Why don't Europeans have dryers? In the US, even the poorest people have dryers. I feel like I am living in the 1800s

Why don't Europeans have dryers? In the US, even the poorest people have dryers. I feel like I am living in the 1800s

Dryers are so much better, you can have your clothes done in an hour instead of having to wait days. Also clothes come out of a dryer nice and comfortable instead of all stiff

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wkZSGSKJO_A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>dryers
wut iz dat

this

Just walk in wet clothes like a proper euro.

What are you talking about? I just folded the towels from the dryer.

Dryers are generally pretty tough on your clothes.

>my country doesn't have dryers
>must mean the entire continent I live on doesn't either

dis
And it's useless anyway.

Holy fuck yuros actually hang their clothes up lmfao how's the 3rd world

Well you don't put your delicates in the dryer. For simple stuff the dryer is so much better and your clothes feel a lot better.
Well I've only lived in southern Europe but I'm 90 percent sure that most people in England don't have dryers either
It's not useless it's so much faster and does a better job at drying your clothes.
Americans take so many things for granted that would be considered luxuries in Europe. That's the advantage of living in a young country- everything is very modern. In Europe most things are outdated, it's cool to look at but you really miss out in a lot of the modern conveniences that the new world has.

Why not? If it is hot and windy they are dry immediately.

>Americans take so many things for granted that would be considered luxuries in SPAIN

If something gets fucked up in the dryer it's not worth owning desu

>I'm 90 percent sure that most people in England don't have dryers either
and you are wrong.
>implying anybody wants to hang their clothes up in "unexpected rain: the country"

This.
It's not that you can't get a dryer it's that people just don't want to.

>everything is very modern
Yeah, like their telecommunication infrastructure or credit cards... Oh wait...

There's no correlation, you tit.

I'm fairly sure it's only common there because it got marketed to stay-at-home moms in the fifties, so a lot of americans grew up in a household that had dryers, thus they got used to it. While none of it hapenned here, and most people don't even think they need a dryer.

Well, I've a dryer. I guess it would have to do with the weather, though

A dryer..
In Spain?
Good goy eh guy

I don't know about Europeans but we don't usually own them because we rely on the warmth of the sun, even in the winter it gets the job done. E*glish seem to use them because of their shitty weather

Dryers are for the poor.

youtube.com/watch?v=wkZSGSKJO_A

Fuck the temperature, it still rains sometimes. I use both.

I've = He

I've =/= Tengo

Wind dries better thanow temperature.

T. Knower

Not him but my region is very humid and rainier than Holland. In winter the clothes take forever to properly dry.

>
>>

because Europeans have land to dry their garment