and natural disasters while the chinese culture is going to start booming now that they are more economically developed

Not honoring agreements isn't what happens in business, those guys "outsmarted" him just as much as burglars "outsmart" the people in the houses they rob.

What the fuck is wrong with this gook? Why are you acting like you know jack shit about anything. Do they even have schools in your shithole of a country? How are you even online right now? Are you the son of some government official or what?
If so you should ask your dad for a better education. This is embarrasing.
I'm done talking with you gook. I'm going to study so I can eventually get a job that you'd only be able to dream about in your wildest dreams.
God it feels good to be a first worlder!
I'm like a god amongst peasants. "Vietnam" fucking lol.

Bye Swedish man.
Happy with your "best" country.
Fun chat we got there today.